Mafia [Mafia] Miami Haze ~ GAME OVER (MAFIA WINS)

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Ars Nova, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

Sign me up. And i guess I'll go with hyuge's idea amd go by Oblivion Since I can't think of anything better :|

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

this pleases me greatly.

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

idk if i'm allowed to sign up again considering what happened before lol but if so i would like beau to be my name please

4. Mish smiley day!

there's going to be no one left for the newbie game :c

5. jafar custom title

people can sign up for both i think, which is what i was planning on doing. or at least taking a replacement role so actual newbies can play.

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'm still debating how to tackle it. Originally I was going to have a grace period of about a week where only fresh entries would be accepted, but yeah it's looking like there'll be a lot of overlap. We'll see.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

-cries- I want to but I don't know how amazing my activity would be...

I'm interested but I can't say yes to joining but I wanted to let you know that.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Perhaps you'd care to sign up as a replacement? That way hopefully you wouldn't be needed for a while or for quite as long.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Sure that sounds fine

10. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Sign me up! I had a lot of fun the first time, and although this looks quite a bit more complicated, I wouldn’t miss it for anything. Just call me Marushi, I suspect it’ll be a few years yet before I change my name. XD And if it’s convenient, I would prefer the game to start after the 25th, as I’ll be a bit busy the week prior, but really, I can probably make time before that date at least once a day if you do need to start before then. :)

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

If signups run 'til the 23rd then we should start well after that, but I'll keep the date in mind u 3u

13. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Sign me up for this. It'll be interesting to see how things turn out this time around.

14. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Well signups have been a little sparse this time 'round. I think I just jumped the gun, seems like a lot of people still have summer plans. I think I'm gonna bump the signup deadline back a couple weeks, give people more time to funnel in, and try to recruit some players personally in the meantime.

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

To account for the unfilled player list (and my own computer problems), the sign-up deadline has been bumped back to August 6th. Apologies to everyone who's eager to start, but if you want to kick it off sooner then you can always help me recruit players :L

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

May I go for a replacement slot? I won't be able to post for 2 weeks from the 9th of August but if the game is still ongoing after that I would happily join if someone drops out.

17. Hayabusa Venomous

I'll go by the usual moniker. Hopefully I can do lot more than one post a day.

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Just want to let you know my laptop is refusing to access the internet, and as I don't know anything about computers, I won't be able to spend quite as much time this round as I did for the masquerade game, at least not at first. Sorry!

19. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

No worries, thanks for the heads-up.

And if anyone's wondering, yes the game is on track to start a little over a week from now. 16 isn't the turnout I was hoping for, but it's enough to play, and the ones who did show interest deserve the reward. (That said, if y'all can wrangle anybody else to play it wouldn't go amiss :L)

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Signing up~