Mafia [MAFIA] Lovers Mafia [GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY]

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Makaze, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Maybe we SHOULD kill Midnight instead of Marushi. Then if we want to get rid of Cstar and Karuta tomorrow we can lynch me.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Wait, what? But what about Mid's other lover? Besides, there's much more evidence against Cstar than Midnight.

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I guess that's true, but there are 4 Mafia remember. If it's Cstar, Karuta, Al and Midnight left, that would be the better way to do it instead of lynching you. That way Al would still die.

But this also depends on who Midnight has for her lover. If her lover isn't as strong a town as you Marushi, you should be sticking around instead, you get what I mean? Either way a town will die so say Midnight's town is Korosu, I would rather lose him tonight then you.

At worst, Al is the only Mafia, but it may be like that either way.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

...You forgot about Mish. Also I'm pretty sure my lover is town.

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, while I'm flattered in your faith in me, I'll just say now that I can't guarantee making any other case like my cases against Al and Cstar earlier. XD Those were mostly due to behavior in the Quicktopics, and only partially to do with the thread. XD In fact, not only would I say I can't guarantee it, I'd say there's not much chance of it. XD I had my run, but everything else I do is gonna be WIFoM and probably incorrect. XD

I do agree that Midnight is acting incredibly suspiciously, so if you all decide to lynch her instead, I guess I'm okay with that... lol, I mean, who wants to die? XD But I feel like this is our best bet... Maybe I was just already so prepared for my death that it's surprised me that I might not have to. XD

Okay, though, I'll bite for now.

Midnight, we should we lynch me and not you?

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Okay so am I basically irrelevant now? That's the second time I've tried chiming in something and wasn't acknowledged...

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I think we have a much higher chance of hitting two mafia instead of just one with you as I'm pretty sure my lover is town, so I'd say you.

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

And who, pray tell, is your lover?
    Good point, Cstar. I had read it, and was waiting for an answer from Midnight.

Mid, please answer the following quote from Tribbles:

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

But who is your lover? Because whether they seem town is for us to decide isn't it?

And why add Mish in there? I don't understand? There are only 4 Mafia and I named 4 people. I didn't name our suspects, I named our Mafia. And if we find that you're still suspicious later, we'll end up lynching your lover anyway.

Also, Cstar since we're pretty sure we're guilty we should take what you say with a grain of salt, however since midnight may be equally as guilty she should answer.

As well midnight, we may hit Cstar and Karuta tomorrow anyway, and both of them also have a high chance of turning Mafia. So it would be better to lynch Cstar and him with me, and Al and your other lover with you depending on who they are.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

Uh huh. Good town play. tenataten. I'll be sure to write plenty of stuff for your to take when a grain of salt until I'm dead then.

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

My lover is Judge who has actually been super active in the QT like I think he said in the thread earlier and well I'd be highly surprised if he turned out to be mafia.

And as for that quote, I probably phrased it really badly. xD Tbh I was partially relieved because well nobody really wants to die, but well I was suspicious of Al beforehand but I'm never certain of my reads. Al asked me to defend him and I refused but at the time I was really unsure if I should come out in the thread against him because if I turned out to be wrong and ended up killing 3 town then I'd be at fault. When Marushi posted that, it kinda seemed to solve my entire dilemma which is why I was quick to jump on it because even if Al wasn't mafia, the chances that at least one of them was was much higher.

12. Mish smiley day!

You would say that ;P

Looking at Midny's reads, I'd say her lover is Judge. So I agree that we shouldn't lynch her. I am getting a mafia vibe from her though, so we can deal with her in the next game day. For now, I say we go ahead with our plan of lynching Marushi, although if we were to change it, I would agree to lynching Cal to get Karuta and Tribbles OR lynching Al to get Midnight.[DOUBLEPOST=1470176050][/DOUBLEPOST]No, I've changed my mind lol.

My mafia read on Midnight isn't that strong, so forget what I said about changing the lynch to Al.

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I would rather die tomorrow to do damage control from today before I die. I think we should lynch Midnight today despite losing Judge, and we can deal with our options with me and Marushi both present to discuss.[DOUBLEPOST=1470176335][/DOUBLEPOST]Mish your change of mind so quickly is very concerning

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Honestly guys, Mid's response sounds reasonable to me... But idk. Like I've already said, don't expect much from me in the future, really. But I'm willing to let our fates rest in everyone else's hands. If you guys decide that lynching me is best, I don't mind, but if you don't, then cool, I guess I'm okay with that, too. XD

Maybe this was all a secret plan so that I can finally be a participant in the dead chat. XD JK

Alright then... Before we do decide anything, I want to give @Judge Sunrose a chance to respond. If he's been as active in the Quicktopic as has been said, he's bound to be able to give insight into things, and I want to hear what he has to say before signing his death warrant. XD

15. Mish smiley day!

Yeah, I posted, then I saw Midny's which was posted just before mine, and it made me second guess myself.

I would also like to hear Judge's insight as he has spoken to Midnight privately after all.

16. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Wow, I was gonna apologize for not posting 'til now but it's barely been a page.

Ughhh, these lover shenanigans are starting to make my head spin. Seems like no matter what we do, we lose strong Town toDay. @Makaze can we get a votal? I need to figure out whose gambit I'm the least nervous about.

17. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

Guys guys guys, hold yer horses. I'm in class rn, so I'll keep this short.

I am Midny's lover. Our QT has almost 100 posts. I can vouch for her, for what it's worth. (I mean, at 100 posts, we're practically married-- /shot) I'm Town, I really really really think she's Town, and it'd be a stupid move to lynch her on the off-chance that all of her QT activity was one huge effort to convince only me, based on a mere suggestion given by Cal (no offense). Speaking of which, @Calxiyn I'd like to remind you that there is another way to get to Karuta without lynching you.

Phew. Oh yeah, before I forget, I wanted to know about your lovers, @Ars Nova @Korosu @Mish . If you think you shouldn't, that's fine anyway. I only ask because you're the only missing pieces in this puzzle after all.[DOUBLEPOST=1470177135][/DOUBLEPOST]Chances are, the mafia knows it already.

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I have a feeling the only way to lynch Karuta is to lynch Nova.

I mean there's also a pretty good chance it isn't Nova but that's the first person I thought of? Is that weird?

19. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

...Based on all this info, I still feel like I'm the best lynch for today. I think it's impossible for Mid and Judge to both be Mafia, as Al is Mafia so three in a row is just... no. If Judge vouches for Mid, I trust that for now... Which puts us back at Tribbles and Al being today's best bet for Mafia. I think that I should still be today's lynch.

20. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I mean, I don't know if Makaze uses a team assigner, or not, but if he sticks with it being random then it could end up being three in a row. I don't think we should discount Judge being Mafia because it would be too "easy", I guess.