Mafia [MAFIA] [GAME OVER, TOWN VICTORY] The Classic Setup: Game 1

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Makaze, Jun 27, 2016.

1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

No offence meant in any way by this @G-dog but I've tried to put what you said into clearer English so that people can more easily read it. Please correct me if I've understood what you said wrong anywhere. I wasn't quite sure on the last sentence but I did the very best that I could.

"First page you want to lynch somebody for the spotlight but the talk was about Disneyland/world and nobody talked about lynching.

Second page after the post Mish responds with a name but after that Calxiyn makes a post about the post and a responds that you are the mafia, and you were shocked about the post an analysing it. But what if you and your plan were seen through and to make you seem not suspicious you said "Think you might be overthinking it a little but this kind of analysis is good on the whole well done." After that, al215 said stuff but then Mish makes an interesting comment that KH53 had not posted anything and was first on the list but I didn't post anything so to conclude; Mish and Midnight are working in a pair and you back your comment twice but different (Cal did post only one thing in the conversation and it was the analysis).

Third Page; You did post that I need to post to not be suspicious (That was good on your part) but if I was Mafia I would leave it that way so I am out of the game because we don't talk so we are suspicious and that was your only post on the third page.
    And the reason for Cal; Guts.

This took me like 30 mins and this may not be a lot of evidence but you are marking me as really, really suspicious."

I don't think Midnight is suspicious for those reasons necessarily. She did say that she wanted to get the game moving constructively rather than irrelevant chat, which generally is a good idea. And also, responding to an accusation and praising the mindset is not necessarily a tell of suspicion as far as I'm concerned, that's a natural response. I do agree that we need to keep an eye on Cal. I'm not sure where she stands right now.

2. Mish smiley day!

G-Dog, your posts are a little hard to understand because of spelling and grammar issues. Maybe it would pay to type your posts in here first before putting them on KHV http://www.reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/ No offense intended but it might make your posts a bit more readable.

I think everyone has posted now. So I will ##Unvote for the time being. The best course of action on the first game day is to lynch the person who contributes the least. Good contributors are those that add insightful arguments and show a commitment to the game.

For me, the players who haven't shown great contributions so far are:

@burnitup
    @Kingdom Hearts530 (will take her off the list if she continues posting)
    @Ghost
    @G-dog

Although I have agreed with.. everything Midny has said, from what I remember, she has this ability to convince everyone that she is Town. So I am cautious of her.

3. G-dog Moogle Assistant

you are to Totally recht to say that my grammer sucks Because I am heavy dyslectie as of putting me on the sus list ok you are richt that I did not replay much in the first day (how long is it until the second day) that is my bad

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

I'm not really sure what to say since I'm not really good deduction or whatever and no one really seems suspicious at the moment because the people being targeted are the in active ones. AND I don't wanna say it's the people accusing the inactive one because their just try g to keep the game moving do idk.

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

My only knee-jerk suspicion is Mish for having the first name drop. But that was on Midnight's lead to get things moving a bit, which has actually happened. And I imagine all three people involved in that knew it was risky at some level so I have to give props. But that just leaves me running blank. I basically just keep looking at people because of being active or inactive, which the fact that I'm doing both shows how little sense that makes.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

7. G-dog Moogle Assistant

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

shoot okay I'm posting here I accidentally entered okay so what I was going to say was I don't think thats necessarily a good route for suspicion because someone has to drop a name. I'd worry more about bandwagoners admittedly.

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I must admit I agree with Mixt since well I was the one who was nearly lynched. I am a bit curious to why Mish picked me instead of G-Dog who hadn't talked as well.

10. G-dog Moogle Assistant

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

please stop posting your two word agreements that contribute nothing, because it really is starting to make me wonder what you're trying to accomplish and it is starting to make me thing you may be mafia. really. going along with the crowd and just being a 2 word commenter doesn't help the town in any way and makes it hard to analyze what you are writing.

I get english isn't your first language but seriously.

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mish said she just ran down the player list in the opening post until she found someone that hadn't posted yet. Heart is #9 on that list, while G-dog is #12. Basically just a glorified coin flip.

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Ah alright. I understand then.

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

You do remember in those games I was actually town though, I'm yet to be mafia in these games so I don't know if I could do the same when lying. Also I approve of your list. I still maintain that right now when we have very little to go on that, we should lynch the most inactive or least helpful player to town as it reduces our losses if they are town. Additionally we cannot make being inactive a viable strategy for mafia.

Oh and I made a thing, it's not very helpful now but if I keep updating it then it should be. I can't allow other people to edit it as that would be communicating outside the game but feel free to copy paste and make your own. LINK

I'm not particularly suspicious of Mish, at least not for her vote against Hearts, as she was basically just following what I had suggested the post before. Also the method of working down the list to find someone who hasn't posted yet is probably what I'd have done as well.

I am planning on replying to G-dog's suspicions of me but it's long and confusing and yeah. I'll get round to it. Also I'm not unvoting him yet, he's still one of the people that hasn't contributed that much towards town, though actually the post explaining why he suspected me was showed effort that might make me reconsider.

15. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

I think its too early to tell right now, but I think cleaning house on those who respond the least would be the best course of action until we get to know everyone here.

16. G-dog Moogle Assistant

mabey you are doing the same thing as last time so you are not a SUS

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Isn't it a normal thing to defend yourself when you are accuse and explain the reason behind the actions you have taken previously? Yes, if I do that I probably will be seen as less suspicious as people will understand my actions. Not wanting to be seen as suspicious and not wanting to be lynched isn't just a mafia thing. I obviously don't want to be lynched as that means they would be lynching a town member and that would be bad for town. I don't see why any person in this game, town or mafia, would want to appear suspicious and be lynched.

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Wanting to get us to clean house so quickly strikes me as highly suspect.

##Vote: Blaine

19. Mish smiley day!

I disagree. Also, myself and Midny (and others) have been talking about eliminating inactive players for a while now, so I find it odd that you would target Blaine specifically.

In my opinion, either you are mafia and trying to use Blaine as a scapegoat or you are BOTH mafia and you are trying to give the impression that you are on opposing teams at this relatively 'safe' stage of the game.. Safe meaning that we don't have a lot to go on and that voting and unvoting wouldn't draw suspicion rn.

(also i think you need to bold your votes)

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

[QUOTE="Mish, post: 4280784, member: 28"(also i think you need to bold your votes)[/QUOTE]

You do. It says that in the OP under "How to Play" instead of "Rules" but it is there.[DOUBLEPOST=1467230495][/DOUBLEPOST]Bah, messed up the BBCode, but no edits. :(