Mafia [MAFIA] [GAME OVER, TOWN VICTORY] The Classic Setup: Game 1

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Makaze, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Noted. I'll try to keep an eye on things. And also, I agree about Mish. I think that the Mafia are likely Midnight, Mish, and Cstar.

Actually, I'm not sure about any of them, I'm only suspicious. I'm most suspicious of Midnight, but I obviously have every chance of being wrong, and I'm not sure of anyone.[DOUBLEPOST=1468116119][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, well, it's ten o'clock here now and the deadline is in an hour. I think it's obvious that Ghost isn't going to show... I still don't think she's likely to be Mafia, but she might be. So, without further ado,

##Vote: Midnight Star[DOUBLEPOST=1468117611][/DOUBLEPOST]Half an hour left... @Judge Sunrose , is there anything you have to add before the day's up? Seeing as how it might be your last day and all.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  2. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

IT WAS ALL A LIE AGAIN aaaaaaa

Jk, you probably wouldn't believe me anyway. I bet people are going to look funny at my every post in future games, but trust me, I don't think I'll be attempting this kind of stunt again any time soon, heheh...

##Vote: Midnight Star

It's been a wild ride. See you on the other side, folks.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Lol, the funny thing is, I still don't completely trust you, I just have no solid reason not to believe you and I still think there's every chance you and the other Mafia are all just sitting back laughing at me, but I've got my fingers crossed and I'm hoping my bad feeling is just that; a feeling. XD

4. Judge Sunrose Destiny Islands Resident

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Man today was a wild ride. But if this works out will be epic. Hell even if it was a different lie and we lose, what a way to go.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Kinda wondering whether you lied now with that vid lol...[DOUBLEPOST=1468119604][/DOUBLEPOST]gdi... i think we've been bamboozled

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I never saw the movie so I don't know the context. XD

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

PHASE END
    • Midnight Star - 4 (Calxiyn, Cat~, Marushi, Judge Sunrose)
    • cstar - 1 (Mish)
    • Mixt - 1 (cstar)
    • Ghost - 1 (Midnight Star)
    • Not voting - 2 (Ghost, Mixt)

Midnight Star has been lynched. She was Vanilla Town.

Night 3 has begun. Send night actions in your PMs/QTs now. Night 3 ends at 11 P.M. EST/EDT on July 10. Countdown coming soon.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Send night actions in your PMs/QTs now. Night 3 ends at 11 P.M. EST/EDT on July 10. There are approximately 10 hours and 30 minutes until phase end.[DOUBLEPOST=1468210158][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Day 4 has begun.

NIGHT 2 RESULTS:

Judge Sunrose has been killed. He was Town Cop.

You may post.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to hammer.

The game is in LYLO. Town must lynch correctly today.

Day 4 ends at 11 PM EST/EDT on July 14. There are approximately 3 days and 23 hours until phase end.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

BEEP BEEP DOUBLEPOST PATROL

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, everybody. We have three days to decide definitively if Mixt is mafia or not. And if he is, we have Cstar, Ghost and Mish. Right now, they're the top three Mafia reads, but they all four of them have to post five times, so we'll see what they all have to say.[DOUBLEPOST=1468210730][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, my thoughts aren't coming out clearly. XD I meant, like, If Mixt is mafia, then one of our top three is town. XD

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Honestly, those last posts at the end had me super worried there. I was so worried that Mixt and Judge were both mafia pulling the wool over our eyes - I mean, mafia members would be able to point out town.

Right now we NEED to be right and since most people were suspicious of Mish I feel like questioning her would be a good place to start.
    I'll also go ahead and put a bit of pressure but I'll ask that NO ONE ELSE DOES SO since OUR HARD LYNCH IS NOW FOUR.

##Vote: Mish

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Lol, yeah, I was afraid of that too. But nobody else had claimed cop and I was HOPING that if someone else were the cop, they wouldn't have left us hanging like that. XD

Anyway, I agree on the Mish thing. And I also agree that nobody else should vote.

Now then. I still think that Mish should be today's lynchee, but while we wait for her to get here, I want to just note for the sake of everyone's memories that Mixt has not been confirmed. I find it very likely for him to be town, but it's not impossible for him to be mafia. With us now at lylo, and potentially going to be at lylo for the rest of the game, we can't risk letting Mixt fall into the Trusted Town category.

Because I've been wrong about nearly everything I've thought this game, so I'm not gonna let my thoughts that Mixt is probs town affect my judgement.

Especially as the three main suspects that are left also all appeared to accept Judge's FR without much questioning. As it's true that the Mafia would have to act like Judge was telling the truth since they couldn't risk letting slip that they knew he was lying, this isn't conclusive, but you'd think they would be a touch more careful or inquisitive. Especially, I'll refer you to Ghost, who declared that she had been building a case against Mixt but didn't need it any more since Judge confirmed him. This could be a Mafioso jumping on Judge's FR to appear town and condemn a townie... But it could also be a Mafioso bussing a condemned fellow Mafioso, and it could ALSO be a Townie just following the cop.

My point is, there's still the chance Mixt is Mafia, so today I recommend being very careful with our votes.

14. Mish smiley day!

Nonono, I shouldn't be today's lynchee. Lynch me and mafia will win, with their whole team intact, which I think might be the worst defeat the town have had on KHV.

It's not impossible for Mixt to be mafia because he is mafia, along with cstar and Ghost.

But if you don't want to lynch Mixt today because you think he could be town, lynch either cstar or Ghost. I have no alliance to any of them so would vote for any of them!

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

The problem is, this is exactly what a Mafioso would say. If you don't want us to lynch you, you have to give us solid evidence to prove that one of the others is more suspicious than you are.

Right now, you're in the hot seat because you're the most suspicious. Tell us why that's not true.[DOUBLEPOST=1468248572][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mish @Ghost @Mixt @cstar

To clarify, one of you four know exactly who all the Mafia are. Prove to us why they're the Mafia.

16. Mish smiley day!

All four of us know who the mafia are. They know because they're all on the same team and I know because I'm the odd one out.

Ghost - put Midny to the top of her list, never answered my question as to why she picked Midny and not me. Ghost and Midny voted for each other.
    Mixt - refuses to give reads while we think he is confirmed mafia, when he finally does give reads, he just says that cstar and Ghost are suspicious because they are quite, while saying that Midny is on his list by a 'decent margin' and says that I make him 'worried'. Claims to want to vote for Ghost - seeks permission before doing so. Town advises him not to vote for Ghost.
    Cstar - never posted after the true reveal? Also voted for me, a town.

idk if this is even compelling evidence. I suppose their posts in this day phase will tell us more. Logically, they will want to ensure the lynch on me happens though.

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

You're right that all three of the other suspects will try to get us to lynch you. This is very true.

Question: Your case against Cstar only has two items, and one of them we obviously can't just accept as town. Can you try to provide more evidence against Cstar? How about, using speculation, why did Cstar come against Mixt and even vote for him before the FR, if they're on the same team?

18. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I think the safe bet for us is to go for Ghost today. She tried to push Midnight and I against each other by going for me and agreeing with Midnight, but then she changed her mind and said we were BOTH her top suspicion. I think that's our best bet.

I do like your thinking though, Marushi. Your strategy is very interesting.

19. Mish smiley day!

Bussing, as Judge suggested. Distancing herself from Mixt when it was safe to do so. At that point, we had three 'potential' mafia up for the chop - Judge, Cat and Mixt (and you even mentioned Midnight Star). I believe that she would have thought that the next player to be lynched would be Cat and realistically that looked like it was going to happen, until Judge pretended that he had confirmation of Mixt's mafia alignment. After that, she hasn't said a lot.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

##Unvote: Mish
    Just taking care of that now since there are three maf left and they could force a hard lynch if even one of us votes wrong.

As for the matter of which of our four suspects is town, I agree that we should get some of their opinions to see what we think. Each of them has had issues in their own right with activity and analysis...

Let's just take our time before we vote today. Last night's decision was hasty and I probably shouldn't have done that so prematurely when we're at LyLo...