Digital Art { m e l o d y }

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Cherry Berry, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

{ Inspired by Beau, Jayn and Saxima }

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

{ CnC for these pieces, if possible? It's my first time merging multiple gifs into one on a computer (and giffing in general on the computer really) rather than an iPad }

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Diggin' the avatar. I'm surprised to see that it works well centered, but I'd also be interested to see it bumped over to the right a bit. My only issue with the gif is it doesn't seem to be a clean render; there are fuzzy spots along the edges, white pixels that pop in and out, and it seems like the shading changes halfway through? Like all the colors jump around a bit. The actual content of the sig is lovely though, no complaints there.

3. Cherry Berry Chaser

I could always bump it to the side~ Though with the full sized image itself it doesn't give for much bumping ;O;

Yay CnC! uwu

I noticed both the things you highlighted actually with the gif (thanks for pointing it out though Novie uwu), and don't entirely know myself where I went wrong. I happened to try and manually erase areas of the gif that were not needed layer by layer on gimp (however failed on one of the particular gif edits xD). I also happened to manually position and stack gifs layer by layer (as I didn't know how to select most layers on the mac and move the image to it's allocated position.

As for the shading... One of the particular gifs would not allow to save on an RGB setting. Almost all except one particular piece has been optimised as a gif animation on gimp.

I'll post later (when I can) and see what I can do in order to fix these issues uwu

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Ahh, I thought that might be it. It does look a little compressed. And that may have caused near-transparent pixels to turn white. Emphasis on "may." I don't actually know as much about this stuff as I might sound like I do :'D

5. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

Looks neat. Did you illustrate the images in the avatar, or did you just animate 'em?

6. Cherry Berry Chaser

Pfft, I guess so uwu
    I still have much to learn about giffing on gimp~ :'D

Hopefully one day I'll be able to crack the code~

I just animated them this time. c: I have illustrated before briefly with a previous art piece (all drawn by myself), but it just takes such a long time ;A;
    Especially frame by frame on an ipad.