Lots of New KH Funko Merchandise Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

jpeg.jpg
    Funko has revealed many new additions to their 'Kingdom Hearts' line of merchandise to be released this December.

First off are the Mystery Minis, with specific figures being exclusives at one of three locations:

jpeg (1).jpg
    GameStop

jpeg (2).jpg
    Toys “R” Us

jpeg (3).jpg
    Hot Topic
    And of course, Funko's ever popular Pop! figures are getting new 'Kingdom Hearts' additions that you can check out below:

jpeg (4).jpg jpeg (5).jpg jpeg (6).jpg jpeg (7).jpg jpeg (9).jpg jpeg (10).jpg
    Things to note:
    • 1 in 6 of the Shadow Heartless Pop! Figures have glow-in-the-dark eyes.
    • Final Form Sora is a Best Buy exclusive
    • Valor Form Sora is a Toys “R” Us exclusive

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Must resist the urge to buy mystery mini boxes until I get Axel

I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN DAMN IT
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I will still never understand why we're just now getting Pop! figures of Sora, Kairi, and Riku. You'd think they'd have been Wave 1 with Mickey and the others being Wave 2.
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Poor Mickey. He's seen some things.
    4. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      Toys R Us just filed for bankruptcy so... how does that work lol?
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Their stores will remain open though
    6. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      I know that it can mean that they’ll start closing locations. I know a bunch of other companies that filed this year have closed way over 400 stores for the ones I was looking that, and I know for my mom’s old company they basically let everyone go in the Canada portion of their company and the Canadian stores; and retreated back to the US.

My concern is they’ll continue to operate in the US but close in Canada tbh, especially because here Mastermind Toys is a big thing.
    7. Lauriam
      Lauriam
      My parents used to take us to Toys R Us once a year a couple months before Christmas to get a feel for what we liked... and then we'd go home and they would buy everything online. XD

Now I need to get to a Hot Topic and buy those minis though. XD Though, I also want that Sora... Dang, I guess I'll go to Gamestop too. XD

Just remembered there's no Hot Topic in my town. Rip me XD