Birth by Sleep Looking good + some thoughts

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Vanitas, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

I watched all of these screenshots from top to bottom:
    http://www.khinsider.com/khinsider/birth-by-sleep-game-screens.html

I gotta say it looks really promising! Not just the graphics look good, but it seems that there is a lot of content there.

Okay, so I have some thoughts about the game so far and I'd like to know what others think:

1)-The multiplayer-mode is kind of a bad thing to me :( I don't have anyone with a PSP who could play it with me. So for me it's a waste. It's just been bothering me...

2)-The Cyclops could finally be in the Olympos Colosseum, what do you think? As for Kadaj, I think he could be his younger version in that world. Just like Zack. It could be an optional boss like Sephiroth in KH1?

3)-The Queen from Snow White is kind of boring, don't you think? Maleficent looks like a better evil sorceress version of her. What about Hook, he has appeared in 3 games already. And all he can do is fight with his sword and summon heartless/pirates, right? Meh...

4)-The Disney Town or whatever it's called, looks like a fun place with minigames. I personally don't like Winnie the Pooh as a concept for a world, so maybe this replaces that world for this game?

5)-It seems that Dilan & Aeleus and Braig are bosses.(1st one not confirmed) So is Ansem the Wise going to be a boss or a threat in some other way? Because it seems his guards are malevolent...

6)-Kairi seems to be in threat, because Mickey is guarding her. So this means people know that she is a princess. Xehanort did not... Is there a chance that we see Kairi's grandma(appeared in KH1) and maybe Ansem the Wise is taking care of the two? That'd be why the heroes need to get to the citadel.

7)-Ienzo seems to be a follower of Even, who looks exactly like Vexen. Am I right? Maybe these two are a boss? Even doing the fighting and Ienzo being his sidekick?

8)-Terra has appeared a less more interesting nowdays. At least to me. Who is the most interesting character to you as for now?

Thanks for reading.

2. Ren! Merlin's Housekeeper

Well since Terra's plotline seems like an adult version of Riku in kh1 so far I'm actually looking more forward to Ven's story (and Aqua's to a certain extent).

3. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody