Video Looking for an AMV? *help*

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by SunnySideUp, Feb 13, 2018.

1. SunnySideUp Moogle Assistant

So this is probably going to be impossible to find unless you're an older member of KHV, but a LONG while back there was a KHAMV that came out called TEST TEST (?) I'm almost positive it was a German poppy kind of song, techno, bunch or lighting effects.
    And all i remember is they kept saying Test Test.... Like a lot. So if anyone could help me, I couldn't be more descriptive could I haha!!

2. Stardust Chaser

Hi! I know it can be difficult but when looking for something specific like this, as many details as possible would really help. Aside from qualities of the video itself, do you remember where you saw it (On YouTube, this site, Google video even, etc.)? Do you have any idea of around what time period this would have been? Is the "Test Test" part you're referring to part of the lyrics or is it text in the video?

3. SunnySideUp Moogle Assistant

It was an AMV, I found it on here during a top 5 amvs of the week thing, it was a youtube video i believe and it had to be almost 9 years ago!
    the Test Test were what sounded like lyrics and it was the name of the video i believe. it's been so long ago.

4. Krowley Moderator

Silly question... but is this the song you think you heard?

If not, you can search past "Top 5" articles here;
    https://kh-vids.net/forums/community-news-projects.55/page-22

From there you can search he threads to where you think is the right thread of the song you thought you heard.
    If you said it was almost 9 years ago, I'd try sifting through "Top 5" threads that date back from 2011 or earlier.