Dream Drop Distance Link Portal Trophy

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by 61, Dec 6, 2014.

1. 61 No. B

ugh. this thing.

So I just picked up DDD after having not played it for.. a long time.. to see what I still had left to do in the game. Since I haven't played it in so long I remember very little about how to do anything other than run around and kill things. I don't even really remember what portals are.

I've looked up information for obtaining this trophy, but have yet to get a concrete solution to the issue. I've seen people say that the trophy can be obtained by simply placing portals, and that the game will complete them eventually. I've seen other people say that the trophy can only be obtained by street passing other DDD players. So, which is it? Is there anyone here who has the trophy? What did you do to get it? Did you have to street pass people or did you get it without doing so? How do you place portals, again? help me khv, you're my only hope

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Portals are a streetpass system, but Square doesn't like to exclude people that live in remote areas or whatever. So it is much more efficient to get street pass with other people, but if you fail to get DDD streetpasses the game will fake them for you every so often.

At least that is my understanding of it. I get hits often enough that I haven't encountered a fake one. But I have made use of similar systems in RE:Coded and Bravely Default.