Limited Edition for 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix' Announced

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Square-Enix has announced a limited edition of the upcoming PS4 re-release 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix', available exclusively at the Square-Enix online store. The limited edition will come with an exclusive pin, just like the limited editions of both 'Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix' and 'Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue'. 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix' will be released March 28th in North America and March 31st in Europe.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Man SE really likes pins...
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Part of me thinks it's mostly Disney that's pushing for including these pins, since these KH pins are part of Disney's collectible pin catalog.
    3. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      That's true. I just wish that SE/Disney would give the rest of the world the cool things it makes for Japan.

I REALLY WANT THAT BOX DAMN IT
    4. G-dog
      G-dog
      The best thingd about the pins is that it is Disney park thing and nobody wil have it
    5. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      Wow, have to use a specific store (that overcharges for S+H) just to get a single pin. Really enticing, guys.
    6. gersomvs
      gersomvs
      I'm not buying it. I've played KH I and II too many times and I've grown out if the collectors vibe. When I received the Limited Edition of 2.8 I asked myself why I even wanted it, since I had no interest in the pin.
    7. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I'm gonna be honest, I'm getting a wee bit tired of all these re-releases. The pin is really nice but not worth getting the game a 2nd time for a different console. But that's just me. Anyone who does decide to get it, enjoy. :)