Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyheart Joker

• [​IMG]
      Rinox had raised an eyebrow as the bridge had been formed by the black and red haired boy, one made entirely out of darkness. Not only was he the inventive one, but he was also unnaturally strong with darkness. Also, he found entirely too amusing how he did this whole showy feat of strength, when they all totally could have just made a dark corridor into the castle, but he'd keep that to himself for now. As they walked into the castle, he felt some sense of foreboding. Not really anything different with the place, to be perfeclty honest. The castle of this world had always been one that had an ominous sense, though that might have been due to its late master being one of the largest masterminds in known history. Regardless of this, the girl who had shared the opposite color scheme of the boy who made the bridge, seemed to be worried about something that she had seen.

As the castle had been long since abandoned, and any form of actual chain of command disbanded for his kind, the only residents of the castle could be referred to as strays. Beings that couldn't form into one that could think, quite like himself, and had nowhere to go. They just continued to linger here, and it appeared the boy with the odd sword did not like them. As he charged at one that had been sighted, it seemed to have vanished into nothingness and Rinox just said,
      "now now, those aren't anything to be horribly afraid of. No more than your common heartless really. However, you should probably ready yourself because more are going to be abound. Anyway, you guys seem to be searching for something here, or at least in this world. So probably your best bet to see if you can find anything unusual in this world in general would be to just get to the top of the castle and look from there. Great view of the entire world if I do say so myself." With that, he had waited to see if the group would go along with his decision.

• [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Lucien had hung there, clearly bored out of his wits at these newcomers arrivals. The adorable armored bear and the bird hadn't done much in awhile, but that was because Stratos was just following the lead of everyone else and Lucien just wasn't amused with anything. Not only did they have Gwen to deal with, but now there was another person encroaching on the fourth wall territory. Apparently this was some sort of trend that people really wanted to follow, and he wasn't even that big of a fan of the people who were already experienced at this stuff. However, those all took a back seat to some weird hyena, shadow lion and aggron given some megalomaniac human form. Honestly the shit storm of things that continued to unamuse him just piled up one after another. However, Hunter died, and that was pretty unexpected. Granted, he was almost positive that his title would go from the Bloodthirster to the Guardian Angel. Meanwhile, Beuce had stopped being some happy go lucky chibi lion to a lion ready to delete everything in the given area.

As Mr. Ego had started to entrap others, he went on about stuff, things like making all of their loved ones suffer, torturing them all, that kind of stuff. Lucien didn't actually know much about this whole, "Goddess is Evil" situation, given that he had appeared in this world like, hours ago. However, he was almost positive that there was probably some sort of misunderstanding and that the goddess wasn't as master villain as everyone was making her out to be. But with people like Ego around, he totally understood where the common folk were getting this perception from. He was textbook Tyrannical Overlord's Police Force in just about every way. While he had been thinking about this, Hunter had come back to life in a much more evolved form than what he was before. He seemed to have Ego handled...probably.
      "Um, aren't you going to help those people out."

The bear man had looked to the bird Stratos and said,"eh, they seemed to have it handled and it doesn't seem like my kind of fight." In all honesty, Lucien was all about fighting, it was just that, there was something that seemed annoying about these fights. The bear form probably had something to do with it, but he just waved his paw and said, "I'm sure you've got it handled as well. Just yell 'hasagi' or something as you attack and I'm sure people will die from it."Granted, he realized that it was actually probably a bad idea, given how strength was not exactly Stratos's forte. However, the bird was still not amused by this response and so Lucien said, "fine fine. Don't worry, I'll help them. I'll just take on the dumb shadow lion or something. After all, I'm pretty sure Bear vs Lion is one of natures more amusing match ups."Breaking free from the gravity bind, he did this while turning into a more fearsome form.

[​IMG]
      "Alright big guy," he got on all fours and said, "let's rock." He then charged straight at the shadow lion, claws burning with icy fire as the fight between the two would start.

Meanwhile Stratos had broken free from the gravity bind by simply making a wind current around himself and then launched himself into the air. Keeping himself up in the air, he looked around and had no idea who to help here. Everyone seemed to be 1v1ing the others, and they seemed to have a handle on it...probably. However the biggest threat seemed to be the gravity casting guy with the actual human form. So from above, he just casted Aerorza around Hunter, giving him a much more condensed than usual wind barrier, from the previous incarnations of the spell, that still created blades of wind that chopped at anything that close to him. A fitting buff for someone who was just hurling himself at people.

• After asking his question to the guy who had followed him from the bar, it took a few moments until he answered him, with nothing more than "information gathering." Well what the hell did that even mean? And how the hell was he even able to get this far into the palace of the goddess? Well that probably was part his fault and part lack of actual apparent security. While he would have responded to the boy, the things happening on the inside of the throne room seemed way more interesting. First there Eigo showing up out of nowhere and basically doing his weird police thing that he did. Phantom hadn't ever worked alongside him, but just seeing him around had been enough for him to get a good grip on what he was probably like. Then Gexln showed up and there was draaammaaaa aplenty. He had absolutely no idea why Gexln was so pissy with Sapphire, and was totally on her side, but she seemed to be super hurt by just about everything he had said.

He totally would have continued on with questioning this guy, but he had like, absolutely no idea what he was supposed to ask to him, and kind of felt bad for the goddess right now. That and he had absolutely nothing to do either. The guy he was with then said something under his breath, but he didn't have any clue what that was. Regardless, he said,
      "well, I'm sure you've gotten what you wanted. Now, I mean, sneaking in here and eavesdropping on a conversation with the goddess herself is probably against the rules, but I don't really care. So yeah, either get a job here or get out is the best advice I can give you right now." With that he walked into the throne room and instantly felt super awkward. "So, is there anything you uh, want me to do, uh, ma'am?"

• [​IMG]
      Blanc listened as Anadi asked her question about his portal thing. "Well, it isn't a dark portal technique, and is instead one made simply from tearing open space itself. So really, think of it more as one of the more advanced tiers of space magic." He then continued to think on it and said, "so if I were to teach you, I'd probably have to teach you more about space magic in general, which I wouldn't mind." Blanc then looked around the odd purpley black realm of darkness that they were in after speaking for the longest amount of time he possibly ever has.

However, ghost then spoke up and Jackie replied to him with fervor in her voice saying,
      "any better way of searching? Please, all we need is some sort of ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT and that's about all there is to it. After all, so long as one has a goal and a general idea and faith in their heart, they will eventually find what they are searching for." With the adventuruous glint in her eyes, she then turned to Anadi who had mentioned not wanting for the pit of darkness beneath them to attack them. "Silly Anadi, bottomless dark pits don't attack people." As she was leading the party along, they got to a more open plateau like area, in which droves of all kinds of pureblood heartless just appeared in on the scene. "Now those, those attack people."

Blanc's attention turned to the creatures as he cracked his knuckles at the sight of them, whilst Jackie had unsheathed her black katana.
      "Alright folks, let's look alive. These are the common enemies in any dungeon that we must effortlessly overcome in order to get to the ending. So get your weapons brandished and your spirits burning!" With something that sounded like a mix of a battlecry and a "wheee" Jackie charged in at the heartless, with Blanc following behind her.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Space magic...huh?" she said, thinking about this...weird...magic....Anadi was a little confused. That was, until Ghost spoke up about the cave Jackie had mentioned. "Cave? Wait, what's in the cave anyway?" she asked. She was sure that they mentioned something in a cave before, but she had to make sure before she continued asking things or talking. Didn't want to be wrong or anything. That'd be really stupid.

"Blanc, some day, I'll take you up on that offer. Space magic sounds interesting...I think there are some people on my world that can use it too, but they only use it to make things I think...not sure." she said, scrathing her head. Jackie mentioned the bottomless pits below them. They still scared Anadi, but the fact they were coming to a clearing obviously meant something. Just as they walked into this clearing, heartless sprung up from their surroundings and began to lurk, attacking when they were close enough.

"Spirits burning.." she tch'd. Swinging her left arm, Anadi summoned her keyblade in a backhand fashion. Her keyblade looked to be adorned with many stars and also had a rather blue color scheme. Looking at the people around her, readying their weapons, Anadi remembered the lessons from her father. He taught her how to fight. Ohm had always been her opponent, but he was better than her anyway. It's still sad that they were all gone now. Wincing, Anadi remembered the darkness that had overtaken her world. Anger swelled up inside of her and her eyes glared at the heartless. Rushing forward, with great speed, Anadi sliced through the heartless easily.

"Small fry..." she groaned, standing up and staring at the other heartless.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce was about to rip out the throat of everything in the immediate area with nothing but his sheer badassery, but the Hyena stopped, looking at him confused. After a moment of thinking, she figured out his identity. Now, obviously, being the fourth wall breaker he was, he knew full well the identity of the canine(?), but he couldn't just act like he did. He had to be what was known as..."in character". Time to put his acting lessons to work. "Scythe that defies the laws of physics, alternate form, arguably female...Xero? What the hell are you doing here? Also why are you working with the captain of Sapphire's royal ****** squad? Like, seriously. She's not all that bad and we all know there's nothing wrong with her, but with people like him running around it's no wonder that they think the power had gone to her head." Beuce began.

"Right about now you're probably wonder 'Why would Beuce, most awesome guy who ever lived, want to help the rebellion to overthrow the goddess who was kind of his acquaintance at one point sort of?" Well, the simple answer is..." Beuce manipulated his vocal cords in some extreme manner which gave him a perfect impression of River Song "Spoilers. Now, i don't suppose i could talk you out of a fight which will result in nothing actually happening to either of us because it's not time for people to be ****ed over yet. Like, seriously. This whole world is just filler."

[​IMG]
    Ghost was taken aback at the response to his question. All they needed was adventurous spirit? If that was the kind of attitude this whole rebellion had, then it'd be over and stomped out before tomorrow. There was no way they could find the hero through what was more or less sheer luck. However, there was likely someone competent among them. Before any further conversation could ensue, they were attacked by the inhabitants of the Realm of Darkness. His Katana was unsheathed and ready before anyone had time to blink. A small arc of purple electricity crackled down the blade, then he made his move. His attack was light a bolt of lightning itself. It flashed bright and wreaked havoc for just a second, then it was over. However, that second was all he needed.

The heartless in front of him were in two pieces before they had time to even register that ghost had moved. They exploded into puffs of black smoke, rising into the air before vanishing completely. As swift as the wind, Ghost turned and threw two shuriken from his belt at shadows behind him. Melting away his form, the assassin was instantaneously on the other side of the shadows, and grabbed the shuriken once more between his fingers.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  4. Mysty Unknown

The insanity continued as the reanimation of the dead... no he wasn't dead. It was a temporary mutation that aloud for minimal heart beat to only make the appearance of death. Now that there was more threats under way, Eigo had to act more irrationally. The Goddess did tell him if they resist he could fight, and these religious types sure made him want to engage in battle. Hunter and Beuce were by far the most powerful of the cult. However Beuce's abilities would be far greater if he focused them instead of used his mind to banter worthless preaching. In a religious stand point, he'd be considered the pope while Hunter would be an arch-bishop.

Eigo locked onto the cages that trapped some of the other cultists. He now should have some fight in him while maintaining the barrier preventing the others from leaving and transforming into their true forms. Xero was certainly not going to be able to handle them both given her new appearance. Bless the goddess for retaining his original form.

Now it was going to be him against the devil looking creature known as Hunter. Eigo began to lift himself into the air with his magic abilities. The daggers that were rested onto his body also began to levitate around him, acting as a spiky shield. The benefits of being granting the power to use gravity. If it weren't for his grandfather's ability to wield a keyblade, this trait may have never given light. Only if he could have inherited Time magic as well, then he could have powers over timespace, which would probably make him able to surpass the goddess in combat ability for certain.

Regardless of dreams and desires, the battle was now. Eigo launched several of his daggers at the demon creature. They could have just ended the hunt and it would be over, but given a name like Hunter, that would simply be impossible for him to end the hunt without getting any of the prey. "You will have to sadly die, cultists. None of you may pursue the quote on quote hero any longer!"

5. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero just stared blankly at Beuce as he finished his statements, "I have no idea what half of what you just said means, but I kind of have orders to fight you if you guys resist... Thanks to him." Xero looked begrudgingly at Eigo as he was fighting the other guy who suddenly turned into a giant... Bug. Her eye twitched as she saw the bug then quickly turned back around to focus on Beuce. She knew he had his reasons for going out and finding the Hero,and she knew that he probably didn't want Sapphire dead. "So look," She leaned in a bit towards Beuce, "The only reason I came along is because Gexln stormed off somewhere and I don't know where he went. All I know is that he's going to have another hissy fit when he finds out I'm out looking for him, but that's besides the point." She looked over at Eigo again making sure he was still alive. He was now floating... Okay then. Xero then looked back toward Beuce, "Look, if I help you free your friend, will you help me find Gexln? I know you've got your own thing going on but... Once I find him I'll go with him, if he let's me, and you guys can go back to whatever it is you're doing." She looked at him rather sadly as she spoke. She knew that she would possibly be deemed as a traitor for doing this but she also knew that Sapphire would most likely be on her side about her decisions.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Dane simply watched Alissia fall to the ground, making no attempt to catch the girl, he heard the sound of a sword being drawn. Turning his attention to the challenger, his face wore an expression of curiosity, quickly replaced by one of amusement as Xander spoke. "Oh please, like you could actually hurt me. Why don't you put that toy away? Do you even know how to actually use it? I'd be willing to bet all of my munny that you couldn't even land a single strike on me, should I show you what real pain feels like?" Dane asked, putting very little effort into trying to taunt Xander. "Or, if you'd prefer.." Dane said, now moving his scythe so that the blade of it rested above the unconscious Alissia's heart, "I could introduce your little friend here to the darkness inside of her own heart. It'd be a shame to lose a slave so soon, but I'm sure I can always get another" Dane said, deciding in an instant that Alissia would be his slave.

[​IMG]

Juliet nodded at Rinox's suggestion, but didn't move forward at all. She completely agreed that a higher vantage point would be the best chance at finding the hero, but like some of the others there, she had also spotted the dusk. Holding up a hand to indicate for the others to wait, she held out that same hand to her side and willed her keyblade to her side. In a glow that had both light and darkness swirling around inside of it, Juliet's Keyblade, Twisted Star, materialized in her hand. Turning to Lexcifur, she gave a slight smirk. "Let the better Senka child handle this" she said simply, before dashing forward. She struck out at the dusk swiftly, striking first horizontally, and then lunging forward with her keyblade, impaling the dusk on it and ending it immediately.

[​IMG]
    Huntix collided with the shield of spikes, but managed to shift his body around acrobatically so that the side of his body was what took the blow and not the front, minimizing the damage he took. Huntix was many things, but a stranger to battle was not one of them. Pushing himself away from Eigo, he landed not-so-gracefully a short distance away from Eigo. As he got up, he looked at his opponent as he tried to figure out a way to punch him in the face. Those daggers need to go if I'm going to kick his ass, Huntix thought to himself, but was unable to think of a way to make progress. Thankfully, his foe had the genius idea of launching his protective spike-dagger-thing at Huntix. Hunching over slightly, Huntix brought his shoulders forwards, and from his shoulders he released a wave of his own spikes, detached from the protective shell that was his back.

The void spikes hit the daggers, knocking many, but not all, out of the way. The few that remained, Huntix used as an opportunity to look awesome by ninja-ing around and leaping out of the way like an absolute boss. Once his shenanigans were over and the buglike creature stood still, he stared at Eigo with a confused look, before laughing a little bit. "You think we're cultists? Oh my god, you're more stupid than you look, and that's sayin' somethin'!" he exclaimed. He seemed to ponder that statement for a moment, before shaking his head. "I take it back, nobody could be that stupid" he added. Taking a quick glance at Beuce, he shook his head once more. "Wrong again. See, this is why talking sucks when there's killin' to be done" he said, before using his R and his exterior appearance changed to a state of active camouflage, dashing foroward in temporary invisibility, and then coming out of it right underneath Eigo, before firing more of the void spikes up.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Zephyr had continued walking forward until he, as well as the rest of the group, was motion the stop by the brown haired woman. Not too long after that Rinox, who Zephyr had not even noticed was there with them, had spoken up. he mentioned how the creatures that were around them were nothing really to be afraid of. Even comparing them to common heartless. That at least mean that they wouldn't have to be too concerned about fighting them. "I'm all for getting a birds eye view from the top of the castle."

First they needed to take care of the creatures that were around them. So he followed the lead of the brown haired woman and held out both his hands. In the left one a small swirling mass of flames had appeared and in his right, the same thing only the flames were blue. Zephyr then clenched his fist, firmly grasping the two flames which resulted in his two keyblade being formed, the red Flames of Hell in his left hand and the blue Flames of Hope in his right hand. He then turned his attention towards of the of the dusk that he'd been somewhat watching form the corner of his eye and gave his red keyblade a quick twirl before tossing it towards the unsuspecting dusk.

It looked like the drama had ended with the "Goddess" (Yes, Goddess in quotation marks) crying. Probably not the best sight for someone to be seen in. When the guy from the bar had brought up what his two options were, Avi thought about it for a moment before decided to see if he could actually get a job. While he doubted it, she figured out that he was there prior to all the drama if he did get a job, then it would be better than just sitting around doing nothing. Plus last time he doubted something that turned out to be turn he ended up with another personality walking around his head. So he followed behind Phantom to make his already known presence even more known. "Uh, if you need anymore help. I'd be willing to see what i can do." He didn't quite know what to say when asking a "goddess" for a job.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xander stood in front of the man he challenged ready to fight. He was unfazed by all the taunts, the thing that got him to put his sword away was not what Dane said, but what he did. The blade of the mans Scythe rested above Alisia's heart, and although there was a chance that he could attack the man in such a way he would be forced to block it is still a little dangerous. Xander was not ready to risk Alisia's life so instead he backed down sheathing his sword.

"I will stand down, I will leave you be with her in your authority. However she is just a kid still so I plead, don't hurt her. Protect her." Xander said his tone serious. Xander looked right into Dane's eyes without a hint of fear. Dane didn't fear him, the only thing he feared was the safety of the young girl that he had taken into his care all of six years before.

As Xander backed down Alisia began to awaken. The first thing that her eyes focused on was the blade the hovered above her chest. Alisia didn't try to move out of fear for her life. Her eyes flickered in the direction of Xander who was now standing there watching her. Alisia didn't know what was going on all she knew was she was helpless and Xander wasn't doing anything to help.

"Alisia listen to me." Xander spoke out to the young girl. "Do as this man tells you, no matter what it is. I will worry about the consequences. Your job is to worry about keeping yourself alive. Listen to him and you should live. I promise I will find a way to get you out of this, I don't know when or how but I will. Just do what you have to. Promise me." Xander tried to keep his words comforting but stern like an order more than just a request.

"I-I'm scared Xander...."
    Alisia stammered as she looked up at the man that destroyed her home world. The one she was supposed to follow the orders of.

[​IMG]
    Sapphire was slightly embarrassed when Phantom followed by the man who was listening in walk into her throne room. She looked at the two of them, they basically asked if there was any job for them to do. "Yes in fact I have a job that you two can go on together, and don't worry." Sapphire looked down at Avi. "I will pay you for your service." Sapphire then summoned a giant flying stingray of darkness. "Take this with you to The World That Never Was. You are to try to scare off the rebellion without too much bloodshed. This creature should do all the fighting. Report back to me when you are done please and thank you." Sapphire told the two in front of her sending the animal off with them.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Huh. He'd successfully recruited Xero. Well, Paragon skill too stronk. The condition for helping them was helping her find Gexln, so the santa lion nodded. "I'll help you track him down. Now, we need you to be Optimus Hyena. You've got this." Beuce looked at Eigo, and charged toward him "Go! E bola strike!" Welp...Lack of commas made that seem totally different than intended. He in fact did not strike him with Ebola, but threw a Bola at him. Anyway, these balls on a string flew spinning at Eiigo, attempting to distract him and get some of those daggers out of the way.

Crouching down, Beuce gave a concentrating look and a low growl. "Focus...." Gradually, Beuce began to fade from sight, blending into his surroundings to the point of being totally invisible. Prowling around to the side, Beuce stalked around Eigo. However, something else caught his eye. Right underneath the floating man was a bug. He'd just used his ultimate, so...He was ripe for the picking. Leaping out of his invisibility, Beuce impaled the bug from behind with his arm blade, latched his claws onto his face. With one swift pull, the head came off. "THE HUNT IS ON!" He roared.

Now, downside, he'd just killed his ally. However, on the up side, he now had the head of Kha'Zix. Stringing it onto his necklace as the centerpiece, his hunting skills vastly improved. Beuce ran to a bush, and from it, leaped out at Eigo with a fierce roar.

[​IMG]
    The battle against the heartless had barely started, and yet their numbers were already thinning. Ghost slashed and cut away at the creatures, and before long they were backed into a corner. The remaining ones were all right next to each other. Victory seemed assured, but something far more sinister showed it's face at that very moment. From seemingly nowhere, an enormous swarm of crows appeared, raking and clawing at the heartless. The event was over in a second, and the crows diminished. However, in the center of where they had been stood a horror much worse than heartless. The man had long red hair, and it's mouth looked as though it were far wider than it should've been, and as such was sewed shut on the sides. The eyes of the man were pitch black, with barely visible red irises in the center of them.

Ghost did not put away his weapon, and instead looked at the new arrival with suspicion. "Who, or rather what, are you? What is your business here?" The creature looked directly at ghost, and began to chuckle.
    [​IMG]

Bartholomew Blackstone looked at the people who appeared to be attacked by heartless. "Well, I could ask you the same thing. You're the ones who stumbled in here, running around aimlessly. So, to what do i owe the pleasure? It's not often we get visitors here." The creature said coyly. He gazed into each of their eyes as though he were gazing into their very soul. His appearance slowly become more and more terrifying. While nothing changed about it, something about was just...frightening.

Ghost was unwavering in the face of Bartholomew, and lowered his sword only slightly. "You are a denizen of this place?" He asked.
    "Well, it's not exactly my homeland. See, i come from a little place on the edge of the worlds called Halloween Town. Although, they banished me for doing my job. Who can blame them? When jack gave me the boot, he said i was too scary. I took that as a compliment! The skeleton king himself, scared of me."
    G
    host glared at him from underneath his mask. That explained quite a bit. if he was from Halloween Town, then his terrifying appearance was completely fitting. Although...For him to be banished from a world where everyone wanted nothing more than to cause terror for being too frightening...What must he be capable of? Ghost pushed onward into the realm. It was not a good idea to be hanging around this creature.

[​IMG]
    Zavion turned to face Rinox, nodding at his suggestion to reach the top of the tower. He glanced over at Freya who was, as usually, clinging to Lexcifur with what was the equivalent of Niagara Falls in her pants. Not wanting to be a part of that...interaction...He continued onward. There were a few dusks here and there, but none were close enough for him to fight them before one of the others dispatched it. He trusted Lexcifur to be able to protect Freya from any attacks.

Making their way through the castle, they eventually stopped at what appeared to be a large elevator, closed off from anything outside. Upon the group all entering, it started to elevate them to higher parts of the castle. However, it wasn't going to be that easy. through what seemed to be portals in thin air various spear wielding nobodies appeared. Drawing out his Tonfa, Zavion prepared for battle. They were surrounded, but between them the fight shouldn't prove to be too difficult.

10. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero just stared at Beuce as he suddenly stabbed the bug and killed it and proceeded to put it's head on a necklace. "Wait, wasn't he your ally?! What's wrong with you?!" Xero then ran over to one of the cages where Gwen was ((she doesn't actually know her name yet so yeah)) and began to examine it. Well she would've if she could see the damn thing. It was of course some kind of barrier magic or something. She then looked over at Eigo and sighed, "Sorry Sapphire..." She mumbled under her breath and began to charge at Eigo, only to forget that she was in this awkward body and fall right on her face again, "DAMMIT!! STUPID BODY! STUPID WORLD! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT LIKE THIS?!" That was when Xero suddenly transformed into a much more frightening looking creature ((I have no idea what it is just use your imagination cause I don't feel like finding a picture)). She stood there not knowing what the hell just happened but then saw that she was standing back on two legs. She smirked and then charged at Eigo once more.
    LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur just shot a glare at Juliet as she spoke. Every time that woman spoke he wanted to bash her face in. "So you can kill the weakest species of Nobody with one hit, big deal ya fucking show off. Now if you'd all like to stop screwing around and--" Lexcifur had turned around and saw a hoard of Dusks standing behind the group. He stood there for a second before protectively putting an arm in front of Freya almost unconsciously. "Shit."
    The hoard of Dusks suddenly began lunging at the group, doing whatever Dusks do when they attacked. Lexcifur was able to punch one of them with his clawed hand and it dissipated almost instantly. Quickly, he turned to Freya and turned her to face him from whatever she was doing. Without saying anything he reached his demon like arm into her chest, a void of light appearing where her heart was. Darkness then began to surround him as he began to pull his arm back, bringing with it a bright red orb that began to circle around his wrist.
    The void of light quickly closed and a group of Dusks suddenly jumped at them from behind. Lexcifur quickly turned around and extended his arm toward them and the orb shot through the air and in front of him, turning into a giant red, flower shaped, layered shieldthat repelled the group of Dusks and sent them flying in the other direction. He then turned to another group of Dusks and began running at them, then jumping into the air above and extending his arm as he began to decend. The shield appeared once again and crushed the group of Dusks as he landed on top of them with it.

11. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

It seemed Ohm's little slip up caused more of these strange creatures to surround the group. While he did admire the fighting strategies, he couldn't simply sit by and watch them do this themselves. He turned to see a group of dusks twitch and dance around before him. Well, there was opposition and he needed to crush it. He rose his Rune Sword and closed his eyes. the Thunder Rune glowed in a resounding golden aura and he opened his eyes, now turned from blue to gold with the thunder rune in place of his pupils. He vanished instantly and appeared behind the dusks, all in the blink of an eye. He brandished his sword and his eyes flickered back to their normal color. The dusks that opposed him fell apart, one by one at the hip before they vanished. He wordlessly surveyed how his allies were doing. They were slow but they made solid progress in dispatching the enemy. He was proud of them, proud that they would not give up. There was another thing on his mind too. Anadi..he wondered if she ran into any opposition yet, he hated not being there to pull her out of harm's way. She was strong but Ohm still loved her.​

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Dane frowned a little bit at Xander's request of not hurting her. "Aw, but small children are the most fun to torture" he said. However, his eyes lit up when Xander instructed the girl to do whatever he says, no matter what it was. "Yeah, he's right, listen to that guy. He knows what he's talking about. Do whatever I say like a good little slave, and just maybe I won't do something that will give you nightmares to keep you up all night. Then again, maybe I will, I guess you'll just never know" Dane said, a wicked grin appearing on his face as he spoke. He turned to face Xander, jerking a thumb in his general direction as he lifted the scythe off of Alissia's chest. "That Doom spell you just cast...use it on him. Now" he commanded, enjoying the situation all too much.

[​IMG]
    Juliet rolled her eyes as Lexcifur took out a few of the other dusks. "You fight just as aggressively as our father does" she said dryly. She waited a moment, before shooting a glare at the boy. "That's not a good thing" she added, making sure to get her point across. She then followed after Zavion through the castle until eventually they got to an elevator. Once on the elevator, dragoon Nobodies appeared seemingly out of nowhere, surrounding them and cutting off any chance of escape. That was completely fine with Juliet though; she wasn't planning on running. With her keyblade held close, she rushed forward towards one of the dragoons and attacked.

[​IMG]
    Just as Huntix was about to land a hit of epic proportions on Eigo and probably 1 shot the guy, his body was slammed to the ground by an incredible force. He looked up to see who had tackled him, only to realize it was Beuce. The look on his face was one of murderous intent though, like he was planning to kill him or something. "Now look, I'm sorry about calling you stupid, but in your defence...well, you kinda are. Oh stop with that savage look, there's no friendly fire in lea-" he began, before he was silenced by the removal of his head, because death is the best form of crowd control. As his body faded away, a quiet voice could be heard in the winds above, and if you listened closely you could probably hear the words "Riot why?".

He spawned back at disney castle for the second time that day. After dusting himself off, he made his way back to the pridelands. Upon arrival, he made a mental note not to die again. Three strikes and I'm out of the rp, and nobody wants that he thought to himself as he hurried back to the fight which for reasons unknown still wasn't over. God those guys were bad, couldn't even kill a mini-boss without him. He should probably help them, should probably go and try to kill Eigo again.

But Beuce had killed him.

Running over, he stopped next to Xero. "You know this dumbass? Might wanna look away then" he advised, not only speaking to Xero but all the children of KHV who he suspected were reading his post. What happened next wasn't very pretty. One moment Beuce was there, the next he was not, picked up by Huntix and devoured whole. The downside? They temporarily didn't have an ally on their team. The upside? Huntix had developed the ability to jump further and more frequently, and he'd gotten revenge. It kinda evened out, and whoever disagreed would suffer the same fate as the Dante clone.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    After dispatching another two dusks with his keyblade, Zephyr looked around him to see how some of the other were doing. He wasn't surprised by how they were fairing against the foe before them, but he was surprised to see one of them pull put what appeared to be a flower shield out of the overly attached sister and use it as a weapon. Well, that defiantly was one was to fight, that was for certain.

After noticing how two of them had gone off towards the castle, he quickly put away his keyblades and did the same. Once there, they were greeted by more enemies, these seeming similar to the ones that they were earlier face, but behaved in a completely different manner. Instead of summoning his keyblade, the symbol on his hand started to shine and a blue keychain less keyblade appeared in his hand. Zephyr then threw the dummy keyblade towards the nearest dragoon, only for it to dodge the attack by warping above him.

[​IMG]
    "I bet you regret telling her to listen to what he says now." Xross said to Xander in his typical mocking tone of voice. It was quite entertaining watching everything play out before him. The girl getting beat in one hit after using what was her strongest attack, the so called 'guardian' showing up late and telling her to listen to whatever Dane said without any hint of opposition and lastly the girl pretty much being told to kill her guardian. He probably should attempt to intervene, but he wanted to see how all this plays out.

Avi was pretty amazed when the goddess had summoned a sting ray out of darkness before them. Even Lucrix let out a impressed whistle from inside Avi's head. How was this thing suppose to fight an apparent rebellion that was at The World That Never Was? Yeah it had the stinger that sting rays come with, but just what could it do with that. The best way for him to get an answer to this question was to see it first hand. So he got on the back of the animal before it left.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Freya stayed by Lexcifur not holding onto him but hiding behind him in a way. She felt comforted when Lexcifur put his hand in front of her in a protective manner. It seemed like he actually cared for her though he generally didn't act like it. Freya started to cast magic around them, a stamina boost, a small shield and preparation for healing. Before Freya could cast it or needed to cast in Lexcifur grabbed her chin and pointed her face to his so she looked into his eyes. Freya gave him a small nod knowing what he was thinking. It wasn't the first time that Lexcifur had done this. She felt a small feeling that was hard to describe, not pain, it was just a cold feeling as her void was pulled out. Her body felt faint and heave. She was vaguely aware of what was going on around her. She knew Lexcifur was fighting using her void but she couldn't do anything with her regular body.

[​IMG]

Alisia was still laying on the ground as Dane was talking about listening to him, slave, giving her nightmares. She was shaking slightly. "I'm scared Xander, save me." She pleaded from the ground as she heard her first order, the scythe finally being lifted away from her chest. Alisia slowly stood up and looked at Xander. "No....." Her voice cracked.

Xander nodded at Alisia to say it was okay. "It's okay Alisia. I have lived my time in this world you haven't." Xander said opening himself to the death she was about to bring.

"No Xander... I can't...." Alisia still looked upon her guardian and then back at the man that she had to follow his directions in order to live. "Don't make me do it. Please..." Alisia's hands trembled unable to cast the spell.

"Alisia do it! You don't have a choice anymore. If I have to die for you to live and to protect you then I will. Just do it damn it!" Xander raised his voice at her, something rare for him to do it.

A tear appeared in Alisia's eyes at the same time as the Sigel of death appeared. A slight wave of hand and soft spoken words later a timer was counting down above Xanders head, and strangely he looked at peace about it.

15. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur looked around to see that more Dusks began to spawn as he fought off another group. He growled and went back over to Freya's limp body and began to carry her in one arm, "Hurry up and get inside the castle!" Lexcifur shouted to the group and began to run to the entrance, fighting off any Nobodies that got in his way. Once he was at the doors of the castle, two rather big Berserkers appeared in front of him as if they were guarding the entrance of the castle, "I thought this place was supposed to be deserted?!" He shouted in annoyance. One of the Berserkers rose it's sword and attempted to hit Lexcifur with it. He quickly jumped to the side and ran a bit further to put Freya down against a wall. He then turned back and ran over to where the Berserkers stood, annoyance continuing to build up. Why the hell were there so many Nobodies spawning here? And why are there Berserkers guarding the castle? Was this really where the so called "Hero" could be? Lexcifur's questions would have to wait, for the Berserkers both swung their swords at the boy only for them to be blocked by the shield he posessed and be knocked back a bit.

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Ohm felt a strange sensation surround him, vaguely he felt like flying and the feeling felt incredibly warm and invigorating. He turned his head, attempting to smile gratefully to Freya for the help but he saw her sway a bit, only to be caught by the other man and carried to the castle. He hurried after them but stopped as two Berserkers guarded side by side at the entrance. As Lexcifur placed her against the wall and go to fight the berserkers. He quickly went over to Freya's side. He blinked and his eyes glowed green, the Rune for healing showed in place of his pupils and cast Green healing magic on Freya, it should at least stave off her fatigue and give her a chance to rest. He stood and turned, taking his place a little infront of the faint girl protectively, ready to aid Lexcifur if he needed it.​

17. Skyheart Joker

• [​IMG]
      The greatest battle of all nature kind had begun. As Lucibear had charged on all fours towards the shadow lion, the shadow lion itself started to reciprocate this action. As the lion got close enough, it leaped into the air in an attempt to pounce on the frigidly flaming bear. Lucien responded in kind by bringing his two paws up, putting them against the belly of the airborne lion, and flinging it over his back. The lion landed on all fours and skid to a halt as it was flung, ready to charge at him again. With that, it had begun running at him full speed, however Lucien stood there just giving it a rather unamused look. Once it got close enough to pounce on him once more, he roared at it, creating a ripple in the air. As the ripple passed through the air, the lion found itself slowed and the bear took its claws and swiped straight across the face of the beast, knocking it aside. While the lion did become airborne from this, it managed to spin around, allowing itself to land back on all fours again. Lucien gave a rather annoyed look at the beast. While he was getting ready to go and attack this thing once more, his attention was diverted to the fight that was going on against Eigo.

Hunter seemed to be able to hold his own against the aggron look-a-like, but still seemed to be in need of some help. It was then that Beuce seemed to go in and help...only to immediately rip Hunter's head from his body. While the gruesome scene had just taken place before his very eyes, he started to twitch with annoyance at the two, only to be interrupted by the shadow lion's claws slashing across his bear skin, and nicking his armor a tad. Feeling the pain course through his arm, he quickly looked back to the lion and swiped at it, only for the lion to hop back and vault straight at him, hitting him square in the gut. The bear, however, did not waver in his stance, and punched at the lion's head, stunning it from the sheer force. He then wrapped his arms around the lion, giving it a real bear hug, spun, and threw it against the cave wall. With the lion subdued for the time being, Lucien looked back to the others of his party only to see that...Hunter killed fucking Beuce. His expression start contort into one of more and more annoyance only to eventually reach sheer anger.

He was getting sick of their team killing antics and had basically came to the conclusion that Ego being inactive was literally the only thing that kept them from losing this fight...that and plot armor. But that could only get one so fa- he suddenly let out a roar of both anger and pain at the lion sunk its claws into his back, and started biting at his neck. The bear was starting to get really sick and tired of this stupid lion. While it hadn't hit anywhere vital, really because it wasn't supposed to, Lucien still did not feel like reciprocating that at all. Striking back with great force, a claw greeted the lion's face and forced it off of the bear's back. Turning around, the bear started to get rid of any injury he had acquired this fight some sort of green healing light. The lion didn't seem to understand this that well, but still decided that more force was needed to subdue the bear. Cracking his...knuckles? (do bears have those?) Lucien simply said,
      "now then World Boss. You're about to find out why people want to limit the second amendment."

• [​IMG]
      Rinox had just sort of been standing alongside the other members of the group as more and more nobodies seemed to pile in. The castle seemed to be absolutely teaming with them, and it was quite refreshing to watch other people fight. Magic of all kind was being flung at these creatures, and one person in particular seemed to use a rather impressive magic of pulling a flower shield out of a girl's chest. Well that was certainly different. With the fights going on, the group had eventually made their way into an elevator, which only served to have more of the nobodies spawn in on them. While the other members of the group seemed to go to work on the new set of enemies. However, the dark boy, kaleidoscope girl and Zephyr all managed to hold their own against them. Not really seeing a need to do any sort of fighting whatsoever, Rinox had just stood back and watched, until he was confronted by a samurai nobody.

It seemed to want to duel him, as if it had some sort of sense of purpose of beating another samurai like nobody. Well, Rinox wasn't about to turn down this mindless creatures challenge. The seemed to enter a state in which time seemed relatively still for both of them. Rinox, with his on the hilt of his blade, pushed the blade out just a tad. In the next instant, Rinox's blade was completely sheathed and the samurai nobody had seemed pass straight through him with both blades out. Rinox didn't move an inch as the seemingly victorious samurai had suddenly split in two dissipated into nothingness. When the duel was done, the elevator had seemed to reach its target destination. When the four emptied out, they were now at a bending staircase that seemed to go into a large room. Rinox continued to walk forward, directing the group in the direction when he said,
      "come now all, we've only made it halfway to our destination so far."

• [​IMG]
      Ein hadn't been doing much up to this point, but she was still rather unnerved here. Rinox's appearance had seemed to put her on edge, and Zavion's creation of that darkness bridge had not calmed her whatsoever. However, she was still willing to press onward with their quest and help find the hero with them if they were willing to do the same. While the group had been advancing throughout the castle, Ein had come to notice that something was off. The group seemed to be missing a few of its members. While she had no real connection to them, unplanned split ups usually lead to disastrous results. However, while she had realized this, the rest of the group had already started moving on. Worse yet, they were on an elevator, which meant it'd take some time to catch up with them if she did catch up. Having been left behind, she walked back, trying to find out where the other members were, when the sounds of battle could be heard outside.

Rushing over to aid, she drew her blade and charged forward to the scene. There, there was two nobodies, both being a lifeless body being dragged around by a hammer, fighting against one of the party members who now had a flower shield. She immediately leaped to his assistance by charging her blade with light and lunging forward. Unleashing her sonic blade type skill, Light Ray, she continued dashing and stabbing through both of the nobodies until they had been reduced to nothingness. With the fight done for now, she said,
      "it appears we have been separated from the rest of our party. We would do well to either take the same path that they had or forge ahead on a different one to the top of the castle. What say you three?"

• The group was now in the middle of a group of heartless, now engaged in their adventurous combat. Jackie had gone up to bat against a singular neoshadow. The beast leaped out of the shadows and dove straight at the girl, only Jackie just to point her blade upward, raise it a tad and wait. The neoshadow ended up just impaling itself against the blade, exploding in shadows afterwards. Well that was easy. Jackie then watched in awe as the other members of her group went to go kill the dark beasts. Anadi seemed to use some funky weapon that didn't seem particularly sharp and just sort of appeared out of nowhere, but still was able to cut the opponents despite its odd shape. Then there was Ghost who did stuff that...well she actually couldn't really keep track of what he was doing. Though while she was spacing out another group of heartless had jumped at her. Taken by surprise she didn't have time to react to this, only so that they had all been suspended in mid, and were all soon pulled together, crumpling into a little ball of darkness.

Blanc walked over and grabbed the ball, effortlessly crushing it in his grasp. He looked towards the rest of the heartless, ready to get rid of them as well, when suddenly a murder of crows had flown in and wrecked havoc upon all the remaining heartless. Jackie looked at the being, who had introduced himself...sort of...and suddenly felt on edge. She couldn't quite put it into words, but it felt as though there was a bit of a chill in the air. However, she quickly shook this off and said,
      "well then, welcome there Mr. Halloween Town," having no better name to give him at the moment. "Now then, forward march search party!"

As she began to walk along she looked to Anadi and asked,
      "so what was that weird weapon thingy you were using to kill them heartless with?" As the group continued onward, she then turned towards Mr. Halloween Town and asked, "also, you live here right? Know any place close that has like, caves or something some legendary being would be hidden in?"

• Hearing just what his job was, he gave a quick salute to the goddess and looked at the two companions he had. One who was a man that he could swear just randomly looked different every now and then, and the other was a giant shadowy stingray. He had no idea why a stingray was what they were going to use as scare tactic against a band of hero hunters, but hey, she was the goddess so who was he to question her. Getting onto the shadow stingray as well, he and Avi were then sent off to the World that Never Was, with the stingray going through a dark corridor and bringing them to their target destination. Looking around the world, he took note of it. It seemed to be some sort of industrialized place, looking like a pretty lit up city with skyscrapers everywhere, a giant floating castle and a bottomless pit beneath the apparently floating city that lead to oblivion. Okay, so two out of those three things were not normal in the slightest, but he expected something weird from a world that apparently never existed in the first place.

Now there was a problem he had realized while flying around. He had absolutely no idea where they were supposed to look for the hero hunters in this, actually pretty small world. Sure, Sapphire had narrowed it down to the castle, as the stingray really wanted to go there, but he wasn't about to aimlessly search a castle floating above a chasm. Then there was the issue that he had no idea what to do once they actually made contact with them. Doing what Ghost would do was the literal opposite of what Sapphire had wanted, but he doubt he could just be like "hey, could you just stop looking for the hero or something, that'd be swell." Regardless, he flew the stingray, along with Avi on top of it, to the top of the castle, and decided to just wait there. He thought it was a good idea to wait at one of the more prominent places of the castle if they were just going to wait for the hero hunters to come to them.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Anadi rolled her eyes at the Neoshadow that decided to impale itself on Jackie's sword. More heartless turned to attack at Anadi making her lift her keyblade and hit them away. In the midst of the attacks, a Neoshadow arrived and slashed at Anadi. The attack connected and slashed at her boot, scuffing it. "Tch." she went, hammer her keyblade on the monster. It disappeared into the ground, not completely beaten, making Anadi put her keyblade away. All the heartless seemed to have wandered off.

Turning around, she saw they were beset on Jackie. Running forward, she stopped when the heartless all compacted into a ball and were crushed by Blanc. Frowning, Anadi was feeling rather jealous that he had such cool powers. Maybe if she had trained more with her parents, Anadi could have learned powers as cool as Blanc's? Shaking her head, she walked to Jackie and Blanc. Behind her, Anadi heard crows cawing and multiple heartless were being eliminated. Her eyes rested on a strange fellow with....wings? Beside him was another guy that looked disgusted or very cautious. She couldn't really tell, to be honest. The winged fellow introduced himself as a being from Halloween Town.

"Oh, I know that place. My parents told me stories about it." she said, looking at Jackie. Jackie immediately began to walk down the long road ahead of them. Jackie turned and asked Anadi what her weapon was. Summoning her keyblade, Anadi held it up for Jackie to look at. "It's a keyblade. This one's a special chain my dad had given me. He said it'd help me and protect me. So far, that's been a load of crap." she said, returning the keyblade to wherever it goes when she doesn't use it. "I meant to ask, Jackie. Who are we looking for and why are they in a cave? What's the story behind it?" she asked. Truth be told, she was hoping to maybe know where they were supposed to go. That'd certainly help, but it was such a long shot, Anadi knew it was silly.

In the meantime, as everyone talked and walked, Anadi would try and replicate what Blanch did with the heartless with any passerby heartless that weren't a threat. What she didn't notice was that she kept summoning a tiny dark fireball in her hand.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

• [​IMG]
      The dragoon nobody that Zephyr was facing was proving to be quite the annoying foe with its constant habit of leaping in the air right when Zephyr was about to strike. Zephyr had already tried various different mean of trying to get the timing right and all of them had failed. Despite this, he was doing a good job of dodging its attack so it wasn't like the fight was one sided. There had to be some kind of trick to figuring this out and he just wasn't seeing it. With three of his dummy keyblades spinning around his right arm, the young boy racked his brain for a solution to this dilemma.

His eyes watched the Dragoon before him as it prepared for what was likely another jump attack. That was when Zephyr noticed something that stuck out to him. As he watch the nobody, some new knowledge somehow entered his head. Knowledge that would definitely give him the the against the nobody. The Dragoon then leapt into the air and dove straight towards Zephyr. Right as it would've made contact with the keyblade wielder, he vanished in a similar manner as the nobody and appeared above the nobody. While the advantage was his, he then gave the Dragoon a taste of its own medicine and descended upon it, impaling it with his three false keyblades.

As a result, the nobody dissipated into nothing. The elevator had then came to a stop and Zephyr looked around. It as then that he noticed that their group had gotten a bit smaller. Three (four counting Eins since he didn't even notice her in the first place) weren't on the elevator at all. "I think we lost a few people on the way up here."

• [​IMG]
      After your typical touching last goodbye moment from the two of them, Alisa had finally casted her Doom spell over her protectors head and the timer had started counting down. While this wasn't anything record breaking, the time between them getting here and killing off someone on their team wasn't all that long. Granted Xross didn't have a watch and had no clue where one was on this floor so getting any accuracy in that assumption probably wasn't going to happen. Despite that it was refreshing to see someone die in a method that he hadn't seen before, especially one that could be countered easily if the caster wasn't prepared to defend themselves or didn't have any protection. Made any potential dealing with it easier to think of, though there were still a few things that he was unsure of regarding what happened when the countdown hit 0. Obviously whoever the spell was casted on dies, but was it as simple as a heart attack or something much more drawn out or over the top.

• [​IMG]
      Once Phantom had gotten on the giant stingray, the duo had set off through a dark corridor that had quickly taken them to The World That Never Was. Interesting name to say the least. So this would be where they attempted to convince whoever was looking for this hero person to stop with this stingray that was suppose to do all of the fighting. This would be interesting to say the least, especially since he knew nothing about what these people were capable of. Phantom then piloted the Sting ray to the top of the giant white floating castle and stopped there. It had appeared that they were going to wait up here for them to show up. Beats blindly searching the massive castle for any signs of them, that was for certain. Lucrix had been oddly silent during they're flight here. Normally he would have said something about either wanting to fight or doubting the stingray's ability to fight. Instead there was nothing but silence within the confines of Avi heads, something that doesn't happen all that often.

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Turning around to look at Xross finally, Dane let out a slight laugh. "You know, you're starting to sound like you're enjoying this. The only person that would enjoy this would be some sick fuck, someone so insanely twisted they no longer see any logic" the man said, before looking back at Alisia and gesturing towards Xross. "I like this guy!" he exclaimed. It was then that Alisia used Doom on Xander, and although she'd shown hesitation in doing it, Dane was somewhat surprised that she had done it anyway.

He stood there, waiting impatiently for the numbers to tick down. Closer and closer his death count came, all the while Dane stood there, waiting eagerly. Just as they were about to hit 0 and kill Xander, the shadow reaper reached across and casually knocked the young girl out, making sure to catch her as her unconscious body fell, before hoisting her up and over his shoulder. "Oh man, she was actually going to do it too! This slave is awesome, I think I'll keep her" the murderer stated, laughing at the end of his statement. He walked past Xander, heading out towards the hallway with Alisia over his shoulder, but made sure to stop just a short distance away from Xander. "You're welcome for saving your life by the way. God, nobody has any gratitude around here" the man said, continuing walking down the hallway once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.