Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

While Phantom was dealing with the drunken Xero, another person had entered the bar. This man like many other cool anime characters had white hair, least at this given point in time, but due to the very little effort that was put into his cs it was quite unknown if he's actually as cool as the aforementioned white haired anime characters. Only time will tell. Anyway Lucrix was the one who was currently in control of Avi's body and for whatever reason he was wanting to get something to something to drink.

Tell me again why are we here? Avi asked. When it came to things like this Lucrix was as cryptic as Samael was. The only answer that he could get out of his mirror opposite was "Just wait and see." Lucrix then walked towards the bar and waited for the bartender to approach him. "One skittles martini." Asking for such a odd drink was a quick and easy way to get a strange look from he bartender and Avi too. Nonetheless the man still left to get the closest thing to a skittles martini. What the hell is a skittles martini?

"Don't knock it till you try it." But you haven't tried it, I would know if something with a name like that went into my body. As the two bickered, the sounds of someone barfing was clearly heard. He turned to see some black haired chick puking in a flower pot (?) while some other guy was talking to her. "Looks like someone can't handle their drink." Said the mirror double, getting up from his seat and walking towards the two. Another fun fact about Lucrix was that he had a tendency to get involved in situations that have nothing to do with him and while some times he got off scott free, there were times where he'd gotten hurt which Avi would have to deal with later. "I see someone's a lightweight." And you aren't "Well I wouldn't be if someone's body could handle liquor"

2. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Another man suddenly appeared behind Xero and she quickly whipped around and punched him square in the face. She then turned back to the other guy who approached her before, "See! I cahn fite! Thaht guy wuz gunnattak me! Thehn I jus punched hiz face in!"
    "Hey, lady! Get the hell out of here! You've had enough and you're disturbing all the customers!" The bartender called out to Xero from behind the counter and she looked at him with a glare before yelling back at him, "Oy! Fahk yew! I paid guud munny on thys bottle and Ah'm nut leevin until I finished et!" She went to reach for the bottle of vodka but couldn't find it, clearly forgetting that she had just thrown it. "Where'd et go...?" She looked at the man she punched in the face, "Did yew take mai bottle? I'll keel yew until yer ded!"

LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur rolled his eyes at Zavion as he gave him a smart-ass answer then glared at the person who called them out, "Maybe you should mind your own business!" he yelled back. He and Zavion listened and he was about to have them all sneak out but froze when Zavion said that they'd go look for this hero in the World That Never Was. He began frantically whispering to him, "Zavion, what the hell? Why are we suddenly deciding on helping them?"
    [/CENTER]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  3. Skyheart Joker

• Stratos looked as more people seemed to funnel in, only for Beuce to then retort that how was just about everyone else alive. It was true, that Stratos kind of was way older than he should have been. But he had a legitimate reaso-, no, not even Stratos thought the reason that he had managed to stay alive all this time. Behemoths, realm of darkness and time bubbles oh my. Regardless, he dropped the subject of everyone's supposed un-aging bodies and instead listened to what the blue haired man had to say. He couldn't exactly follow any of the logic behind the places that were suggested in his explanation, but he got the general gist of the four worlds that they would go to to search onward for the hero of legend...or something. He then looked back and saw that his white haired compadre was in pain and like he was looking away from something. Weird.

Regardless, he was asked if he was a sky behemoth slayer yet.
      "Well, I did go around slaying beheomths for a good portion of my un-aging life, and I did use magic to get to that end...but uh, I'm not sure if that makes me qualified to be a "sky behemoth slayer." But let me tell you some of the shit those behemoths can do is crazy. Like there was this one named Crystal the Atlantmoth, who just like at one point turned practically immortal, and right when I thought it was about to die, it brought back Arma from the grave. Because apparently it could do that!" Stratos had started to go on a rant about the behemoths and realized that he could probably go on for pages about it. In fact...

After Stratos had ranted about three hundred years of behemoth slaying, he then turned to Beuce and said,
      "so, what have you been doing these past few hundred years? Doubt it was just consisting of skirt chasing and wall breaking." As he said this he remembered who he was talking to. And realized that what he had just said had a fairly good possibility of happening.

• Meanwhile, Lucien had turned to the newcomers. Well, the green haired one specifically. He just looked at her, and was stunned that she had absolutely no idea what was going on here. Also, she freed a person from a book, what the hell did that mean? Well, he knew what it meant, but what the hell did that mean to everyone else? "Why are we here? Well you see Anadi, it's one of life's greatest mysteries. Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything?...Wait, of course there is, that's why we're here." He essentially had just reminded himself why he was there. "But yeah, this here is a massive adventuring party to search for a hero who has the capabilities of stopping a goddess. Now then," he cleared his throat ready to speak once more. "Allow me to repeat myself in literally every detail I had just said, verbatim. 'When the war of the-'"

"Yo Blanc, get this guy a muzzle." Blanc simply nodded as the young girl spoke up and used his gravity magic on Lucien's jaws, forcing them closed and preventing from speaking once more. Jackie gave a thumbs up to the white haired boy as she said, "to sum up that whole legend schpeel, we're all splitting up now in different search parties. One to the realm of darkness, one to the pride lands, one to Beast's Castle and one to The World That Never Was. So take your pick." She had absolutely no idea what The World That Never Was even...was, much less how to get to it. But Mr. Red and Black Hair decided that his trio was good to go there too. "Now then, who shall join me to the journey into the Realm of Darkness?" She figured that the entire realm of darkness would offer the most sense of adventure, and she would need a good expedition crew to do so. Blanc had raised his hand and walked over to her silently.

Meanwhile, Charlotte had thought about this, and realized that there were only two places that fit the bill as to where she should go. One, was the Realm of Darkness. The breeding grounds for evil itself. However, once she went there she would probably never leave, as the obligation to hunt everything she sensed within there would keep her busy for an eternity. So that was out of the question. The next area was, the aforementioned world that didn't exist. It was bound to be teaming with some form of evil, or at least remnants of the old one that used to live there. As such, she walked over to Zavion and his trio and said, "I shall accompany you and your group."

Lucien turned around to the other trio of fourth wall breakers...okay, two fourth wall breakers and a fledgling. Anyway, he said,"so Pride Lands it is for us. I mean, after all, the two of you," he pointed to Beuce and Hunter, "seem to think you're entitled to all the pussy in the universe. I mean like you," he pointed to just Beuce alone now,"you seem to have like, some girl in your pocket. Don't know what the hell to make of that." He then turned to Gwen and said, "and you...well you'll probably fit in just fine I guess." With that, all of the characters of Skyheart's were good and ready to go to their respective worlds. Except for the creeper who hadn't said a word yet, but no one cares about him.

• Phantom had done nothing in response to the woman throwing a bottle of Vodka at him. He knew, with some sort of sixth sense or something, that the bottle would not him if he didn't move in the slightest. That and the fact that she had literally no hand eye coordination at the moment. She then tried to insist that she wasn't drunk, and tried to tell him that he, the guy who just entered the bar, was drunk. Well this was going nowhere. She then mentioned something about a 'Gexoln' who Phantom thought he knew that name from somewh- oh, so this was Xero.

He didn't know much about the duo, other than seeing them a few times and just hearing about them a few times while he was with Ghost. The only other thing he knew about them was that Ghost had apparently fought alongside them once, but that was about it. While he was thinking about how this affected anything in the slightest, some white haired dude popped up and then decided to start some shit with her. Well that was not going to end well. After punching at him, and going off at the owner, she then sort of started accusing the white haired person about stealing her bottle which she threw at him. Well, this was getting illegal fast. Again, he wondered what Ghost would do in this situation, but images of him killing people just popped in his head only for him to realize that that was, once again, not the right way to handle this situation. He sighed as he realized that maybe taking a life of vengeance was a better choice.
      "Listen, if you don't get out of here now, I'm probably going to have to take you in, and if I do, then you won't be able to tell Gexln to go fuck off yourself." He then turned to the white haired guy and said, "and you. Don't start shit with people who are gonna beat the shit out of you at the drop of a hat."

4. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Ohm wasn't expecting this many people to join in the conversation. All of them had quirks to define them but to be honest, he just simply wasn't interested in that. He just wanted to find his sister but to see her again, obviously angry with him and their parents was just something he didn't see coming. It just jarred him. He looked alongside himself to see Anadi stand beside him and introduce both herself and Ohm. She then nudged him and told him to be more polite. He wordlessly nodded and looked at the others. He waved to them before he felt a tug on his arm coming from his sister.

He turned, looking at Anadi and frowned as she wanted to talk to him about something. She looked down and he could see tears pricking her eyes and his brows knitted. He reached out, touching both of her cheeks and his thumb brushed under her eyes to try to dry her tears. He hated seeing her sad. She may have run away and worried her parents but she was still his sister and he loved her. He was drawn from his musings when someone came up to them and started talking. He turned to the male with an appraising look. He decided that the male was an ally and he walked up, sticking his hand out to the rainbow-text man, giving a tiny smile and wordlessly greeted him.His eye caught the list of several places, looking over the names. Most of them he had heard of from his father, the World that Never was..not so much and he always wondered why. He skimmed through the list wordlessly, his blue eyes scanning over the names.​

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Freya stopped her humming as a young woman yelled at them for being antisocial. Freya was ready to yell out and say that she was wrong then Freya thought about it. When was the last time she talked to someone that wasn't Zavion or Lexcifur. A lot of the time she let Zavion do the talking and she was just the pretty face in the background. Freya then noticed that Zavion forgot the introductions, perhaps she should.... wait no that was another dumb idea. Zavion was good at ideas and he probably had a plan she however didn't really have proper ideas.

Freya listened to the legend it seemed to be talking up her mother, until the last part that was. Then it seemed to be talking down. Freya frowned wanting to speak up and stand up for her mother, but even she knew it was a bad idea. Freya took a step back from everyone biting her tongue, she still didn't want to think of the reality of things that where going on right at this moment.

Soon Zavion spoke up telling the group they would go to The World that Never Was. This was followed up by Luxcifur asking why the hell they where helping. Freya walked up to Luxcifur and hugged his arm soon talking into his ear.
    "Calm down Lucifer Zavion has a plan he always does, so just go with it and play along. I mean that is what I do all the time even if it is hard because I think they want to kill my mother and I don't know what to do about it." Freya's voice quickly went from happy to sad as she whispered in Luxcifer's ear trying to make him play along.
    [​IMG]
    "Lets see.... Scary mother, protective brother.... She could kick your ass.... That one makes you a pervert plus no butt, same with that one.... Hmm parent issues. Do you really want to deal with that? Oh! Oh! Oh! Try that one I dare you!" Gwen spoke about Freya, Ein, Jackie, Audrey, Anadi, and Alisia respectively as she chuckled with the last one. Gwen then turned to Hunter. "Are you really sure you want me to leave? I mean your options here are quite slim, at least I put up with you." Gwen stated. She then had another idea. Hopefully this Beuce was as desperate as the one in Bloodlust. Gwen walked up to Beuce. "I got a deal for you. You make Hunter let me stay and as payment... How about One date." Gwen leaned forward and lifted her index finger. "Oh my god, what did I just do? Why the hell did I just pull an Aerith? Going back to a dead rp isn't that bad is it? I could do it? Oh god but that still means that I will be tied up again. Ugh I have to suck it up I guess, it is only one date, I can handle that I think.... I hope..." Gwen began to think to herself after making the deal. Gwen finally turned to Lucien. "Fine." She said. At one point Gwen questioned how the rainbow guy could figure out all the information about the worlds, then visions of a skype chat flash before her eyes. With that question answered she settled with acceptance.

[​IMG]
    Alisia still didn't have much to say but at least they had a starting point of where to go. She looked to Xander for guidance but he simply shook his head. It was her quest so he shouldn't have to tell her what to do or where to go, she had to take the lead out of the two of them. "I guess I need to introduce myself. Alisia Burburin. That is Xander. We will take on the Beasts Castle I guess. We are ready to depart soon as we can."

Xander sat back and listened to the legend and explanation of what worlds it could be. They all made sense for the most part, a good starting point for the very least. Xander nodded with Alisia's comments. All the while his eyes where scanning the people in the room. His eyes rested on three that had entered and where still standing at the door. Out of the three of them the girl seemed the most out of place and slightly off but all in all the group seemed to not fit in. Xander couldn't put his finger on what it was but he would keep an eye on it. "When we finish searching our worlds whether we find the hero or not we shall meet back here, go over information and discuss." Xander ordered. His reasoning behind this was a simple one. He didn't care to talk over the information, he wanted to keep an eye on the others without having to follow them from world to world. If they didn't return they where dead or something was up. And if they returned he could at least try to judge once more if something was off.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Hunter rolled his eyes as Gwen tried to convince him to let her stay. There was no way he was going to stop trying to send her back. He'd put up with her in one rp, and even with him being able to follow from behind, the view had most certainly not been worth all the trouble he went through. And now she thought he was going to go through it again? The girl was nuts. Once she moved onto Beuce, he began frantically moving his arms to get Beuce's attention and was shaking his head.

"Don't do it Beuce! You give her the tiniest bit of attention, and she won't leave you alone! I complimented her ass and she followed me here, she even started breaking the wall to follow me. You might think it's awesome having her follow you, but her body gets boring after a while, and just think of all the females that won't want to talk to you, because they'll just know that you interacted with...a ginger" Hunter said, saying the words quietly so as to enforce his point. Where he came from, gingers were soul-less creatures that had all kinds of diseases and thought they could get away with everything.

Oh wait, he came from there.

Oh yeah, it still applied!

[​IMG]
    The meeting kinda sucked for Dane, to say the least. The legend was stated and people started talking, but not a single person was dead. Not even someone in pain, hell the closest thing to it was the green haired girl and the blue haired guy having their conversation, and even then it was just on the verge of tears, not outright crying! Dane snickered a little bit when Lexcifur, Zavion, and Freya all began whispering into each others' ears. "You three need to get a room and quit whispering sensually into each others' ears. If we're going to find the hero, you're going to need someone who is going to kick some serious ass. Someone that will keep you safe, because we wouldn't want the widdle kiddies to get scared of their own shadows and run home to mommy, would we?" Dane asked, deliberately insulting them. "Someone like-"

"I'll go"

[​IMG]
    Juliet volunteered herself. Dane made her a little on edge. He didn't seem like the kind of guy that had everyone's interests in mind, but rather his own. She barely knew him, but already she was questioning on whether or not he was truly trying to save the worlds from Sapphire. So, the fact that he wanted to go with her children couldn't end well. Juliet recognized all three of them. She hadn't seen them for many, many years, but there was no doubt in her mind at all about who they were. The woman had seen them as children, and their faces hadn't faded from her memories. Turning to Caleb, she leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I don't trust that guy, and I want to find out why Sapphire's children are here. Take Audrey with you, and I don't need to tell you this but keep an eye on her. If anything happens, get both of you out of there" she said quietly.

"Sure, let the woman handle it. The kids look like they could use a good feed, I hope you like sandwiches" Dane said with another snicker. He found the situation all too amusing. "I'll go to the castle then. Creepy castle, possible beasts to murder, could be fun" he stated.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Anadi blinked in surprise when she felt Ohm's fingers wipe the tears away from her eyes. No matter whether she had run away for selfish reasons or not, Ohm was still being as nice to her as he had always been. That gave her some peace of mind as she listened to the explanation about what these people were doing. Listening to their choices, Anadi looked down at the ground again and then over to Ohm. He was busy playing nice, but Anadi decided now was the best time to talk to him. So, she grabbed his arm and started to pull him towards an aisle that was a bit away from these people.

Once they were alone, Anadi stood in front of Ohm and looked at the ground. "Are you mad at me?" she asked, looking up at him. "And...why are you even here anyway? How DID you get here? I thought you didn't have a keyblade?" she said, crossing her arms. Ohm was older than her, but the keyblade had chosen her instead of him. She wasn't sure how the keyblade determined it's wielder, but it certainly didn't choose any of her other siblings, minus Anta way back when, and then it finally decided to choose her? That confused Anadi.

"Mom and Dad sent you? I can tell by your face...why won't you talk?" she asked, standing in silence with Ohm. He was never one for talking. Instead, he liked to speak with his actions and let words be for other things like...singing or something. Ohm was a good singer, that's for sure. Just another thing he had adopted from their father. Speaking of that, Anadi never noticed, but Kross didn't give Ohm a tattoo. Or at least, she didn't know where he got his tattoo. All Anadi knew was that each of her siblings, from Bleu onward, got a tattoo on their bodies that represent some kinda mythology or whatever from her dad's homeworld.

It was a really weird tradition.

8. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Just as he was getting into the groove of meeting everyone, he felt a familiar pull on his arm that beckoned him to abandon the conversation at hand for the sake of his sister. She pulled him to the side out of earshot of everyone and asked him something. Was he mad at her? He looked slightly jarred by this question, of all starter questions, it had to be this one? He wordlessly shook his head. Of course he wasn't angry with Anadi. Sure, she may have gotten the keyblade and was treated special and he didn't, but regardless, he wasn't going to get angry with her for running away. Hell, he was sacrificing his chance to be noticed by the rest of his family by just being here. her asking him how he got here prompted a tiny smile. He patted the blade that hung by his side, the blade with strange symbols engraved in it, the Rune Sword. That's what allowed him to be here. It was just as good as any keyblade.

Her question about his mother and father sending him made him nod twice, but her question about him not speaking made his smile fade. He glanced down and wordlessly shrugged, he was more comfortable just not talking about that subject. The mystery continues. It was true that he spoke more with actions and gestures rather than verbal sentences. Actions speak louder than words after all. Kross was a tribal man, he had collections and masks from home that were very traditional, and quite exotic and strange. How someone as sophisticated as their mother would fall in love with a guy like Kross, he would never know, but his father had a special trait to him most didn't. He maintained his childhood innocence. He understood their more childlike side better than anyone else. His other siblings considered him a black sheep of the family because he couldn't wield a keyblade, but so what? It didn't mean he was useless. He was strong in his own way. He reached out and took both of Anadi's, leading her over to the table and gestured to a list of worlds to choose from, Beast's Castle and the World that never was, there was limited choices but diving more into this legend mystery would be fun, and perhaps his sister would enjoy it too.​

9. Mysty Unknown

[insert banner here]

The Aura Asylum, a place of misery and criminals. The place had been known for capturing those who are known to ruin worlds. Any form of interference would be captured. Those that were beyond their ability were given to the hero that would come every few decades. They did what they could during the mean time. One of the lead members of the sentry's that worked within its walls was known as Eigo.

Eigo, the name was given to him in honor of his grandfather whom had sadly passed. Although his father was still alive, he no longer was of much use to the worlds. His time magic had aloud him to stay alive for a while longer and decrease the aging process. Although this let him delay his death, the time he had left was minimal. Now Eigo was the next down the line to inherit the abilities of his own father and grandfather. The defense powers and the additional magic capabilities with gravity magic gave him the advantage to be the most powerful official within the Asylum.

Rumor had now come to go around the worlds. The rumor that the hero was imprisoned was enough to allow him to go out and search for him. Darkness was coming and it needed to be dealt with. Eigo was sent to go and search. He jumped off from the top of the Asylum and used his gravity magic to float forward at rocket speeds. His first destination would be wherever the RPer decides and he doesn't know right now.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Before Xero's fist had connected with Avi's face, his hair suddenly turned black again. Avi had very little time to react to the sudden body swap that had happened to him because that was the next thing that happened was that he'd gotten punched and knocked onto he ground. His first instance was to hold the place where he was punch. Least his nose wasn't broken at all, that was good.

"See! I cahn fite! Thaht guy wuz gunnattak me! Thehn I jus punched hiz face in!"

"No I wasn't, your the one who punched me out of nowhere." Avi said, getting to his feet.
    You realize your speaking to a drunk right? "You realize that this is your fault?" This was part of the reason that he was hesitate about letting Lucrix walk him into a bar, cause he was the one to take the blow. They might've shared the same body, but the one in control was the one who felt the pain. His hand was still covering his nose as he got up on his feet and replied to what the pink haired man had said. "I didn't start nothing, plus whose first thought is to punch someone anyway?" Drunk women obviously.

[​IMG]
    "I guess I'll go to The World that Never Was as well." Zephyr said, giving them a fair amount of people heading there. With a name like that there had to be something worth finding, related to the legend or not. This place was a let down as far as abandoned castles go but it could've been worse. there could've been some kind of curse, but Disney castle was probably one of the least places where something like that would occur.

"Hmm, sure I'l go to Beast Castle. Who knows, there might be something to beat down there." Xross said. He really wanted to stretch his muscles a bit more in a way that didn't involve kicking someone's ass and while that could've been done in just about any world, the 'Beast' in the Beast's castle had gain some interest. Was this beast still alive and if it was, what kind of beast was it? Both were questions that he wanted to find the answer for himself.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Staring at the book and list of worlds to choose from, Anadi placed her cheek in her palm and sighed. Both choices sounded really boring and the entries in this book didn't make them any fun at all to experience. Closing her eyes, she thought about where they could go. She had to think which one seemed the least boring. Anadi grumbled and thumped her head on the table. It was then that she remembered that Jackie mentioned some...realm of darkness. Flipping pages in the book, Anadi found an entry that seemed to only last a page that mentioned the realm of darkness.

All it said was that the realm of darkness was a place that no denizen of light should ever want to go. If anybody went there, they'd most likely get overtaken by darkness and lost to the void. Closing the book loudly, Anadi smirked and looked at Ohm. "I've decided where we're gonna go. C'mon." she said, setting the book back down. She walked back towards the group and stood in front of Jackie, her hands on her hips. "So, you mentioned some...realm of darkness, right? What can you tell me about it?" she asked Jackie.

"Before you think I don't wanna go, me and Ohm are definitely gonna go, so don't worry. I just wanna know a bit more about it before we actually go. This stupid book." she motioned back to where Ohm and her had come from. "Only had like one page about it. So now I'm curious." she admitted, nodding. Hopefully, she'd have some fun and not at all get in trouble for going there. If Ohm tried to stop her, she'd push him away and go anyway.

12. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    "Listen, if you don't get out of here now, I'm probably going to have to take you in, and if I do, then you won't be able to tell Gexln to go **** off yourself." Xero growled at the man before practically flinging herself around to face the door, "Fahne! Have et yewr way! I dun neeeed dis! Ah've got behter things tuh doo anyway!" She then proceeded to stumble out the door and stop in the middle of the plaza. She frowned as she looked down and began yelling at the ground, "If yew havn given Sahfire her hai an maity powrz of Kingdumb Hertz, non of thys wuld've happnd! Lucifer wud still be... Lucifer! A-and Gexoln wud still be here and not off sum where else and not hate Sahfire and not be su differunt, and I wudn't be dronk off mai @ss! Thys iz all yer fahult R!" She then began to stomp on the ground.

LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur's body tensed up as he felt Freya hug his arm and start whispering in his ear. He rolled his eyes then looked at her with the most I-don't-give-a-sh*t expression, "Well don't you have the most overbearing of problems?" He said in the most sarcastic way possible. He then glared over at the man who accused them of needing a room, "Go f*ck yourself why don't you." He snapped. Then he looked to the woman who said that would go to them, "Oh great... It's her." Lexcifur cringed at the fact of seeing Juliet again. All he could remember of her was that she would yell at his father and mother and throw the biggest fits over something about someone named Kaxar. Then she just all of a sudden disappeared for 300 years and now here she was again. As she approached him he bluntly said, "I thought you died."

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Freya ignored Dane's comment as she waited for Lexifur to respond. She didn't care what others thought of her, or her relationship with Lexcifur, whatever that actually was. That always confused Freya, she like Lexcifur, always had, but he didn't seem to really like her. Like at all. Sometime she felt like she wasn't even seen as the annoying little sister of his best friend, she was just an annoyance and it kind of hurt her. That didn't stop Freya from trying however. She would always try until Lexcifur felt the love that she was trying to show him, felt the love he so desperately needed.

Lexcifur soon spoke up in a sarcastic manner. He was being quite harsh and that hurt Freya's feelings.
    "Oh...." She said softly as she let go of his arm. "Sorry, I will leave you alone." Freya said once again. "If it makes you happy I will stop talking." That was the last thing that left her mouth before she moved slightly closer to her brother. Freya felt horrible for making Lexcifur angry. Horrible for making him yell at her. She was too clingy, she knew that, she just wanted to be close to him. Freya averted her eyes to the ground and just waited, waited for something else to happen and waiting until she could speak again without getting in trouble or someone yelling at her. She hated people yelling at her, and she always felt horrible when they did blaming herself.

14. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Ohm blinked, Anadi had decided already? It surprised him when it shouldn't have. She always had that habit of diving headfirst into something without thinking. It surprised him, and then again, it was an endearing quality about her. Anadi was courageous if not reckless. While she converse with Jackie about their destination, Ohm took the opportunity to look around the room at the various allies he would be working with. There were a lot and he would be lying if he said he wasn't uncomfortable with the crowd but power in numbers gave him a measure of relief. His ears picked up the sound of a particular conversation. The way the man talked to the young lady..it just didn't sit right with Ohm.

He walked up to Freya and her brother, giving them a smile before turning to Freya, Anadi was distracted with the destinations already so he might as well make some friends. He stuck a hand out, worldlessly waiting for a hand shake so he could properly greet them.​

15. Skyheart Joker

As the groups had begun to split off even more so, Jackie continued to stand in excitement as to what may happen in the near future. The adventuring spirit within her couldn't wait to go dive into the jaws of darkness itself. Fighting through wave after wave of heartless, traveling through un-navigable paths, and trying to find the cave with the hero in it. The sheer prospect of it to her was so overwhelming she could just die from the excitement. In fact...she continued to stay alive as Anadi made her way over to her and asked just what the realm of darkness was. Jackie began pondering it, when suddenly the blue haired man, Lucien, spoke up saying "well the Realm of Darkness is-" he was cut short by a bit of glare from Jackie when he said, "right, your post not mine. I'll just be on my way then."

However, Jackie was still in thought about what it was when she answered.
    "Well, the realm of darkness is...well probably filled with a lot of darkness. So I'd assume it'd be pitch black there and we'd need some sort of flashlights or something to see-" while she was explaining that Blanc simply shook his head as if to say the last portion wasn't true. "Okay, well I guess it isn't pitch black. But being filled with darkness I'm sure it's filled to the brim with all sorts of heartless that just attack in unrelenting-" Blanc shook his head at this. "Oh, well there's still a lot of them there, right?" He nodded. "So yeah, lots of heartless there. Not to mention it probably has a lot of twisting and winding roads that could lead anywhere. Hell it could even lead to a beach for all we know!" She looked to Blanc again, though he surprisingly nodded at this comment. Jackie then kept thinking about it and said, "aside from that, I got nothing. I mean, I've only heard stories about it and have never been there myself. I mean, I'm not even sure how we're supposed to get there, given that it sounds like a completely different universe." Pondering on it, she turned and said, "how about you Blanc, can you get there?" He nodded.

After a bit of talking, he had finally managed to convince Xero to leave the bar. That was good. Things probably could have gotten a bit dicey there, were she to actually start going off on a drunken rampage in the bar. He then looked at the person who Xero had punched, and blinked for a few seconds to see if he had a trick being played on his eyes. He was pretty sure that the man was white haired, but suddenly he just had black hair. Well that was different. Chalking it up to some sort of observational mistake, he responded to the guy's question saying,
    "drunken women, obviously." He then walked over and helped him up, and was about to say something more to him, when he heard the aforementioned drunk yelling. Walking outside, the only response he could have to this was, "oh my god."

She was yelling...at the ground. No, more specifically, she was yelling at the letter R itself. Well that was something different. She was blaming a letter for her marriage troubles and her apparent drinking problem. She also yelled something about...Lucifer? Or rather, the lack of there still being a Lucifer. Was Xero secretly some sort of satanist? Or maybe she was just so piss drunk that she had legitimately no idea what she was saying anymore. He was pretty sure the fact that she was ranting about how much a letter screwed up her life was good enough reasoning to go with the latter. He was pretty sure that at this point things were only going to go from bad to worse if she was left alone, given how she had probably broken various laws already and someone was only bound to try to stop her later, and given how she already slugged at someone for that...yup, this was going to have end soon. He walked over to her and said,
    "you know, I think you need to talk with someone about all your problems. Trust me on this, she's a very good listener and I'd say she's the best at what she does." In fact, you could even say that she was godly at her job. With that done, he leading Xero to where he was talking about.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"It certainly sounds...interesting." Anadi said, scratching her cheek. While it interested her, she remembered a story her mother had told her. Although it was written in the language of her people and wasn't easily translated into the common language. Gulping, she decided to mention it. "It kind of reminds me of a story my mom told me. But, it was written and told in the language of my world, so I can't really tell it completely in the common language...since a lot of the words can't be translated." she began. Clearing her throat and noticing Ohm was gone, she continued. "Anyway, it spoke about a darkness that engulfed worlds forever ago. Eventually, children remade the worlds and that's why the worlds are so separated...to keep them from all being lost again. In particular, it talks about how the darkness still resides in all the worlds and at their hearts...there's something. And...that's really all I remember. Well, all I remember that I can translate." she finished, crossing her arms and furrowing her eyebrows.

For all the good learning under her parents was, she still didn't know anything about the worlds. Especially this realm of darkness. But, her keyblade should be able to defend her, right? Her parents told her it would, so she should be fine, right? Sighing, Anadi looked at Lucien and stared. "So, skittles, what do you have to say about all this?" she said. Coughing, she stuck her tongue out and tried to wipe the rainbow off her tongue. "Considering your rainbow breath can tell stories and all." she continued. Blinking her eyes a moment, she then held her hand up, stopping Lucien mid-sentence.

Looking at Blanc, Anadi had to ask. "First, though, how can you get to the realm of darkness anyway? Is there some kind of door or something?" she asked, remembering that Jackie mentioned it and Blanc had nodded. "And what's it take to get any of you to introduce yourselves, huh?"

she huffed, putting her hands on her hips.

17. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As the story was recounted that Anadi had told, Blanc simply kept the same face he had this entire time. Before he himself was going to respond to the comment about the darkness that had once engulfed everything, she walked over to Lucien and seemed to want to get more exposition from him. Blanc simply stood back, and watched apathetically as the two began to converse. Lucien seemed to be slightly irked by the name "skittles" but was totally fine with "rainbow breath." As he began to talk he said, "well you see, long ago when the worlds were all-" he was then cut off by Anadi's sudden lack of interest in the topic and instead flitted over back to the duo that was Jackie and Blanc. Lucien looked slightly annoyed and muttered, "some people, I tell ya. Fine, I didn't want to be Mr. Exposition anyway." With a huff he walked away from the group.

Anadi then seemed to wonder what Blanc meant when he said he could get the to the Realm of Darkness. As he began to tell her, he was then immediately stopped again by her huffing about how they didn't seem to introduce themselves yet. Jackie then huffed in response to this and said, "we did introduce ourselves earlier. You were just too busy being anti-social to listen to the group introductions." After seeming to get over it she said, "but just because adventuring parties must know each other's names I shall reintroduce ourselves! I'm Jackie, and the expressionless white haired man right here is Blanc." She pointed to the white haired man who simply waved at Anadi.

"And I'm APPARENTLY Skittles!" The blue haired man had yelled from across the room.

Blanc then figured now would be a good time to go and tell them about how they were getting there. "About the Realm of Darkness, I can get there by doing this." He quickly swiped his hand across the air behind him, and suddenly something akin to a portal appeared. It wasn't a dark corridor, as the was an actual portal using darkness. This was more or less a tear in space itself which basically acted in more or less the same way. He stepped through the tear disappearing for a brief moment, only to reappear a short distance away from where he was standing. He didn't really like elaborating on it more than he already had, and just stood there quietly as Jackie clapped at the display.

18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    "I hope etz anothur bahr! Thys won suhkz." Xero said as she stumbled next to Phantom as he lead her to where he planned to lead her, "So liek, who the hell are yew anyway...? I hope yer not sum kind of psycho who wantz tuh mind raep me liek that one gai did 300 yeerz ago.." She looked at him suspiciously then leaned onto his side as he pointed at his chest, "Are yew?" She was now glaring at the man.

LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur just blinked at Freya as she completely shut down after what he said. That was odd. Usually she dealt with all of his sarcastic @ssholery and went on with being happy-go-lucky. He couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of guilt build up in him. He then shook off the feeling as soon as he turned back to Juliet waiting for an answer.

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Hiryuu listened to Satsujin introduce himself. Although he had a mask, a name at least worked, and he seemed to have the appearance and determination that made him fit for the job. But he did not know if this was a tough guy act, so Hiryuu looked around from his table, picked up everything that was his, and looked over at the bartender, and did a sort of signal. The bartender's face seemed to show some sort of relief and Hiryuu motioned for Satsujin to follow him outside a back door.

When he was there, Hiryuu cracked his knuckles and turned towards
    Satsujin and spoke, "Alright, we need to make sure you are cut out for this. So I'm going to give you a challenge." Hiryuu looked through his bag and pulled out a necklace with a shark tooth on it, "We are confined to this back alleyway, I will not leave this area." he put the necklace around his ankle and spoke, "Whether by force or whit, you are going to get this shark tooth from me. You have five minutes. Best of luck." Hiryuu immediately ran off and jumped up in the air and seemed to vanish completely.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

See this guy gets it. Avi sighed at Lucrix's remark just as he heard the sounds of someone yelling outside. Along with the guy from earlier he went outside to see what was going on. Neither of them were expecting to see the drunken and most likely crazy scene before them. The fact that she was drunk made it harder to understand what she was saying, but the name Lucifer was clearly heard. Strange, you would think that you'd curse the heavens instead of beating on the ground, but Avi wasn't about to question the ways of a crazy drunk person.

The drunken beating on the ground didn't last long as she was led away by the other person. Wonder where they're headed? Lucrix wondered. "Wherever it is, its not my concern." Avi replied, fully planning on heading somewhere else before his body stopped moving where he wanted it to go. Instead it moved in the direction that the drunk girl and the other guy were going. "It is now." Lucrix had basically hijacked Avi's body and was forcing it to follow them. This could only end in a certain amount of ways, hopefully none of them would lead to him getting punched again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.