Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Gwen sighed when she saw the result of what she had just dragged into the rp. Well that might have been a mistake but at least she fixed Hunter. "Well as a reward for saving this dimwit you can stay here and start a new adventure. Children like war right?" Gwen said waving Emily off. Gwen wasn't particularly fond of small, nice, and/or naive people. This girl seemed to be all three. Perhaps that was why she got along with Hunter so well, he was exact opposite of all those. He was perfect for a girl like her.

"Well Hunter, shall we?" Gwen asked as she offered the man a hand up. As to what she referred to by 'shall we,' she didn't actually know. She would just leave that to Hunter to decide she figured. "By the way, don't call him Stubby or Sal, or Salamander. It is just annoying." She turned around and said to the girl in a slightly annoyed voice. "But I guess I owe you one. I will get you another time for that, kay?" She added before starting to walk off.

[​IMG]
    Idiots. They were both goddamn self righteous idiots who didn't understand it at all. "I don't care if you could protect her better, it wouldn't hurt my pride. My goal isn't self glory or feeling good about what I have done. My goal is to make sure that she is kept safe. I don't care if it is by someone else's hands, even yours Dane. But despite keeping her safe from outside sources you still completely broke her, physically and mentally. That is not keeping her damn safe!" Xander yelled, quickly losing his patience. His conversation with Dane however was quickly interrupted by Xero. Though he would have liked to take advantage of that to kill Dane, the fight rightly belonged to the woman, so he would let her have it, instead turning his attention over to Xross. Xander gently took Alisia by the shoulders and moved her behind him. "I won't let you touch a hair on her body." He glared at the man, his other hand reaching for his second sword as he spoke.

Alisia couldn't do anything except stand there as Xander moved her aside, ready to fight. She hated being so useless and not helping Xander, but a deep rooted terror took hold of her senses. She wasn't insructed to help, instead implied that she should stay back. Alisia was terrified to disobey this. She was scared of being beaten or yelled at. Yes as Dane said he had done some nice things for her, but he had also done some horrible things, enough to keep her in submission, and now Alisia found those habits hard to break. Not wanting to look at the fight that was clearly going to unfold before her, Alisia turned her eyes to the hero, though her movements were slow and sluggish. She didn't have anything to say, she had nothing to do, so she simply studied him, the one that she went on this miserable quest to save. The one she wanted to kill Dane. However now she wasn't so sure if that was what she really wanted anymore. She had seen a different side of the man and her deep rooted hate was slipping ever so slightly, making her second guess her decisions.

2. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Ana rubbed sighed and leaned back into the seat, rubbing her back against the soft material in order to get comfortable. "Well, I guess we're doing it together then." She replied, turning her face to look out the window. Please let it be a peaceful ride the rest of the way. She silently prayed, pulling her knees up to her chest and lacing her hands around them. The dagger at her side, nearly forgotten, pricked into her skin, and she shifted, yanking it out and setting it on the side of the seat before resuming her previous pose.

"Think you can teach me how to use that?" She muttered to herself, suddenly anxious. A legendary weapon? She didn't know anything about that. Or did she? Perhaps Sapphire had mentioned it, and she had missed it. Damn. "Tell me more about this weapon then." She suggested. She didn't know how much longer the ride would be, but she hated silence. It caused her to think too much, and right now thinking was the last thing she wanted to do.

3. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

The Ranger gaped as the woman told him (perfectly seriously) that he ought not to shoot people. Who was he dealing with? He had never met, let alone heard of, someone this clueless in his life! However, it seemed that she too sought the Hero and wasn't here by accident so he had some things to explain to her. Not that he could entirely explain the mess happening down there, but he could give her what knowledge he did have available.
    "Now, I'm going to ask you a question, and then I'm going to tell you what I know about this. Which isn't much. I too was looking for the Hero, however I don't think he's exactly what we thought he was. After all, he associates with that man there." Sherridan pointed at the scythe wielding Shadow Reaper that fought a woman. He felt bad for her. Having seen his combat prowess, despite her evident skill, fighting Dane would be hard. "That man there, is called Dane. He's a murderer. He killed a woman in cold blood and beat a child before kidnapping her and disappearing. Do you think that's right? I don't. That is why I'm here now. Because I have to stop him somehow. He's a killer and a madman and I can't let him go. And the worst part is... He was talking to the Hero. As if they were friends. How could any true Hero be friends with that man?" Sherridans hands curled into fists as he spoke.
    "I will go over there to find out what is going on. You can come with me. Just be warned, I don't think that things are exactly what we expected them to be."

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Tessa blinked, her mouth slightly open. "The Hero?...." So this man was looking for him too. But...."He can't be a bad person! He can't." She protested, her hands clasped in front of her as though in prayer.

"Maybe he was just trying to persuade the bad man to stop doing such awful things!" She couldn't, wouldn't believe it. There must be a misunderstanding.

"I'll come with you and prove you wrong." She aid stubbornly, grabbing for the man's hand, intent on dragging him towards the battle. In any case, they needed to stop that man. He probably didn't mean to do bad things, but maybe if someone told him that he was hurting people, he would stop. Maybe he just needed someone to help him.

"Don't worry, I'll stop him from hurting anyone." She assured the man, tossing a smile over her shoulder. "He probably just needs someone to tell him he's doing something wrong." Because the Hero couldn't be bad.....could he?

5. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Sherridan blinked rapidly in surprise as the woman manhandled him into going towards the crowd. Is she mad? Does she know what she's getting into? And my strength is fighting from a distance! How am I meant to do anything effective if I'm too close by? He twisted out of her grasp and spun back a meter before meeting her eyes.
    "I can't afford to get too close. And I certainly won't let myself get dragged over there by my hand by a woman that I've never met!" He exclaimed. "But I will go with you. If this goes wrong and not at all as you think it will, you might need a hand getting out of it. As one man, I can't do much but I'll do what I can. I don't like this, and I don't like the idea of you going in alone." He walked towards the crowd hopefully besides her. The Ranger hoped that she wouldn't be too offended by his outburst, but it wouldn't do him any good to be dragged around like a ragdoll by someone he had barely met. Of course. He never thought about that. Who was he dealing with here.
    "I'm Sherridan, Ranger. Far, far from home. Since we appear to be in this together somewhat, I should ask- Who are you?" Sherridan asked.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Tessa was surprised, but not offended. "Maybe we were destined to meet." She said sweetly, smiling before turning back to the crowd. "I didn't mean to make you mad though. I'm sorry. I forget some people don't like to be touched."

For Tessa, a child who had been brought up and loving hugs and pats on the head, touching was as natural as breathing.

"You should have more faith in people." She continued, letting her arms sway gently in front of her as they walked.

Far far from home. Perhaps it was only her imagination, but he seemed melancholy when he said it. But then, she was sad about not being home. Perhaps she was only putting her feelings into his words.

That didn't make sense. She shook her head, then replied, "I'm Tessa. I came from a long way too, I think." She had never seen this place before, but, she couldn't remember getting here either.

"Everything will be alright. You'll see." She couldn't say whether the words were meant to reassure him, or herself.

7. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ray's pov

Ray Partrige banner.png

He guessed that this was now the end of the story. He looked over to Emily. Everyone was always so happy after they came across her, but this place and these people were different. Maybe in had something to with how they got to the odd land. It was kind of odd how they got to this place in the first place. It had something to do with Emily always heading to god knows where to go on a different adventure. He then then looked over to the man that Emily just helped, we was going to say something to him, but why bother? Emily would do enough damage to him. The man knowing it was a whole other thing in of its self. That said to was probably time to find there way back home. How to find the way how was a hole another problem. Looking around it did not look like any of these people would be of any help what so ever. He had his arms crossed over his chest. Being here was a complete and random event, or was it. He was not really sure himself. He then turned to Emily. "It is time to go. Time to go home." He said to the girl. If Emily or himself was not wanted here so be it. He turned away to leave. Staying here would just put Emily in more danger and that was not a option. He had to keep her safe, that was his goal and being here just was not the best way to do that. Then he saw Emily run off again. He let out a sigh. What would it be this time some snow dragon? He ran after her it was the only thing he could do.

Emily pov:

Emily Pintal banner.png

The man that she was now calling Sal did not say no to her question of being her friend so her took that as a yes, otherwise he would have said no right? Yep they were friends now and nothing would change that. He Still did not take her hand when she offered it t help him up. The Ray had said it was time to go. That it was time to go home. She did not have a home to go back to. Ray just never understood her. Then she turned to the man the woman wit red hair called Hunter. She gave him a hung and said, "Thank you for being my friend, Hunter I will miss you," She said with a smile. She stood up and ran down the mountain. She just keep running until she ran into something cold. Was it snow? She looked up to see a odd man with bits of snow coming off him. He could only be one person right yep and with a big smile said to the man, "Frosty, it is so good to see you. You look a little bit different, anddd youuuu areer coooold." She shivered. There was still a smile on her face all the same.

8. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    The Winterbringer had been watching. Carefully, logically, rationally. He was planning the next few moves, the game was changing slowly but he would always adapt, the winter came no matter the landscape. He couldn't quite understand the actions of the meatbags before him, the ranger had run on ahead and met a girl, he considered intervening but there was no point. Suddenly he noticed a voice by him. What was this? A young girl? This was not planned, he's been hoping to keep his presence unknown. He turned to the girl and loomed above.
    "Frosty? I'm sorry young human" he floated several inches off the ground "You have me confused with someone else. I AM THE WINTERBRINGER" his voice echoed with the howling volume of blizzards, there was no emotion in the voice but some subtle menace. "Why do you disturb me?" he questioned, the air was noticeably colder.

[​IMG]
    LeNoir was doing absolutely F all for a while until she realised Sherridan, Hycastle and that idiot Casimir had run on ahead. Jogging along she came across Sherridan with some random girl, they were talking about the hero. "Sorry Sherridan darling I somehow got left behind, ah hello who is this?" LeNoir curtseyed to the girl and took off her hat. From out of the hat popped up a white rabbit, which twitched nervously and hopped away. LeNoir straightened up and replaced her hat "LeNoir, magician extraordinaire at your service, and you are?"

9. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ray's pov:

Ray Partrige banner.png

He kept on running and running he was getting to old for this. Emily was happy and that was all that mattered right now. He finally saw her in the distance. She saw her standing and looking at what appeared to be someone made out of ice and snow. He could see the bits of snow flow off the man like a cape. He just said danger it was all over him. He just stood there watching waiting for something to happen and if he tried to hurt her that would be the end of him. After the last person he was done with giving people a chance. What would the man with ice do? Only time would tell. People here were so strange almost like they were from a different place all together or more likely he was. He was now more sure then ever that the strange way that they got to this place had something to do with it. While he waited to see what would happen he looked at the other near by. There was what appeared to be a ranger, a girl talking to him and someone with a top hat. The ranger seemed like he would be the most dangerous to deal with. Lucky he would not be spotted that easily, he was standing in the shadows ready to strike at any moment.

Emily's pov:

Emily Pintal banner.png

She stood there looking up at Frosty. "There is no need to give me what you would call the cold shoulder." She said with a smile. Then he said that he was not Frosty. "You are not Frosty? You must be." There was a hint of disappointment in her voice, but the smile was still there the same. "Are you Santa or perhaps you are Snow Miser? You must be related with them some how." she said with a smile. Winterbringer? So this man cold bring winter? "So can you bring winter?" She always loved snow. There was the snow ball fights with Ray and the building of snowmen. She looked up at the man once more. "Do you melt away in summer? Does the cold ever bother you?" she asked with curiously. Then the man asked more or less why she was here or something or other. "You look like someone who would be fun to play with." She said with a hopeful smile. That was all she wanted was someone to play with. She had one last question for the man. "Do you want to build a snowman?" She was hopeful with this one.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  10. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Are you real? Seriously?" Was Sherridan's only reaction to the woman that was accosting him. She seemed to be innocent enough, perhaps too innocent. That would explain a lot if that were the case. She seemed unusually used to being nice, as if she had never known anything else. Well, she was probably more pleasant company than Hycastle and less confusing company than LeNoir. And apparently, some little girl had come and skipped over from the crowd. He looked at her confusedly. What is it with these people and getting children involved? She hadn't any scars on her, that was good at least. He rolled his eyes and let Hycastle deal with her. She made the mistake of thinking that he was actually friendly. He was sure her mind would change very, very quickly. "It's good to meet you Tessa. Let's go see what's happening here. If you don't mind, I'll keep my weapons free just in case." However, LeNoir just showed and was apparently asking about Tessa. He had to step in before she blew the poor woman's mind.
    "LeNoir, don't make her head hurt too much, okay? We've only just met her." He wasn't fond of her tricks at this time. He would have if things were different and he could just enjoy the scene but as it stood... No. He would rather have a clear idea of what was going on and not worrying about her various and assorted illusions which he had to admit were clever and did take talent to do.

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Tessa smiled widely before moving in to hug LeNoir. Finally, another girl! It would be great to have a female to talk to, and perhaps this woman would be on her side too. Sherridan didn't seem very trusting, and while that didn't hurt Tessa's feelings, it did cause her to pout just a little. She thought she was more persuasive then that. Anyway, the woman with the hat seemed really friendly, and Tessa liked the smell of her. Odd thing to like about someone, their smell. But that was the only name that Tessa could give the scent that wafted towards her, speaking of tricks and whispers. And naive, innocent Tessa found herself drawn to that which she did not know. Perhaps it was true, that opposites attracted.

She was distracted by the newcomers by the powerful pricking on the back of her neck. "There's someone else here." She announced, turning to scan the area with narrowed eyes. While she didn't mind a good game of hide and seek, this presence felt just a little...threatening. But not towards her. Oh, she hoped it wouldn't come to a fight. While she could try to step in front of Sherridan to stop him, he was much bigger then she was, and if the woman, LeNoir, didn't think peace keeping was the right course, then Tessa could have one tough task on her hands.

"Should we go see who's watching us? Or should we go to see what's happening?" Where once excitement had filled her at the thought of meeting the Hero, she was now tempered with dread. Sherridan was good, she could sense it, and he seemed to think that the Hero was in league with people that were bad. Maybe LeNoir would know. Tessa adored this strange person already, and for some reason, thought she could trust the stranger's opinion.

"LeNoir, what do you think of the Hero? Do you think he's good?"

12. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Children, smaller humans, micro meatbags, immature and... childish. Why was he forced to converse with them? Humans were bad enough. Hycastle would prefer to endure a thousand summers than have this child talk to him any longer "Silence girl" he stated with a voice that was the echoes of wind from the snowcapped mountains. He held out one hand and caught several flakes of snow that were gradually falling, they didn't melt in his palm. A flurry of snow was slowly descending around The Winterbringer. "Do I want to build a snowman? No. I wish to build a snow army" Perhaps he could entertain the girl, maybe she wouldn't distract him so much then. The snow was falling faster now and Hycastle floated into the air high above. With a flick of his staff some snowflakes whirled around a spot, as they settled they revealed an intricately built soldier of snow, complete with armour and a sword, but utterly faceless. Hycastle swung his staff around dramatically and more were created. The snow was falling faster and faster and heavier and heavier, you could barely see the form of The Winterbringer in the middle of the snowstorm, gesturing like a conductor as he built a masterpiece below him. Until suddenly it stopped and the snow became light again. As the flakes settled they revealed that beneath Hycastle was gathered a whole squadron of snow soldiers. He glared down at the child "I do not play, I win"

[​IMG]
    Well this "Tessa" was certainly very friendly... and trusting... and gullible... oh come on LeNoir needed a challenge, twisting this girl's mind was going to be far too easy. The girl asked her a question. "Hmm? The hero? Well I don't really know them, but I would say anyone who feels the need to call themselves a hero, is no true hero"

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ray's pov:

Ray Partrige banner.png

As soon as the snow soldiers showed up he could see that trouble would probably soon follow. He still stood in the shadows watching carefully. He pulled his katana out ready for if thing got bad. The other two people that were near by seemed harmless enough. That said one could not be to carful when dealing with people. He would not let harm come onto Emily he had to protect her. The ranger he looked a lot like a person he knew from the back view one could easily mistake him for another. Watching even closer he even acted like the person he knew and if he did not know better he would think that the ranger was him. He soon let out some relief when he saw Emily moving away from the army.

Emily's pov:

Emily Pintal banner.png

She watched the man move the snow with ease. "I can move the snow too." A smile still on her face. Then using her staff that was in her and she moved her staff faster and faster. The snow started to swirl and twist moving in a spiral around her. While he used some sort of ice/snow magic she was using the power of the wind to move the snow. He then moved the snow into some sort of army. She stopped moving the snow around her. The breeze of the wind was now gone. "Snow is not a weapon. It is met to be played with, to build snowmen with to enjoy the snowball fights and the many thing you can do with it.. People get hurt by weapons. Snow is not to win with, but to enjoy. Heart of snow and ice be cursed until the sun shines on the frozen heart." Her voice was innocent and one could tell there was some sort of riddle to what she said. There was still a smile on her face, but her eyes said a different story. She was afraid that this weapon might be used on her. Deciding that it would be best to get away from this weapon she slowly walked backwards. She keep on walking and walking backwards until she felt her self up ageist someone. "Ray" she said with worry in her voice and without looking up or at the person. Her back was still to what she thought was Ray, but was really Sherridan.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Begrudgingly, Hunter accepted Gwen's hand and allowed her to help him up. He didn't look particularly happy about it though. Losing his arm had been one thing, being called stubby because of it was another. What an ass. That little girl was the true villain of the RP, he was sure of it. Xindai might be something, but that little girl was probably pulling his strings. So when she hugged him like two minutes later, Hunter hugged her back with one arm. "Its okay, I'll miss you too. Just stay here, just stand right there and don't move a muscle so we can share this moment forever" the male said as he raised his other arm above the girl. In his hand gleamed a small dagger, and just as he brought it down to stab the girl in the skull she moved out of the way and moved to another area.

Turning to look at Gwen, he put away the dagger. "Don't look at me like that. Like you haven't tried to murder a child before. They're annoying little turds, how the hell can you go a lifetime without doing it at least once?" he asked, still not looking particularly impressed.

[​IMG]
    "If we had time, sure I could teach you. Though, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean teach you how to be good with it or do you really not know how to stab someone?" Glen replied, resisting the urge to laugh. He paused for a moment as he pondered how to explain excalibur to her. "There's not too much to tell really, all I was told is it's some powerful weapon and the only hope we have. I know where it is, I don't know what the damn thing looks like. Although, if what Sapph said is true, anyone with too much darkness wouldn't be able to wield it. Which means I have to find someone pure of heart or some crap, and I have no idea how I'm supposed to do that" he explained, before leaning back with a sigh and took his eyes off of the path ahead for just a moment. "This is hopeless" he said.

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Ana blinked. "Who doesn't know how to stab someone?" But he had agreed to help, and that was all that mattered.
    So her mind turned to the next matter, that of the sword. Before the bead incident, she would have thought perhaps the reason she had been sent to help Glen was because of her pure heart.

Now she wasn't so sure that was the case. No one could ever unsee the sights she had seen with those beads.
    "Well...sounds like we have a challenge on our hands." She muttered. Great, just when she thought she could have gone back and gotten some R and R.

But looming ahead was a matter of importance, one so great she felt it couldn't be ignored. "Um...um Glen." That was his name right? "Glen, uh..."

"This is hopeless." He was muttering as she pointed ahead with one hand, the other gripping the seat tightly.
    "Glen!" She shrieked, making a grab for the controls. Ahead of them was the biggest asteroid yet, shaped like a part of anatomy that Ana was not yet familiar with.

We are so dead.

Tessa frowned, but shrugged. "Do we even know who decided to call the Hero a Hero? Maybe he didn't choose the name." She clasped her hands and twisted her body back and forth gently, letting her arms swing.

Or maybe he really is an awful person and your parents lied. No. No that couldn't possibly be true, and she refused to believe it. Her parents loved her, they wouldn't do anything like that. The smile dropped from her face as she frowned, suddenly bothered by the thoughts get mind produced.

"Sherridan, maybe we should go meet that group of people over there." She murmured, the happiness bleeding from her like blood from a warrior on the battlefield. Although Tessa had yet to see war, so how she knew to compare herself to this was a secret lost to the universe.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Ana dove for the controls, Glen looked ahead at what was incoming. "Oh for the love of Sapphire can I not get a break?" he complained, before he began trying to think of ways around it. If there was a new and different thing he hadn't tried, getting crushed to death by a giant space dick would probably be it. "Okay, maybe if I swerve to the side! No, can't do that we'll get hit. Underneath then? No, there's not enough time. There's only one thing to do then. Ana, if we get crushed here, I want you to know this is somehow your fault. With that being said, we're going straight THROUGH the asteroid!" the keyslinger announced, before slamming his foot down on the accelerator and plowing straight into the obstacle ahead. The impact was tremendous, shaking Glen right to the core, but they survived. Turning back to Ana, he shrugged his shoulders. "Guess you worried for nothing" he stated simply.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"It's good that you know what your goal it, it also means that you know that you failed at it." Xross replied, giving Xander a quick yet mocking clap. Some crazy scythe chick had appeared and started to fight Dane, but that was of no concern of his. He turned his attention back to Xander, who had gone on the defensive and stood in front of Alisia. "Oh really now, then how about I take another step forward." Xross started by taking a step towards Xander. It had been awhile since he's had this much fun antagonizing someone. in fact, the last person who he took this much joy in toying with was Dmitri and now he was an idiot. Comparing the two Xander was better, not by much, but still better.

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

"I want you to know this is somehow your fault." She was too busy trying to steer the craft away from the asteroid when Glen announced his plan to drive straight through. For the love of fuc-her train of thought was jolted by the vibrating of the gummy ship as it did indeed drive straight through the space rock. She was sure there was a joke in this situation, but she was too rattled to make it.

There was no way her insurance would pay for all this damage, she realized as she looked out the front window at the scuffed nose of the ship. Wait....do I even have insurance? Normally this would have induced a panic fueled search to find papers, call up an agent, and get an appraisal scheduled. Today, she had just been through too much to give a shit.

"You crazy son of a bitch." she said weakly, failing to release she was still leaning in Glen's lap, her hands clenching the wheel with trembling fingers. "Sapphire failed to mention I'd be performing a vasectomy today."

And just like that, she found her sense of humor again.

19. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Sherridan nodded at Tessa. It seemed that what LeNoir said had troubled the poor girl but it was for the best really. When it came down to it, something just didn't seem right about the whole situation.
    "I would tend to agree. Just be careful whatever we do. I don't like anything about this situation." Sherridan agreed and went to walk over there. Then he felt a small figure walk into his back and speak a name. 'Ray'. It had to be the girl. He looked around at her and looked down. She was far, far too young to be somewhere like this. "I'm not Ray, and I'm not entirely sure what you're doing here to be honest with you. You look rather too young to be involved. Leave this place now, while you can. It's for the best." He looked around, keeping an eye out for any signs of this 'Ray' she spoke of. That's her protector I guess. Well, I'm not him. She has to leave, but I can't escort her out of here. I don't even know where she's meant to be.

20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Emily's pov:

Emily Pintal banner.png

The man it was not ray she could tell by the smell. Had she realized it to late? No that smell. She smelled that smell before and she was sure it was him yep. She looked up at the man It look just like him there was no mistaking him it had to be him. She rapped her arms around the man's lags in a big hug. "Daddy I missed you so." After so long looking for him she found him. Ray had promised her that he would help her find her family. The smile on her face just got bigger and bigger with every moment that past. "I know I should not be here dad, but I found a man that has been keeping me safe. His name is Ray you should come met him." She did not get into the detail that the only reason Ray had been with her so long was because she saved her life. "We are now together and I will not let you leave again. Where have you been?" She asked. Then worry hit her. "Where is Mom? I want to see her too."

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.