Life decisions suck

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

So apparently University of Idaho has a degree in animation that more to what I want to do than what Texas has, and I kind of want to go there now, but if I do I'd have to basically start from the bottom again, and my grandmother won't help pay for 4 more years of college, and I also really want to take 2D and 3D animation with Phil Snyder.....but those are really the only things keeping me. I mean, I already learned how to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver/Muse, and Premiere Pro, and I could use that along with whatever I learned there...but I really don't want to spend 4 more years in school. The safer bet is to stay in Texas, but it just sucks, and now I'm conflicted.

2. Yozora Archer

Do whatever you think will please you, my man.

Like, pick something, so that in the future, you wont think, "Boy, rat sure was sexy as hell. Shoulda asked him out."

Or "I dont like this job/decision I made".

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Impossible.

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Masaka! Bakana!

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Send feet.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well, I talked to Prof. Snyder this afternoon, and even he said that considering what I want to go into, it might be better for me to go to University of Idaho instead. And it is what I want to do, but it all depends on if my dad even gets the job or not. But I'm also looking at maybe changing to Texas A&M, since it's essentially the same type of program. But again, it all depends if my dad gets the job or not.

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I faced this decision when it came to choosing uni's but honestly, the best thing you can do is which place can you see yourself being happier in? I chose Cardiff over an academically better uni because I knew I wouldn't be as happy in the other city and perhaps I would get a much better degree but I am so happy here. I think I would have lived my life regretting not going to Cardiff if I did.

Soooo, whatever will make you happy