Life at Camp Half-Blood

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kingdom_hearts_soras_girl, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

Seo was the forging stone making another one of his weapons. Everyone in hephetas cabin was amaze by his forging skills. He looked at his new creation,it was a new lance,"Not bad" he said looking at it.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{OoC: ...Um, don't you think making his forging the envy of all Hephaestus campers is a weeee bit Gary Stu-ish? >>; }

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

(OCC: Sorry that was litteraly the first thing that pop into my head, I'll change it to amazement then)

4. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    I'm a demigod!

Username:terra254
    Name:Scott
    Immortal Parent Name:Zeus(Cause I'm awesome :lolface:)
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Personality:Happy,Short Temper,Smart,and willful
    Weapon:Bow and Arrow and a knife he keeps in his sock
    Other (optional): I think this is implied but he can use thunder

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{OoC}
    Seth: ...So...you're pretty much my uncle or whatevs? .o.
    tale: *Gibbslap* No duh. >>;
    Stolls: You can use thunder, eh? Must be DEVASTATING to all those monsters, having their eardrums shattered!
    tale: *DOUBLE GIBBSLAP O SHIZ* Shaddup! I don't care if you're canon! ><;

6. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

terra- could you change your immortal parent?? if you change it to someone like Ares, for example, you would be able to keep everything else the same.

tale wind- i like what you did with Connor and Travis in your first post. the Oh. So. Bored. parts were very funny. to let you know in advance, my OC Ashley will ask Travis a question and then after you respond, she will talk to Connor. also, i'm having it that Ashley, Connor, and Travis are really good friends and they always do things together.

again, i will post later. maybe later today or later this week. it all depends if i can get on my dad's computer or not.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{OoC}

Okies~

...But...my characters can't do anything right now... SOMEONE POST PLZ D:

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Astra sighed and collected her arrows from the bulls eyes on the targets, she was bored. As much as she loved her archery, she wanted a challenge, this was just too easy. She shook her head, put her bow on her back and started to head back. She wondered where everyone was and if there was anyone she could talk to, she'd already got the majority of her paperwork done for once. She smirked, she was organised, the world must be falling apart.

9. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Sure why not?Of course i can't use thunder now,right?Oh and instead i want Apollo.

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: Welcome to Apollo Cabin! Looks like Astra and Marcus have another half-brother ^^

11. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

OCC:Yays!I'm not alone in a cabin!

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Marcus was sitting outside the cabin he stayed in. No particular reason for him being there,he was just enjoying relaxing a little bit. He sighed peacefully and leaned back a little,using his hands to keep himself from falling. Although,as much as he enjoyed the relaxation, he would much rather be training. He stood up slowly and made an attempt to look for someone who may be a good challenge.

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Astra walked round the corner back towards her cabin to see Marcus stood outside it, a smile immediatly lit up her face, "Hey Marcus!" She shouted, waving before running over to him, "What you doing then?" She brushed back her hair behind her ears as she smiled up at him.

14. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

OCC:Can i start posting?

15. Glen Returned from the dead

Marcus noticed Astra running over. "Ah,nothing much. I was enjoying just relaxing here for a bit,but it's just too boring,so now i'm trying to find someone that could be good at spar with" he explained.

16. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Awesome. I was practicing my archery but it's kinda boring on your own. I'll spar with you if you want. I'm not to good at close combat, I'd take my bow and arrows over a sword any day. But ah well, I'll give it a good shot" She said with a grin.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{OoC}

@terra254: Probably. :3 If you may, the Stolls need someone to interact with...

18. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Scott walked solemnly by cabin 11."Its so boring here ."(I think its Hermes's cabin)

19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Travis had barely stepped outside when he noticed an Apollo camper stolling past. The opportunity was just too good to pass up...

"Connor!"

The second twin's head jerked up at the sound of his name. Surprisingly, Travis had reentered the cabin. Before he could ask why, the first twin grinned maliciously.

"Change of plans."

~~~

A statuette suddenly exploded out the cabin window, narrowly missing the Apollo camper.

"No!" Connor screamed. "I won't take this crap anymore!"

"Connor, I can explain!" Travis sounded frantic.

"I don't care!" This time a boombox sailed out the window. "I can't believe you'd cheat on me with that stupid Demeter girl!"

"But, Connor! I promise, nothing happened! We don't have the same bond that you and I have!"

"I DON'T CARE!" An entire sleeping bag joined the cluster of items outside the cabin. "You were supposed to be with me, and me only! I don't want anyone else in the way of our relationship!"

"Connor--"

"Save it," he seethed. "You end it with her, or I'll do it for you."

Connor burst out of the cabin, slamming the door behind him. As he passed the Apollo camper, he glared. "What are you looking at?" he demanded.

20. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

"Why do you care?"He said annoyed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.