Life at Camp Half-Blood

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kingdom_hearts_soras_girl, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Is that better?

2. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

yeah. thank you. you're in, by the way.

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

OOOH a PJO roleplay! Yush! ^_^

Username: . : tale_wind
    Name: Seth [last name tbd]
    Immortal Parent Name: Athena
    Appearance: Messy brown hair with blond highlights (just 'cuz), about 5'6" with gray eyes. Kind of lanky. Caucasian.
    Personality: Happy-go-lucky, to the point of being annoying at times. (Mostly, this is a ruse to hide his fear and insecurity.) He wants desperately to fit in, and to be acknowledged as someone besides "that Athena kid".
    Weapon: A mini-crossbow. >:3
    Other (optional): Year-rounder.

I am a demigod plz?

5. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

when we have a counselor and at least one camper for all the cabins that can have campers. and when we get people to be Percy, Annabeth, Clarisse, and the Stoll brothers.

for some reason the "Caucasian" part of the appearance was kinda funny. you're in by the way.

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

S-so many requirements to start?? That'll take forever! @_@

...Oh, well. At least Seth is in.

Seth: Awesome! ^^

...Ignore him. >>; *shove*

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Do we have to have Percy and all the chara's from the film? Or can we make an awesome rp just with out own chara's cos I don't want this never to start cos no one will be them.

8. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

really the RP just needs to be "advertised" more for other people. which is why i put the link in my sig with a note about it needing more people on it.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I agree with Midnight. The RP could be just as cool without the main characters. Like, we could make our own prophecy or something.

Or, maybe the main characters could just be NPCs... :/

10. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

the characters from the books won't have too much influence though. i just put them in so that people won't say that i forgot them. but i could change it so that it happens after the second titan war. the characters from the books still wouldn't have much influence, but they would be there to make it flow. like the Stoll brothers playing jokes on people and Clarisse torturing the new-bes. it also would take a lot of "stress" off of the people who signed up for Athena's cabin first because they wouldn't have to worry about always being there to make decisions for the cabin. so i'm going to change it.

edited the background story and rules. so re-read them for the changes.

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Okay. c:

Methinks I'll brainwash steal play as Travis and/or Connor. :3

12. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

just tell me (via PM or VM) when you have made up your mind and i'll put you for the one that you want. or both if that's what you decide.:lolface:

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Huzzoo! ^^

...Do forgive me if Travis and Connor ever start sounding suspiciously like Hikaru and Kaoru and, if such a thing happens, please tell me so. XD

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

If we don't get anyone else join soon, please can we start?

15. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

that'll make it funny though!

i guess so. i really thought that this would get people faster than it did...

16. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, can I start? Ps. I'll take Annabeth if no one wants her.

Alicia walked to her cabin, shuffling a few papers she had in hand. "Must get this paperwork done!" She whispered, looking at her silver owl watch her mom gave her. "I'm soo late." Her shoulders slumped, her sliver-gray hair bun falling, letting it free. "Aww, you have to do this to me now?!" She looked through the grass, peering for a gray hair clip. "Oh, I'll look for it later!"

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Astra was on the firing range as per usual, her trusty bow in hand. She wanted to be the best archer ever, at least on camp and she was determined to do what it took to become that. She'd got bored of simply shooting at the targets and she wanted more of a challenge. She brushed her hair out of her eyes before sprinting across the archery range, rappidly firing arrows at all of the targets. As she came to the end, she glanced back to see how she'd done and grinning, seeing each target had a arrow sticking out of the dead centre.

18. kingdom_hearts_soras_girl Destiny Islands Resident

yeah, you can have Annabeth.

i'll post sometime later because i have a project to finish.

19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{OoC: Huzzoo, we're starting! ^^}

Seth lay on his bed reviewing a schematic he had drawn up. The idea had presented itself days ago, lurking in the corners of his mind, gathering potency before Seth had decided that he finally needed to get it down on paper. However, something seemed to have gone awry in the translation from mind to paper. He had been mentally attacking the sketch in a doomed attempt to find what was wrong when he heard someone fretting outside the cabin.

Seth frowned. The schematic was being stubborn, and he really needed to get out of the cabin anyway. He tossed the paper to the side and stretched. Hooking his crossbow to his cargo pants he shuffled to the door.

"Oh, Alicia!" Indeed, his half-sister was bent over, scrabbling in the grass for something. Seth eyed her hefty pile of paperwork warily. "...What's up?"

~~~

The Stoll twins were bored.

Oh.

So.

Bored.

Seriously. None of the other Hermes campers seemed to be around, so there was no one to manipulate into getting what they wanted. Of course, they could go for a prank if they wanted, but their wellspring of ideas seemed to have run dry. Hm...

Travis finally stood up. "This is stupid," he declared. "I'm going to go find Katie."

Connor sighed. Lately, it had always been "Katie this", "Katie that". Connor was happy for them and all, but couldn't it be a little more of "Connor this", "Connor that" at least sometime?

He held his tongue, though, and Travis left.

Connor was bored.

Oh.

So.

Bored.

20. Haru66 Moogle Assistant

fasfafa

OC Form~
    Username: Haru66
    Name: Brigus Francis
    Immortal Parent Name: Zeus
    Appearance:[​IMG]

Personality: He is stern when he has to be stern but overall, he likes to joke around a lot. He is also a very optimistic person showing that he barely frowns.

Weapon: Broad sword
    Other (optional):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.