Leshayas Story

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Quiet Elegy, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

Wowo great great keep it up its gettin better n bettr keep goin :)

2. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

*pulls out notebook and pencil* :D alright then, i'm glad people like it :D ..... now what to make it better... *has idea and starts writing*

3. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

Wow ur writin so quik XD 3 chapters n 1 day goin on 4 ur on a roll :D

4. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

yea i am writing quite quickly, i guess its a good thing, i want to get it started before i have to go to school tomorro then i'll probly slow down a bit cuz of homework ans stuff >.<

5. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

yea homework always brings ppl down XD o wells

6. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

well at least i mostly finish what i have to do at school, i don't normaly get to much homework

7. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

yea same here i get 1 hour n lik 10 mins of each class XD

8. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

the only problem with finishing stuff so quickly is ya have to wait for others to finish OR you have to help others >.<

9. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

OO not a problem to me i lov to help ppl its great :D but sometimes i gotta work rly hard

10. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

yea i like helping people...its just it hard when they say they can't do it and refuse to try

11. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

Yea i dont lik it when ppl say tht then i convence them that they can do it and anythin posible if u believe n yourself :D

12. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

not exacty anything... i don't think they could fly if they jumped off a building.... but anyway i know what ur saying, is that if they belive they can (and if they know how) they can get what they need to done

13. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

yea bout right lolz i tlk weird dont i ?? XD

14. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

well sorta... but i can understand you so its fine. isen't that the puropuse of words? to make yourself understood? i mean if i was yelling DOG! DOG! and pointing over somwewhere, you would probly get i wanted you to know i saw a dog in whatever direction i was pointin to

edit: anyway, i think i'm gonna go take a nap cuz i didn't get so good a rest last night and i'm sleepy, so bye, see ya later, and i may still get chapter 4 out today if i don't get distracted.

15. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

OOOO i get u lolz yea well i think i tlk weird but i can fix myself from time to time if i want to XD lolz :D

O ok np cya ltr den

16. Shuhbooty moon child

OMG!that was aewsome!i loved it!it great i love love LOVE IT you have a great imagenation(sp)better then me my fanfic is a little weird but great job i love it!

17. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

thanks :D did i really do that good a job? :D i feel special now *runs off to finish next chapter*

18. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

AH! Dang it! I really wanted to know what Kairi and Riku were talking about. To me it seems like Riku is trying to put some serious moves on Kairi... lol

hmmm... instead of bush the next time "if" she tries to spy, it would be funny if you make it a tree.

And then she falls out of it and gets caught lol....

19. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

O.o are you a mind reader o.O i was going to have her in a tree next :eek: oops, well i guess i just gave a little hint on whats to come

well anyway, not sure but i think i may end up revealing what they where talking about.... and i know i'm going to have something about why riku was like that :D only time will tell how this ends :D

20. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

I really enjoyed your story. Like the detail you put into the story. I can't wait for the next part.

P.S-Sora sleeping in, yeah I could see him doing that xD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.