Leaving for good.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Tallian, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tallian Banned

I'm really not joking around this time........Sorry if this is annoying, I know I left before numerous times but........This ones for real. I don't wanna stay here anymore.....Ummm....Also, please don't post crap about," You'll be back...." and stuff. I'm really serious, I don't wanna stay here. I've met so many cool people here who I want to say," Thanks for being awesome." Also, Sara, your a cool administrator. Also, Arc is awesome(Really awesome; stay awesome Arc), and Sora, and Xaldin, and DS, he made a great site. Also, the mods are awesome as well. I want to thank everyone for teaching me so much. MistyMighty taught me a very important thing: How to equip a siggy. Hahaha, we had so much trouble. Also, Cin taught me how to activate it. Thanks to zSoraz or, as he is known now, Xehanort, for being so awesome and teaching me numerous things. He also helped my site out ALOT!!! He got me most of my members, he did a great job. Thanks Z, you rox my sox. Thanks NRA for being hilarious and Roxas, might I add. I'll miss everyone.

~Tallian/DiZ/Billy/KingdomKey/ and many other personalities. Yes, I had multiple accounts and I'm really sorry for that. I was a NOOB so you must forgive me. Hahaha, see ya guys later and thanks for always being there for me members. Goodbye~

2. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

See ya man, we'll definatley miss ya. ;) Bye man, I hope you have fun wherever your going, if your going anywhere. Bye.... :(:(:(:(:(:

3. Hissora ahurhurhur.

*starts crying* Tallian dont go!!!! EVERY ONES LEAVING!!!! Please say its a joke. *Gives the rest of the KH-Vids Special reeses to Tallian* I knew it would be useful some how!

4. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

It's official guys. He won't be coming back. He wanted me to change his password. :( We'll miss u Tallian. *eats one of those Reese's* :(

5. Kuroudo King's Apprentice

She's right, Tallian, DON'T GO!!! :(...... please...

edit: not you Z

6. General Grievous Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll say only one thing......

.....We're only one week in so why the hell is everyone leaving, AGAIN?!

7. delux Traverse Town Homebody

DiZ... You are one of the if not the coolest person I have met on a forum. I remember when you were a noob lol. You left for a while and came back as Billy. You were a cool member at 7ech and your site. Have a great time where you are going. Ill be seeing ya.

8. Arc Kingdom Keeper

later man, hope to see you around in the future, and of course your always welcome back in the future

9. Mish smiley day!

No, I can't believe it. :(

Have a nice life...hobo dad.

<3

10. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

so you were billy:eek: :eek: :eek:

man im gonna miss you......have fun with all the free time your gonna have now that you wont be on, lol:p

you totally rox my sox!!!!

11. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

bye!, I wonder why everyone is leaving already! :( don't worry you will be missed!

12. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll miss you......*crys*

13. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Uhm.. Later, man. I guess..?

I really don't see why you would leave. You gave many examples of the great atmosphere of our community, and didn't really have any complaints or problems with anyone. Maybe a personal problem, but I don't see why. o.O

I respect your decision, though. Things change I guess.

Keep in touch, bud. We'll miss you~

14. Roxas OG

No.

Thanks a lot.

15. BHK Merlin's Housekeeper

Tallian, I have only been here for a short time, but you are one of the memers that has stood out most for me. This has been in terms of personality, bringing something unique to this forum, and having the best avatar ;).

Have a good life.

16. 1winged_angel Destiny Islands Resident

Cya bro, have fun whatever your goals are in life dude, guess this is goodbye, cya dude :cool: keepin it real

17. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Damn, can't believe your leaving... Well, I must say, it was awesome getting to know you, you were definitly one of my best friends here... Seeya around I guess man...

18. Roxas OG

Dude - you were such an awesome member! I had such respect for you. How could you just leave???

19. Tallian Banned

This is my last post here.......I need to clear some things up first.

1.Shadowjak and dELUx and other cool people I met, you guys were some of my coolest friends and best buds. You too as well, Roxas.

2. I left for a personal problem I had with this site........I'm not going to say what it is but.........*Sighs* Sorry, but I just have to leave now.

3. You guys, no, all of the members were some of the greatest people I know,. Also, Roxas, I had a lot of respect for you as well. Lol, when I saw how many posts you had when I first came here......when the old site was here........I wanted to beat you so badly........Lol, you were an awesome member.

4. dELUx and shadowjak, you guys were awesome as well. So was zSoraz and other peoples.

This is goodbye. You can still contact me at my IM: JCGoop

or email: JCGoop@aol.com

You guys rock. Peace......

Also, thankyou for your kind words. You guys.........Lol, totally rox my red and purples sox! You rox my sox to BHK! I can already tell your an awesome member.

~Tallian~

20. Roxas OG

So... is that it?

You're just gone.

I don't know what to say. God dammit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.