Leaving do to the amount of put downs and disrespect on this site from its members.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Blayz Mods, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I'm leaving because of the amount of disrespect and put downs I've been getting in the other sections other then the code vault therefore I feel isolated from other sections and hardly ever post throughout the rest of the forum and I don't want to feel this way on this damn site so you won't be seeing me much, although I will still visit the code vault from time to time but that's about it. also to misty, this is not a call out I merely just wanna say you can still give me a name change to the one I had requested because I will be visiting from time to time but not as much as I normally do.=)

2. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Sorry you feel this way, Sean, but I'm glad you'll still be here for the Code Vault.

If you need anything, you have me on Skype and know that you can contact me at anytime.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I may not know you that much, but from what I've read, you sound like a good guy. It's too bad you will be leaving the site. Hope we can see you back here again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.