Leaked SEGA documents reveal good things about PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Majik, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Majik Chaser

So, Sony is intrested in their super PS2 emulator, not to mention they plan to release PS2 games on PSN, plus future dreamcast ports/emulator?

awesomeness.

Source: [URL="http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/formats/playstation3/sega-leaks-sony-s-plans-ps2-emulation-on-ps3-$1328865.htm]GameZine[/URL]

2. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

That can only mean several things the many epic games for the ps2 are now going to be epic upgraded

3. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Looks promising, question is whether they will go through with it. People can change their minds, let's just hope they stick to these things. I really would love to play some of my PS2 games again seeing how half of them don't work without a DualShock 2 as mine has broken and I can't get a new one since it breaches my money saving scheme. Anywho, sounds like something every PS3 owner wants.

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Wow. Just amazing news.
    I do hope this idea keeps on track, since I bet many people would be willing to buy exactly what they'd be selling. Crossing my fingers for the future.

5. libregkd -

6. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    If this means we get backwards compatibility back, I'm all for it.

7. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

You know, Sony loves to take our money. Not that it's a bad thing, but haven't any of you noticed how they always upgrade/modify the previous console to make a more appealing version? But, that's beside the point, Sony is really over-doing itself. I mean Dreamcast? Holy crap, best console to ever exist right there xD. Now DC titles on PSN?! We love you Sony <3333!!!!!

8. libregkd -

9. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

If they start putting up ps2 games on the psn they better add some hard to find games like Ico and Godhand. I have yet to find those games and want to play them badly.