Last anime series you finished?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Styx, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Just finished Baka to Test to Shokanju. One of the funniest animes that I've seen.

2. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
    Lady Beatrice <3

Personally I preferred it over Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Though I wish it had been slightly more gory, but the plot was a total mind f*ck.

3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
    Historical anime with fiction and quite difficult to follow if you don't know a few things about the Japanese history. There were many things i had a hard time to understand but it was very good. And the music is amazing!

4. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

Clannad
    Hell, that anime was so good it made me wet myself with laughter and cry my eyes out too.

5. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

I just finished watching the After Story. 8D And Black Cat.

6. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

The last anime I finnished was Busou Renkin.
    Not bad, but very short,24 episodes.
    I will probably getting around to finishing Fate/Stay Night...eventually.
    I am also watching Axis Powers Hetalia, it's good for laughs and it is SO cute!
    Each episode is only five minutes long and it's ongoing so it is easy to follow and catch up with.

7. Stardust Chaser

.hack//SIGN.

My second time watching it... It was just as amazing as I remembered it from seeing it the first time several years ago. Better, even. It's a shame ROOTS didn't live up to it, or at least in my opinion.

8. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Toradora, 5 Centimeters per Second, and Tales of Symphonia OVA

Being out of school for most of the week and being bored caused me to finish 2 animes and a movie.

9. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Finally finished InuYasha: The Final Act.
    It was an amazing end for InuYasha, and very well done. I'm glad it did the end of the manga justice, and it's one of the rare cases where I actually like the anime version of the ending more than the manga.

10. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

D. Gray-Man

More or less a week ago. I hope they bring the anime back, it is a shame they stopped it right when things start to become really bad interesting. Hopefully when there will be enough material for at least two fillerless seasons it will come back.

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Just finished Full Metal Panic. It was okay. I thought Kurtz was the funniest. He kept the show alive for me (and NOT just because he'd voiced by Vic). Still wondering if I'm going to continue watching it. I'm watching a bunch of others right now too.

12. P Banned

I think it was FLCL. A friend forced me to watch it, as I kept slacking off.

It was immensely weird, and basically a parody of Evangelion and the coming-of-age story.

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

Highschool of the Dead - It was that awesome and humorous, it's a Shaun of the Dead varition in which a zombie outbreak occurs around the world and completely shatters the world we know and everyone's outlook changes as they struggle to survive.

Ongoing Anime I'm watching right now is

Star Driver
    Motto To Love Ru
    Detective Conan
    Bleach (300 episodes and counting)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds
    Digimon Xros Wars

14. Jesse Andersen Merlin's Housekeeper

I just finished Gakkou no Kaidan, D.Gray Man and I watched the DMC Anime again. xD

I'm watching Bleach, Busou Renkin and Seikon no Qwaser.

15. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

>.> <.<
    Princess Tutu

Yup, I went ahead and watched the manliest anime of all time.
    It actually was surprisingly good. The beginning was repetitive, but by the second half it gets dark and pretty cool in its own right.
    For a show that revolves around ballet, it was interesting and entertaining.

Overall it may scratch being number 10 in my top 10 list, but I think it will have a hard time staying there.
    7/10

16. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Casshern Sins- And I had to force myself to finish, since I never finish any series. It was kind of interesting seeing how the apocalyptic future affected both humans and robots, and how Casshern's past eventually gets revealed. However, up to a certain point, I got lost.

17. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East). It was actually a really well done story. I felt they gave just enough plot away in each episode to keep you interested, without being swamped by it. I also watched the two films which help to conclude the storyline. I don't want to say too mich because I might spoil the plot, but you should watch it if you like mysteries. It's kinda like a drama show we'd et in the west imho.

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Hmm... must have been Death Note since Bleach hasn't finished yet. I really enjoyed it, it gives you a lot to think about and the complexity of all the plans is very well thought through. I can tell a lot of thought went into it. Sadly I've watched it so many times it's boring, well after episode 25 it is.

19. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Fafner in the Azure. It's a really interesting mecha anime. It was also drawn by the same person who drew Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.