Chain of Memories Larxene

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ~Larxene_43, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kites Chaser

True, because if things hadn't turned out the way they did (in the case of Larxene), Marluxia would still command Axel to kill off Vexen and then probably Larxene to prove his commitment and loyalty to the organization.

2. ronnoc55 Destiny Islands Resident

I love fighting her because i can beat the crap out of the most HATED ORGANIZATION MEMBER BY EVERYONE EVEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD OF KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!:guns:

3. Kites Chaser

I used to hate her a lot too, mostly for trying to flirt with my precious Axel (lol) and because she was just ugh.

Now I just think that she is majorly looked down upon for what could be for all we know, a cover-up of a softer personality. I do think though she was fun to fight, even though I beat her in all of 2 minutes both times :/

4. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

She really puts up a fight for a *****.

5. Kites Chaser

I thought she was easy to fight, didn't take me too long lol.

6. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

The oppposite here.

7. Daydreamer

My guess is that she's acting tough, being the only female in the Organization. Maybe she just wanted some reputation.

8. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

i think she's one of those people who loves torturing other people...and lowering their self esteem

9. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

I actually really like the character. If she'd be real and I would know that she wouldn't kill me I would totally hang out with her.

10. Hence, what makes her charming to me.

It's boring to see nice, sweet, kind, soft, cookie-cutter angels every time, who will do the good thing in the end and always remain the sugar coated balls of strawberries they all are.

Larxene brings the spice. We need someone rough around the edges. Who will say it like it is, and not give a damn.

Which is why I believe she was completely wasted as a character with her role and dying so quick. Girl had potential.

11. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene isn't the average girl to be in an rpg game. She wasn't the normal "Oh hi! Welcome to the castle-blahblahblahblah"
    She was always to the point, and wasn't one to make one's life easy when playing the game.
    The basic stereotype when looking at girls in games is that they are either hyper and girly or quiet and don't bother at all.
    Larxene is like the new breed of an rpg female.
    Get over it =P lol

12. Kites Chaser

Exactly, and besides, Sora already plays the role of goody two shoes. I would've liked to see more of her character if she hadn't of died.

13. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

yeah me too i mean like even if they are the bad guys they should get some credit which is why i love kh 358/2 days

14. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I think one of the beautful things about Kingdom Hearts' lack of character development is that you have the freedom to speculate about these things. Personally I think she's got something going on in her mind that's making her want to be b*tchy as hell, but I doubt we'll ever find out if their really is.

But as for her being a new type of female in RPG, I kinda have to agree. They're all either cute and friendly, dark and emo or hyper and bouncy. It's nice to see a slightly less cliche character. Though admittedly she isn't the least cliche character possible, but then again none of the Kingdom Hearts cast is fantastically original. But I believe they made up for that in the complexity of the game plot. Anyway.

I think the creators might just of thought "Lets add a b*tch! 8D " but the fans can add so much to her and make her an almost new character. So yeah, she's awesome. Just has to rely on the fans to create her a real character.

15. Daenerys Targaryen ok

I didn't like Larxene at first,because to be plain I thought she was a crazed bitch.

But,she started to grow on me as the game went on;because she isn't exactly as crazy as Vexen is acting and she is kinda funny.

I have actually always thought Organization XIII characters added some humor to the game for some reason..."/

I guess they just get the better script.

16. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

She's certaintly very sadistic, but all the Organisation members are to an extent except Roxas and Xion. She's just more obvious about it. And as the only girl member (Xion excluded due to spoiler reasons) she probably got a lot of crap from the others at first and felt she had to act that way to prove herself.

17. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene is too sure about herself. I think a bit more wise/tactical personality would make her stand out more. Now all she is special at is to be the only female nobody in the organization... And a sadistic one too...

18. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    very framatic, yet, i'm amused by larxene.....hehe

19. gaveZexionmyHeart Merlin's Housekeeper

Larxene is a Sadist, which means she loves watching other ppl in misery, or likes PUTTING other ppl in misery

20. krayzie Lionhart

she was a good villian
    she was hard though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.