Chain of Memories Larxene

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ~Larxene_43, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Larxene was a pain in the ass, but I still beat her the....10th try. :why?:

2. This_is_who_I_am Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok well the thing is that...why is Larxene such a B**** I mean could she just give the organization members a break. Not to mention what she did to Repliku (Lord I feel sorry for that guy) so my theroy is that shes just a girl with proplems or she had a pretty ruff past and picks on everyone for her amusement so they don't know how bad her past is... or shes just mean.

3. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

To be honest, I actually like the name Larxene, I actually thought about naming one of my kids that [if I ever have kids]. Liek Toshi said, every Organization has its *****. No-one else could fit the standards to be a ***** like Larxene can.

4. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

That's what Larxene's character's meant to be taken for, the Org's b*tch. Besides, they have Xion for the non-b*tch girl.

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene's not a b*tch......... SHE'S A CRAZY B*TCH!!!!!

6. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Larxene was a generic character to me, for females in video game the girl is

a) cute and shallow
    b) cute and smart
    c) cute and sadistic

and she got c

7. IceManFan Merlin's Housekeeper

Larxene was such a pain to beat. But I always laughed when her voice reminded me of her voice on the wedy's commercials. LOL. And I still do. But still, again, she was a pain to beat.

8. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I like Larxene a lot. She's vicious enough to give a good name to girls for Organization XIII. I mean, if all they had was Namine, who doesn't fight or do anything intimidating, only the males would be the strong ones. Larxene's pretty awesome.

Of course, I'm talking about Chain of Memories, which was before we knew anything about Xion.

9. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

That is all true, I won after a day of trying.

10. People have reasons to be a bitch. Maybe she's just bored, and that's the way to entertain herself. Maybe she'sbeen through some stuff.

Point is, we will never know because the game gives crap development.

Either way, she's a bitch now.

11. Shuhbooty moon child

Every group/organization needs a bitch.
    She was just the one to fill in the spot.
    8D

12. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

She's a ***** for the same reason my sister is... She's bored and wants to get entertainment by torturing other people and also she just likes being one...

13. Nubrian Destiny Islands Resident

lol nice demonstration lol but yeah she is a big one i hated fighting her so much cuz i could never get a combo off on her cuz she would go into her whole 3 different ppl thing but i was dancing when i beat her lol i felt good lol.

14. Yuber Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd say she's more of the psycho type.

15. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

yeah she is insane but i think she is like the only one besides axel and roxas who has a lively side to the organization

16. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

Her life before turning into a Nobody must have been pretty rough. She probably didn't have any nice memories, which would have calmed her, giving her that psycho charactaristic. Atleast, that's what I think.

17. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

true so true but i hate that thunder move :why?:

18. Yuber Merlin's Housekeeper

We're not sure if Larxene had a previous life, or if she was an artifical creation. Remember how Xemnas and the others created artifical heartless? That must've created artifical nobodies as well. Perhaps Larxene was created from one of those artifical nobodies...

19. Kites Chaser

The whole "More pain for you means more fun for me" would probably make a lot of people think that she's a b*tch. Even I thought so the first time I played through Re:CoM. But now I just think that she does have problems such as a rough past. Look at the way she died for example! She didn't scream and have the big "evil villain downfall" death. She was sort of...quiet. Which could probably lead us to believe that's how she really was and the mean personality was just a cover-up.

20. Yuber Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, Larxene's death was quite sad to be honest. Sure she had a mean streak far as the eye can see, but in the end she couldn't believe her own death. But if it wasn't Sora who ended her life, I'm pretty sure Xemnas would've done the job, if not Axel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.