Chain of Memories Larxene

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ~Larxene_43, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Larxene_43 Merlin's Housekeeper

What u think about Larxene???

Hey everyone as u can see im a Larxene fan xD well i always wanted to know if anyone here else thought about her. What i think about her?
    I think she is a playful teen that is not the strongest, she enjoys making people angry and seeing them suffer.

[​IMG]

2. Sora_The_keyblademaster King's Apprentice

I am not a Larxene fan but I agree with you she really gets into my nerves and she looks pretty small!

3. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Crazy PMSing b*tch who doesnt gave a damn about anyone....

Neo: Now SHE knows Kung F--(gets kicked in the chest by Larxene)

4. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I used to not care for her either way... until I saw the Re:CoM version of her.

Now I kinda got a crush on her.

She's like GI Jane... but cuter, anime'd out, with Lightning Bolts...

She is cold, calloused and manipulative. She's like a chick version of Axel.

I have no idea why there are so many Axel fangirls, yet so many Larxene haters...

5. Twiceistoomany Merlin's Housekeeper

I think people tend to like Axel because he isn't always portrayed as evil but you never see a different side of Larx

6. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Um... Didn't Axel have a fanbase when CoM was only out? He was pure evil back then... as well as Xemnas, Marluxia, and Xaldin fans...

Larxene seems only to have haters... poor girl...

7. myoblivion King's Apprentice

I think Larxenes cool, she's stubborn and strong but when you think about, and she's cold.
    But....I havent found a person who doesnt like her >.<

8. Amber PLUR

I think Larxrene is cool~
    And who cares if she's a bit sadistic? My best friend is like that~

9. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

They are not that hard to find... just say her name and they tend to jump out at you...

See what I mean... there is already one on this thread...

PS: I have a feeling someones charging up thier lazah!!!

10. myoblivion King's Apprentice

True.....And...My post doesnt make sense at the end O.o

11. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I never said I didnt like her! lol..sometimes her attitude is too much,but she's cool.

12. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Sorry, I could have sworn you were a hater by reading that post...

13. Because she's a girl, that's why xP, and go to touch Axel >.>, though I have to attribute it to her personality. And I seriously don't know why Larxene gets complaints so much. All she did was tease both Repliku and Sora, kicking them here and there, and other times, she made fun of Vexen, and that's purely it, other than b*tch slapping Naminé, which I cracked a rib laughing from (though I like that little tiny blonde, she's such a sad character), nothing showed up to make me hate her. While Axel, on the other hand, basically killed both Zexion and Vexen, and laughed, smirked, looked unbearably evil and apathetic while doing it. We really need to open our eyes on who was the real cold one in CoM, because Axel was nothing short of a a**hole too. Except he's a guy, and if he's pretty = obvious fandom.

The only difference (as said in posts above me) is that Axel got the character development and story in KH2 that made us all sympathize with him, Larxene didn't have that chance. She wasn't THAT horrible. There were worse things she could have done, and if need be, it will be easy to tweak her character to a good side giving the right circumstances, but still not being "good" precisely. If they can switch Axel from CoM and KH2 like that, Larxene will be a breeze.

Not even her defeat made sense. If in cutscenes she could royally kicked Sora to the point of him being fatally wounded and tied to the floor, and not only once, two times (the second leaving him helpless if it wasn't for Donald curing him). I might understand he was fuelded in the last battle, but so was Larxene, and it still boggles me to this day. But I guess since Larxene has to die in CoM, she has to.

As for what I think of her *cracks knuckles*

I'm probably in the few who actually found her character entertaining and interesting, than merely hating and/or disliking her because of the cruel attitude. It's easy to hate her when she's just a GBA sprite and you can't see expressions, and only her words, yet once Re: CoM set out, she grew on me more.

First off, I have seen her portrayed in almost every fanfic I have read that has Larxene in it, as a 24/7 PMSing ultra serious b*tch. Mind you, I'm at fault on that too :P, but while she can be like that sometimes, this isn't her overall personality. She always struck as playful, and even more of the "annoyer" than the "annoyee". Coming from that, in my opinion, she was the best original female character that had appeared so far in the KH series by that time, considering she actually had a backbone and wouldn't take crap from truly anybody, and showed at the same time that woe is him/her if you do get in her nerves. Axel only survived CoM because Nomura and the studio was fond of him, but for the sake of actually giving a female character some development for once, Larxene should've been the other to survive.

A wasted kicka** female...for once in KH's life, they had to get rid of the only amazing kicka** female who can cremate your hiney to Kingdom Hearts and back. Such a fresh air from Kairi and Naminé that ended too fast. And worse, now she got dethroned by the 14th member that suddenly made her random appearance (and I don't think even she lasts long. The only hope left is perhaps Aqua, but other than able to fight, I can feel the vibes of Kairi, and not because of the connection. Hopefully, I'm proven wrong) I felt she had potential, Larxene had a few attributes that can add complex layers to her, and I find it a shame they missed that opportunity. There's already lack of original female characters in the game, it wouldn't kill to really give them some depth. Naminé is fine though.

I mostly go with the opinion that she is deeper than she is portrayed because of her death, along with some of her words. First off, the most obviosu is that she actually sounded sad, and apparently didn't want to die. Other clues is that I feel that most of her severe sadism (I'm sure is natural somewhat xD) and cruelty, is mostly a facade just to cover her insecurity. I don't know *shrugs*. She drops me as one of those tough chicks that think themselves strong and all confident, but inside, they're really little girls hiding...if you get my drift. And I'm in the believe that someone isn't born a b*tch, just to be one, even villains get their own background story that made them what they are today. Some events must have turned her that way, and it can either be in her past, or the fact that she had to deal with twelve other men, not to mention that Xemnas doesn't think highly of females, as proven on the interview when it was explained why Marluxia got changed into a man when he was originally suppose to be a female, so Larxene kind of had to prove herself. Call me alone in here, but I just got that insecurity vibe. There's more on why I think this, but I'll stop there.

As for why I like her concerning personality, well...she's sharp-tongued, smart, strong, agile, confident, independent, physically skilled, ill sense of humor, abrasive, arrogant, sadistic, somewhat elegant, and a flirt xD. The Femme Fatale of KH, unless Nomura can outdo with someone better (let's see in the upcoming games). And she does bring a good name to blondes. She also dropped m eot think she was a bit naïve, and other than Sora, Repliku, and picking on Vexen, she was really laidback, and normal. A nice character and concept overall.

I guess I admire her from going away from the norm cookie-cutter girls that we've been getting.

14. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

For me personally, I like Larxene because she's the only girl (so far until they reveal who the 14th member is) in the Organization. Her voice actress does her justice and her giggle is extremely cute and sexy at the same time. I can only think of very few English VAs who could do her, but the bar is set pretty high. Of course, she's like Xemnas when it comes to fighting as she throws in a bunch of kicks at her opponents while going in hand-to-hand combat.

Yeah, I'm not really fond of the fact that she was a bully to Namine and physically kicked Sora, but you've got to admire her fiery and seductive demeanor. :sly: In conclusion, she's a nasty, little girl. And I mean that in a good way. ;)

15. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I think Larx's cool. I used to be one of her fanfirlz too ^^

16. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

OH MY GOD!

Destiny's Force said something nice about an Org XIII member!!

I got to save this for posterity... I can show my grand kids this one...

By the way... on the second battle, Sora was SOOO dense, I would have dropp kicked him... as I am sure anyone would.

The kid was going to hurt himself. Look at Larxenes face when she explains the whole plot, and Sora is still in "Save Namine" mode... its priceless...

17. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I still disapprove of how she treated Sora, Namine and Repliku, but other than that, I respect her fighting skills and her ruthless agression.

And Sora's a 14/15 year-old player. Of course he'd do anything for girls around his age. (Of course, if that were true, we'd see some chemistry between him and Olette. :p)

18. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Larxene is a girl... there was no chemistry there either. She probably would have hurt him though...

19. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

I said HIS age. Larxene looked somewhere in her early 20s.

20. Definitely. Considering her height and her behavior though, I'd say she's about 19-20 (is the same for Axel, though the farthest he could go is 21, I can't see him any older. Demyx also strikes me as 19-20).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.