Larxene VA seemingly confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

ShanelleGray.jpg
    It looks like Larxene will be returning for Kingdom Hearts III! When asked by sopar on twitter, her voice actress, Shanelle Gray, confirmed her involvement.

What do you think this means for Kingdom Hearts 3? Are you excited?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      So this basically means one of four things. 1) We get Larxene as well as Marluxia, in which case, oh joy, I get to hear that annoying yelp any time she gets hit again..., 2) We're going to get Larxene's Somebody at some point in the game, 3) She's just going to voice a completely different character, or 4) She's just messing with around with that reply. We all know how strict Disney is in regards to talking about stuff beforehand. Even Prof. Snyder apparently had a little trouble with them when he talked to you guys a couple years back.
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I don't understand why she would be brought back. Hell, I still don't really understand why Marluxia is back.

For one thing, the whole point of Organization XIII was so Xehanort could have thirteen vessels to implant pieces of his heart. This of course couldn't happen since the Organization members still had too much of their own personalities for Xehanort's plan to work. Since Xehanort still wants to continue with that plan, it would make no sense to keep bringing back previous members of the Organization. Xigbar and Saix at least make some sense to bring back since Xigbar has been working with Xehanort since the beginning and Saix was the previous second-in-command and most likely stayed because of a grudge against Lea/Axel. That and Saix was the only one aside from Xemnas to have no personality.

Then we got the whole traitor thing. Both Marluxia and Larxene planned on taking over the Organization for themselves, so I don't understand why Xehanort would bring them back since they can be seen as threats. The only reason I can think of as to why bring back Marluxia would be that at some point Xehanort found Lauriam, saw how evil and dark he truly was, and turned him back into Marluxia after making some sort of deal since Marluxia has stated that he would rather be a Nobody than have a heart. Larxene is one of three Nobodies we still know nothing about when it comes to their Somebodies.

All I know is, if Larxene is coming back, I hope she'll be the last returning villain. Bad enough that Vanitas came back. I just really do not want to see Xion come back, at all, but considering time travel has been brought into Kingdom Hearts something tells me that my hopes will be dashed.
    3. Amaury
      Amaury
      I think it means Larxene will be in Kingdom Hearts III.
    4. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      I'm not surprised. I think every series-original character will come back. I mean, it wouldn't make much sense at all if we didn't at least get to shed some light on Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord, and Demyx. Not KH's style to just leave them as the enigmatic outliers of the Org.

Fun tidbit: Shanelle Gray and Ariel Winter, who played young Kairi in BBS? Sisters. Total coincidence that they both became KH cast members.
    5. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      ^Agreed. And cool fun fact.

I hope they bring back everyone for KH3. :) We've been on this ride for over a decade now with all of them having had played a major part at one point or another, so it'd be pretty neat to have them all back in the Xehanort finale.