358/2 Days Larxene the most hated character?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Princess-Zilla, Sep 25, 2012.

1. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

I wouldn't say that Larxene is the most hated character--or how should I put it--disliked character would be best for her. Actually--I admire Larxene for her stuckupness and when I play as her in the Mission Mode of 358/2 days, she's pretty fast and has nice combos--just so you know. And yeah--she slapped Namine in the face--which pissed me off at first but it doesn't matter to me anymore.

2. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

I dunno, all I remember about her is, "Go hit yourself in the glass or something."

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I actually liked her character. I wouldn't say she's the most hated but based upon what I've heard other people say before she's probably up there.

4. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

She's pretty much bossy, nasty, mean, and sadistic but that's what makes her a great female antagonist

5. Hinako Merlin's Housekeeper

Larxene is hated because she's one of those characters that's MEANT to be hated.
    She's MEANT to be nasty and ruthless and evil and sickening even and you're SUPPOSED to hate her, which makes her a great character.
    Because although a character can be awful, you can like them for being awful and evil and if they achieve that, then they're a damn good character.
    I always like well written antagonists and Larxene is no exception. The thing that I've noticed is that more people dislike her than any other Org. XIII member (which a lot of them are equally nasty, ex.: Marluxia and Saix) and to be honest I believe it's because she's a girl and not a 'hot guy'. The only other strong female character is Aqua and people dislike her as well and I've never heard a legitimate reason.
    To be honest, most people dislike the female characters.
    Kairi for being 'weak' and getting kidnapped.
    Namine for being used for evil and being manipulative of Sora.
    And things like that.
    Female characters are not the center of the KH franchise, the only time a female has had a dominant role was in BBS.
    But otherwise, female characters are often side eyed and no one actually CARES to analyze them because 'they don't matter'. Or they reduce to a shallow description, such as most people calling Larxene a *****.
    But she's a lot more than that, she's clever and she's evil and she's strong and she likes to be in charge and she would probably kick your ass if you talked **** about her. If you applied these characteristics to a male character, I'm sure there'd be a lot less people hating on them.
    But u kno, that's how it is in the gaming community. Female characters suck if they aren't half naked.