358/2 Days Larxene the most hated character?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Princess-Zilla, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Princess-Zilla Moogle Assistant

I was watching a youtube video about 'The most hated video characters' and I was surprised to see Larxene on the list (I was surprised that Kingdom Hearts was on there at all).
    I can understand why people wouldn't like her, as in Days all she does is boss you around and complain, and in CoM she's pretty nasty. So she may be one of the meanest characters ever, but are there that many people that hate her? I personally love her. I love that she was one of the few extremely capable female characters in the game series up to that point. She was really strong and got what she wanted - wouldn't take any crap from anyone (well until she faded.)
    What's your opinion on Larx?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Yeah, I don't like her for reasons you mentioned (bossy, complaining). But honestly, Saïx is the one character I hate with a passion. The way he treated Roxas, Xion, and his own friend Axel! I really enjoy beating him up whenever I replay Days and KH2 because of how much I hate him.

3. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I hate larxene but mostly I hate Saix because he is such a jerk to everyone

4. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I don't mind her that much, she actually has a backbone and attitude, which instantly makes her a better character than say Zexion or Vexen, spineless cowards.

She's not a great character, but there's easily more unlikeable characters in the KHverse.

5. Anzu_100 Destiny Islands Resident

At first I remember I hated and was actually afraid of Larxene (all the Namine abuse in Chain of Memories) but then after awhile I came to respect and quite like Larxene. She's definintely not afraid to speak her mind and to me she's just kind of like that awesome b*tch that does what she wants when she wants. She's kind of cool in that way. And then that laugh...I have a bit of a thing for psychotic laughs. Hehe. <3 So I suppose I can see why someone would hate her, but then at the same time I can see why people would absolutely love her aswell.

6. T3F Chaser

Well I really had nothing against Larxene. She was a bit of a b*tch in Days, but otherwise she's alright.
    Personally, I hate Vexen...he's just really annoying and whatever

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't hate Larxene, it's her attitude that makes her a fun character in my opinion. If there is anyone I'd hate it would be either Marluxia or Saix.

8. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I love Larxene /because/ she's a bossy, grumpy, maniacal, sadistic old b*tch. It makes her a fun character to watch. And in all honesty with all the egos floating around in the Organization she probably needs to be as bossy as she is otherwise she'd never get anything she wanted.

Personally I dislike Axel (super unpopular opinion I know). I'm not sure why I dislike him so much, because I used to like him, but something about him just really gets under my skin. I think it's the cockiness, arrogance I can handle, but cocky just winds me up. XD

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I love Larxene. She's honestly the character in KH with the most backbone. Like House said, Zexion and Vexen are spineless cowards, and Larxene is totally the opposite.

10. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

I'm okay with her because she is one of those characters who just out rights states that Sora is just too stupid to understand what is going on.

11. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Larxene is just a b*tch. they're not bad. It's people like Saix who can do terrible things without batting an eye that I really dislike.

12. Loriah Banned

Larxene's alright--I suppose... But I don't like it when she's always grumbling about missions while Roxas does all the work. :|

13. ReenaReeka Merlin's Housekeeper

Nope ... hate her. When she slapped Namine I literally wanted to jump in the screen and just rip her face off. ^w^

I won't lie. Larxene has a lot of harsh qualities. Thus why at the same time I just can't shake the fact that she's kinda cool.

But ... I really have this feeling that if I was a character ... If I was in the Organization XIII ... she and I would hate each other.

14. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I think people are supposed to hate her, actually. She's supposed to be ruthless and evil---and she gets all the points in that regard.

A character doesn't really have to be morally good to be a good character overall. Larxene is good at being evil and abusive. She's manipulative and has no qualms with mentally abusing kids, nor slapping them around or sending them off to die. That's what makes the Organization so creepy in CoM (and Days to a lesser extent)---They are scheming and can kill anyone they want if they deem it necessary.

15. dreambydistance Merlin's Housekeeper

I really dislike Larxene, she reminds me of girls I went to school with and how they all got what they wanted and they complained all the time, but who I really dislike is Saix. -.-

16. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I can honestly say the only one I hate is Xemnas, and the heartless Ansem obviously. I those two because they were corrupted before they lost their heart. I couldn't help but feel sad for the rest.

17. Doukuro Chaser

I think Larxene is a good example of 'hating the person, but loving the character.'

When I say that I mean I can't say I would ever like to meet her and find myself liking how she died. However, as a character I think she's a good one. She makes things more interesting and has many qualities that are likable and would make another character lovable if they weren't on the side of evil. So it's just many conflicted emotions with her.

Also...pretty sure this would be better in the COM section.

18. KHRocker8495 Destiny Islands Resident

She's the type of person who will put up a front until the bitter end and never really show how she feels.
    Granted she is a nobody and doesn't have a heart... She might just be cold and heartless B#%$&!
    I really liked her character though, she had a spark that some of the enemys didn't have.

19. Cherry Berry Chaser

I personally don't think she's the most hated character per say... Perhaps misunderstood, yes. Tell me, how many of you know a person who appears to be tough as bricks on the outside, but might have a heart of gold on the inside?

Just a theory, but maybe Larxene's acting as such because of her situation. Now, what that might be, could or might not ever be explained. But just step back, and think about it.

Was she always a bad person? In fact, were all villains bad from day 1?

20. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

every time i saw her in com i would get the chills and every time i had to fight her, i was shaking the entire battle