Birth by Sleep Land of departure / Organisations world

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by TsumetaiTaichou, Nov 8, 2010.

1. TsumetaiTaichou Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay guys i have a quick question that someone might be able to answer and its probs me just being slightly stupid but

do you think the room where aqua places ven at the end is the same room that the organisation xiii had thier meetings, because in my opinion the rooms look quite similar

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Ven is in Castle Oblivion and the Organization meet at a different world altogether.

3. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

I don't think it's the exact same room, but it may be somewhere in Castle Oblivion since in re:COM Xigbar and Zexion talk about what Xemnas wants from Castle Oblivion, and Xigbar proposes that's where the other "friend" may be.
    The room that you're thinking of is located in The Castle That Never Was, this is the castle where the Organization spend most of their time. It is the castle you fight Xemnas at in KH2 and the castle you live in from Days.
    So, no, I don't think it's the same room. But I have a feeling we will know by KH3 (if it ever decides to release itself)

4. TsumetaiTaichou Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks guys, i knew i recognised that room for one reason or another