Kingdom Waffles

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Demyxu, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

"You vanished!" he shouted, pointing at Vincent. Demyx came out from hiding behind the building. "Don't ever do that again kid. You almost gave me a heart attack!"

2. twilightsown King's Apprentice

"Hey, I wasn;t trying to scare you, I was just trying to figure out where I was and how the heck I got here!" Sora said stampping his foot. "Your the one who ran away."

3. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Vincent kept walking looking around.

4. bond of flames Moogle Assistant

character:AXEL!

Player:bond of flames
    Character:Axel
    Bio(opt):Axel,otherwise known as bond of flames,number eight in the orginazation,red firey,spikey hair,and smart-alick remarks is what makes Axel stand out from the rest.
    Weapons:fire blades
    Magic:fire power
    Class(Ex: white mage):number eight in the orginazation
    Appearance(link preferred):FONT]http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/tifa-valentine/?action=view&current=happyface.jpg

5. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

6. bond of flames Moogle Assistant

so...do we just start rpging or what?

do we start? if so...

axel: *walking through a portal to hollow bastion*well well well,if it isnt hollow bastion...havent been here in awhile.

7. Rawr King's Apprentice

player : vincent
    character:cloud
    bio: friends with tifa from ff7
    wepon: big sword
    magic:none
    class: no clue
    apperance:cloud with blue jeans and black t-shrit that says die hard and black shoes

8. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

((Aight you all are joined except for the Bond of Flames. There's already an Axel.))

9. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx would do the girly 'flick' with his hair before turning around and walking into the deserted city. He'd cup his hands around his mouth and shout "Hello!" only to hear his echo.

10. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Sora waits as Demyx calls into the city. What is up with this place? He thinks to himself. "Well, what are we all gonna do?"

11. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx would sigh as he heard no one respond other than the people he had already met. Unfortunately, he didn't want to believe he was alone in a city with Axel and two idiots, so he thought of them anyway.

12. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

(( Wow, my forum has really gone down in the dumps hasn't it? ))

13. twilightsown King's Apprentice

(It just doesn't get bumped up enough, I thought you had stopped posting it it DX, lemme try and get caught up.)
    "Come on, there's no point in just standing around here, let's go see if we can't find anything." Sora said, pushing past Demyx. What is going on here? I'm so lost, one minute I'm on Destiny Island, and then I'm here with Demyx and Axel. Something very wrong is going on here...

14. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx would look at Sora, wondering who he thought he was. He didn't want to get into an argument though, so he just let it be as he decided to walk behind Sora, knowing that Axel would follow sooner or later. (Can't post much at the moment)

15. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Walking into the city, Sora looked around at the empty buildings. "What kind of city has no people in it?" Sora said. "Do you think something happened here?"

16. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx would kick a little stone. "Ya got me... I haven't seen a city that's been empty. Maybe this is Dead Town." he suggested, even if there WAS a town called that, it probably wouldn't of been here.

17. twilightsown King's Apprentice

"Maybe its a dead town, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be named that..." Sora said, chuckling slightly. "Well, do you have any idea where we should start?"
    (OOC: I gots no clue since this is your rp XD)

18. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

( Just make crap up! xD )

Demyx would shrug. "Maybe if we check every buildin' we see, we could find at least someone. Hey...wait a minute. Where's mulletman from earlier? I saw a dude with a mullet earlier..... Oh well." He'd move over to a building that looked like a store. "Hey look, goodies!" His face was agenst the window, even though he could of just walked in and took what he wanted. Hehe, poor blondie.

19. twilightsown King's Apprentice

"There was someone with a mullet?" Sora said, glancing inside. "Holy crap, they've got my favorite candy." Sora said, salivating. "Come on, we're checking this one first." Sora said, and headed inside.

20. Demyxu Merlin's Housekeeper

Demyx would blink, staring as the kid walked in before he did. "But I wanted to be the first one in the candy shop..." he whined softly, following anyway. He'd hop over the counter and fall on the floor, standing up quickly as if nothing had happened. He stuck his head on the glass as he looked a the candy, opening the door and taking most of it, eating a few and shoving the rest in his pockets. "Candyyyy~"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.