1x1: Kingdom of Ruin

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Aelin, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Looking down, Sasha mumbled an apology for not getting them there as well as she hoped. At least she got them somewhere recognizable. Sasha's eyes darted around as they were about to enter a rather open area. Looking back towards the town she could see smoke rising up, and a few people fleeing town, but no one who looked unsavory as of yet. "Alright, I will be right behind." She looked around again. She would watch the prince's back and make sure that he was safe as they made it across the open planes towards where the place of worship should be.

2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry thought he had been successful in hiding his limp from Sasha, that success caused a bit of pride in him that gave him a bit more strength. Nine minutes passed and a brown chapel entered their view. Hsrry stopped and turned to Sasha. "We have arrived so let us make our way inside. But once we are in there I am not the prince. It is best we act like we both are servants or villagers. So speak freely from this poibt forward." Harry began to walk towards the chapel and opened the door. He allowed Sasha to enter before him and entered himself.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sasha could understand why, but she couldn't help but wonder if she was capable of treating Harry any less than the prince he was. She would have to try, but she wondered if it would be better if she didn't say anything at all. "Yes your majesty. Lead the way, please." She didn't trust herself not to screw something up if she took lead, knowing her she would say the wrong thing or accidentally let it slip who she was with. There was enough that could go wrong, she didn't trust what could go right.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry decided that he had no choice but to lead. He entered the chapel and waited for Sasha to follow. "Hello! I am Harold, we were ambushed and my friend got an arrow in the shoulder. Can someone help us?"

A woman rushed to Harry's side and simple nodded. "I can help! But where is the injury?"

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    They walked in and Harry immediately drew attention to her should, but Sasha was more worried for Harry. "It is wrapped and okay for now. But His-Harr-Harold hurt his ankle earlier and has been walking on it. You really should look at it." It was a hard adjustment for her to make and she probably sounded like an idiot, but the princes health was far more important than her own, so she didn't care, as long as it got someone looking after him first. She was a mere servant girl, her life meant nothing, but Harry's meant everything, it was her duty to make sure that he was healthy, even at her own cost.

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry sat down and removed his boot and the scabbard that was tied to his left leg. "My leg is hurt yes. But I will rest it while you treat her. My father always said ladies first so treat her!"
    The lady approached Sasha and held out her hand. "I will help you since I am the only woman here who is able to treat wounds."
    A man approached Harry and began to look at his leg. "I am able to treat your legso please show me the injury."
    Harry looked to Sasha and the woman but looked away fast. It was clear that he did not want to do anything until Sasha and the girl had left the room.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sasha slowly nodded and quietly started to follow the woman since Harry seemed to insist and they seemed to be waiting for her to leave the room with the other woman. As they walked Sasha started undoing the make shift dressing on her shoulder to show the full bloody damage of her shoulder, the skin where it seemed to be torn a bit wider than just the entry wound. The sight wasn't pretty and Sasha could barely stand to look at the full extent of the damage. With the pressure off, blood started to flow anew and soon Sasha was noticeably more pale as she sat down just so she wouldn't pass out on the woman. Her markings of what she was were also clearly visible under neath the blood that coated nearly her entire shoulder and upper arm.

8. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry made sure that Sasha had left the room then undone his trousers to reveal a huge bruise on the top of his left leg. "I took a fall and this was my reward. Can you help me?" The man took a look and nodded. He left the room to get some items to treat Harry.

The woman saw the blood and knew she had to act fast. She rushed off to get the itens needed to treat Sasha. "I will get the things I need to treat you"

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "O-Oh. Okay" Sasha nodded holding her shoulder the best she could. She was trying to be strong and brave, she was trying not to let the pain get overwhelming, but it was and all she could think about was that her parents were in that ballroom when the explosion happened. She couldn't hold back the tears before the girl came back into the room and Sasha did her best to compose herself. She wasn't sure if she knew of what happened at the castle yet, or how long till the news got out. While it was possible that people didn't know yet, Sasha knew better than to talk about it. She needed to make up an excuse if asked what happened and lying wasn't something Sasha was good at. She didn't even know how to repay the girl when she was done fixing up her arm.

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Oh you poor thing! The pain has brought you to tears. I have what I need to help you now so try to be strong." The woman slowing started to clean the wound but tried to be as delicate as possible. She was so focused on helping Sasha that she didn't notice the markings on her.

The man returned and Harry nodded to acknowledge that the treatment could start. The man started to appeal a cream made from natural ingredients. Once the cream was applied, the man gave Harry a robe. "Put that on, you must not move the cream otherwise it will not help you." Harry reluctantly took off his trousers and put on the robe. He thought to himself "I can not believe I must endure this indignity"

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sasha could only be bothered to nod as the woman spoke to her. She wanted to pull away from the cloth that was cleaning her wound, whatever was on it burned to no end. Sasha whimpered a few times but overall was able to control herself enough not to be too loud. Looking over it looked bad, really bad. As soon as she looked she knew that she shouldn't have, immediately it made her light headed and she had to reach out and put her good arm on the woman's shoulder to steady herself.
    "S-sorry. I... I don't feel well." She admitted.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Oh you poor girl! I will call for some help and we will take you to a room to rest." The woman left and got another woman to come and help support Sasha. The two woman started to guide Sasha to a room for rest.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    With the help of a sleeping tonic mixed with a pain tonic, Sasha found herself sleeping through the rest of the process of properly cleaning and wrapping the shoulder to the best of their ability. The damage was deep and hard to fix completely. Even if they managed to find a healer, stitching together the muscles that the arrow tore through would be a feat in and of itself. At the very least however they managed to clean and wrap it so as it healed it would do so properly on it's own, and hopefully not get infected.

By the time the tonics started to wear off, and Sasha began to come to, the temple was abuzz. She could overhear the news being passed around, the castle had fell. Sasha was a bit nervous that they might put together what happened with her and Harry, and Harry wanted to keep things under wraps. Perhaps, hopefully, he had a batter handle on things, for her the tonic still had her mind a bit foggy.

14. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry kept to himself while Sasha rested. When word of the attack he started to get worried. A man approached him curious, "There was an attack and you wonder in here hurt. You were involved in some way weren't you!" Harry managed to keep his cool barely, "We work for a farm south of Winterbourne, we were dropping off the normal shipment for Winterbourne castle when we were ambushed by some bandits. Me and Sasha managed to get away but our friend was not so lucky." Harry played on his grief for his mother to sell the loss in his tale. The man believed his story and pointed to a trap door in the hall. "Down there is a a few rooms with beds. Rest down there for a few days to recover. Then we will provide you with supplies for your journey home."
    Harry nodded and entered the trap door.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    They waited a while after Harry went down before coming to Sasha, let her rest a little longer until the medication wore off a little more.
    "Your friend moved to a bit safer of a location. We heard you two were attacked by some bandits and managed to escape. If they were the same ones who took the castle, the might not want to leave lose ends. If you think you can climb down a ladder without using your arm, we can move you to where he is staying." The offered Sasha. Just hearing the lie made her cringe, knowing that Harry was spreading a lie about them, even if ti was to protect them. Not wanting to be too far from the prince.
    "I will go join him." The woman still seemed a little nervous but nodded as she helped Sasha up and towards the trap door.
    "Just be careful going down, and whatever you do, do not use your arm. You have done enough damage to it as is, gods knows how you did it, but don't wreck it more." Nodding Sasha slowly made her way down, the woman watching her the entire time until she reached the bottom where she saw Harry and just sort of glanced at him before taking a seat on a bed.

16. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry saw Sasha arrive and sit on a bed. "I wish I didn't have to tell them that, but if I didn't I felt that they would have given us up." Harry was clearly troubled by havibg to tell such a big lie, but he didn't regret it.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "It is a temple, do you really think the people here would be that horrible?" Sasha liked to think the best about everyone that she came across, and it didn't sit well with her assuming the holy people of this temple would turn on their Prince when he came to them for help and protection.

18. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry knew that normally the people of the chapel would protect them but if they knew of Sasha's powers, they may not be so willing. "We do not know anything about our attackers. They could have allies anywhere so we must be careful." Harry knew if he mentioned his concerns over her powers, it would effect Sasha's emotional bakance.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It was true that they could have allies anywhere, but in the temple? Sasha liked to think that the gods still smiled on the, either way she bowed to what she was being told and just nodded. "If that is what you think is best your majesty." They were alone now so she felt safe to fall back into her normal routine. It was weird not adding it to the end when she was speaking to him. It was weird speaking up in general.

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Harry looked to the floor when Sasha said "your majesty." He was starting to hate hearing that. "Sasha, I don't have a kingdom anymore. I am not a prince any longer so calling me your majesty is like insulting my late father. I will one day be worthy to hear those words again. But until then just call me Harry. That is my last order as your prince."