Kingdom Hearts VIsual Art Book Release Date changed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, been a while since news came up, but we'll start with the earlier news first.

First of all, it seems as though the next installment of Kingdom Hearts Visual Art Book will be hitting stores a bit later then expected, it seems to have been pushed back to May 31st, though, the KH2FM+ Ultimania still going to hit the market at May 2nd. Expect some good extra content then.

Edit: The Novel Translations were removed under the request of Manda-chan ^^ I apologize big time Manda-chan!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 14, 2007.

1. ThunderOfLarxene
      ThunderOfLarxene
      yeah, i watch mandachan on deviantart, and read those, there really good, apparently there is one more to go
    2. xoxoroxasxoxo
      xoxoroxasxoxo
      whoa so axel and roxas was the cause of maleficent's appearance?!! thats so messed up :( ow my brainnnnn
    3. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      Roffle.

We now see how Malifecent came back.
    4. xaldin7th
      xaldin7th
      wait... this IS official, right? a KH novel?

to read a KH book would be nothing more than an enjoyment... i simply love to read, and if it has my favourite theme... perfect.

any clues about how much pages are there?
    5. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      I already pointed out about mandachan and her journal in this thread two days ago.
    6. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Sorry it's better if that stuff is Pmed to me xD Cause I rarely check around the forums.
    7. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      Alright, next time I'll do that. (but your sig lol)
    8. roxygal123
      roxygal123
      hmm

very interesting, now wut are these from?
    9. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      Deviantart. Yeah, those are cool. Thanks Xaldin!!
    10. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Nice find mista Xaldin!! And...Roxllen.
    11. twilit_shadow
      twilit_shadow
      Thanks for postin these Xaldin! I had to read them twice to understand the gist of them, but I get them now. Thanks again!
    12. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      God. This year is just jam packed with KH goodness.

Thanks, Xaldin. I'm loving the novel so far.
    13. Ienzo's Heartless
      Ienzo's Heartless
      Seems interesting, but I'm confused. Is this novel actually part of the Kingdom Hearts canon or is it unofficial?
    14. Mirai
      Mirai
      Her English is HORRIBLE. But, that's what happens when you put a agglunating and a(n) inflecting/isolating language together. Pure mayhem. I could've done a better job... provided that it's written using Fuji, and not plain Kanji and Kana.
    15. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
      Manda-Chan! I read them when she put them up...
    16. xoxoroxasxoxo
      xoxoroxasxoxo
      dont blame her for her horrible english :( atleast she took the time to translate this for us
    17. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      Instead of talking from your a$$, why don't you go ahead and make us a better translation? :/

Anyway the stories were sweet. Axel seemed a little more '^___^!' than I had imagined him...o_o;
    18. Mistynia
      Mistynia
      Oh, yeah! I know Manda-chan! Her drawings are amazing, and it's so nice of her to translate this. 'Cause translating from Japanese to English, is no easy task >_< Mybe she won't read this, but then again: Thank you, Manda-chan! ^^
    19. PopTartAddict
      PopTartAddict
      Wtf?

Okay, yay for an AkuRoku novel! But...::cringe:: at grammar. I'm sure that translating is incredibly difficult...but this was just....bad. Sure, I'm grateful for a translation and the novel it self might include the mistakes in it...although it was in a different language and the mistake in said language are different than grammatical mistakes in English...
      Yeah.
      It sounds like a foreigner speaking broken English...and if she IS a foreigner...what the hell is she doing translating a novel?
      ...It reads like a bad fanfiction.
      Yay then nay. D:
      Oh, and YES I did actually read it. Caused me a headache and multiple injuries, but yes; I DID read it.