Kingdom Hearts Visual Art Book 2 Delayed again?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, as we know, at first the second edition to Kingdom Hearts Visual Art Book, which was suppose to contain FM+, KH2, and re:COM Art work has once again been delayed by Square-Enix, for unknown reasons. It's unknown as to when we will be able to see the book's next release date, but we'll keep you updated as more information is released.

Source: Midnight Kingdom

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 8, 2007.

1. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      Damn. I was hoping to get it asap lawl.
    2. Noise
      Noise
      whats up with SE these days...somthing must be up -_-'

Heartless*
    3. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Heaven forbid. Someone grab a keyblade just in case...better yet point one out to me and I'll grab it!
    4. Donaut
      Donaut
      I'm really giving up hope on SE. They are losing my trust and patience. They better release it before the end of this year at least. -.-
    5. Gravity
      Gravity
      Ugh, that's so lame. They need to stick to their promises before they start losing the trust of their fans...which it seems has already started to happen.
    6. Daisy the Sorceress
      Daisy the Sorceress
      I've pretty much given up on waiting for the art book now. What are they trying to do? Add more artwork or something?
    7. Adeli
      Adeli
      Hope it comes out soon, I was so psyched... hopefully this means they are improving it.
    8. Poki#3
      Poki#3
      Hopefully it'll also contain some art for the 3 new games, like the big painting by the Closed Theatre...
    9. Unmei
      Unmei

i didn't know there was gonna be a visual art book...
      oh well! now i'm interested in it!
    10. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      Im sorry but i need more news than this.. i know theres nothing special at the moment.. but i need my reall KH news... not youre fault Xaldin.. Thanks.
    11. Darkened-Skys
      Darkened-Skys
      Hmm... it's probably delayed 'cos of the three new games in production. I mean with those three and Final Fantasy XIII in the works, SE must have their hands pretty full. Maybe they're working to add are from the three new games. ^_^ That'd be awesome if they did add that.
    12. Unmei
      Unmei
      i kinda agree
      ever since the news about the new game stopped, there hasn't been anything interesting
      i hope more news of the new game will come,
      like a release date! (highly unlikely at the moment:) !)
    13. Kairi9020
      Kairi9020
      Delayed again...I hope it come out soon. Hopefully, later in this year.
    14. Crying-Nocturne-IX
      Crying-Nocturne-IX
      Oh, I didn't know there was a Short Stories book coming out.

Ugh... I was really looking forward to seeing the rest of the Organization in manga form... Now I have to wait till next /year/?!

Can anyone tell me where I can get more info on the Short Stories book?
    15. C
      C
      Well that sucks I were gonna buy it...
    16. OneWingedHeartless
      OneWingedHeartless
      Must be really freaking hard trying to do all those things they're doing...
      Now i have to wait again...