Kingdom Hearts Union χ Launches Internationally April 6!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 5, 2017.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

kingdom-hearts-union-chi-logo.png

As part of the global version of Unchained χ's one-year anniversary celebration, Square Enix will be launching Kingdom Hearts Union χ tomorrow morning!

it's happening.gif
    Fearless told me I could only put this gif in the article if I also included that she was right about the launch date.

Kingdom Hearts Union χ—the χ being pronounced "cross" this time around—isn't a brand-new game; rather, it's a hefty update and rebranding to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, which is already available for iOS and Android devices. Not to spoil too much, Union χ brings around what series creator Tetsuya Nomura has long referred to as the "season two" to the story of Kingdom Hearts χ. With the new story comes new real-time multiplayer quests, new Medal mechanics, new worlds to visit, and more.

Since fans reached and exceeded the preregistration goals for the game, all players will also be receiving a free 6,000 jewels and seven copies of the new Sora & Roxas Medal!

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is currently undergoing maintenance to prepare for the update coming in mere hours. Unions and parties will still exist—spoiler alert—so don't forget to sign up for our KHV parties here!

SOURCE

Updated: A trailer has been released!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 5, 2017.