Kingdom Hearts To Be Featured During Square-Enix Presents on Thursday

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

35118945_10156548092619461_1813187024589422592_o.jpg
    As evident in the time table above provided by Square-Enix, Kingdom Hearts will be featured in their annual E3 livestream, with 'Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross]' being the focus at 10:30 a.m. PDT, while 'Kingdom Hearts III' will be featured at 3:00 p.m. PDT. While their appearances seem to just be gameplay/demo related, there is always a chance Tetsuya Nomura might make an appearance to discuss further developments with these two games.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      psssssst I edited it to say Thursday

Also, I'm just hoping we get one more thing. Either tonight or Thursday. C'mon SE
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Just getting a demo on Thursday would be cool. Anything else for me to drool over would be lovely. Though, I feel like this is going to be the last bit of video we get of the game till the release date.
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      If they're going to talk about KHUX, maybe we'll finally find out what the new world that's being added will be. Wreck-it Ralph is my prediction.
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I'm sad I'm going to be working during that time. DX I'll have to catch up afterwards. It'd be really cool if Nomura made a special appearance.