Kingdom Hearts: Time Matters

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Ansem59, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ansem59 Chaser

Story:
    -------
    (Takes place after KH2)
    *Villians Vale*
    "Now that those Organization fools are out of the way, we can finally extract our revenge on those fools..." siad Malificent
    "But how are we gonna do that?! he always beats us!!!" said Pete with a familiar whine
    "Have you any faith at all?! Now, stop whining... and grab my book of spells, we are going to visit Sora and his friends..."

*Destiny Islands*
    "hey, lazy bum!" called out Kairi as she walked towards Sora
    Sora was lying on the beach looking up into the blue sky and breathing in the salty air. when Sora got up, sand was up and down his back... "man, it's great to be home at last" said Sora at last as looked over to see Riku was sitting on his usual spot on the palm tree... "what's up, Kairi?" asked Sora as she wiped the sand off his back. "well, Sora... I was just thinking... and I was wondering..." Kairi was pacing back and forth trying to get something out "Kairi, whats the matter?" asked Sora as he started to get nervous, not knowing what she would say "well, I... um... I..." studered Kairi "yes..." said Sora starting to shake. Kairi stoped pacing "Sora... do you like me?" asked Kairi. Sora started to step back "well, I... uh... well... that is to say..." Sora decided to just get on with it and tell her his feelings at last "Kairi, I d-" suddenly an explosion of dark fire appeared behind Sora. Malificent and Pete poped from it and Malificent started reading a spell from her book. Pete threw one of his bowling bombs at them but Riku blocked it with his keyblade. Sora and Kairi summond thier keyblades as well and started charging at Pete. "MALIFICENT HURRY!!!!!!" yelled Pete as he started to run away. Malificent merly said "It's done..." suddenly a light came from below Sora, Riku, and Kairi. "HA LATER LOSERS!!!!!" yelled Pete as the three got sucked down into the light and dissapeared...

*70 years later*
    A light appeared in the ground and Sora, Riku, and Kairi poped out from it "what just happened?" asked Sora "that light that sucked us up... it transported us to the future..." siad Riku "how did you figure that out?" asked Kairi. Riku merely pointed to the main island. Sora and Kairi looked over and saw a once peaceful town... in riuns...

*Villians Vale*
    "It seems my spell worked..." siad Malificent as she looked at a small hollogram of the three "let them realize what has happened while they've been gone then send in some of my servents to finish the job..."

Characters:
    Sora- Ansem59
    Riku- Mixt
    Kairi- Friendly_Heartless
    Pete- Ansem59
    Malificent- Ansem59

OOC'S can be residents on different planets... and either are trying to change things (light) or be trying to destroy things or join Malificent (Dark)
    Name:
    Powers:
    Bio:
    Picture:

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

3. Ansem59 Chaser

APPROVED

your in Mixt.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Why not? I'll take Riku too.

5. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

User Name:
    Name: Xert
    Side: He's on his own side
    Powers: Uses portals and general magic
    Bio: He is the new leader of the Nobodies at the World that never was. Curitly trying to hold off the heartless from takeing the city. Useing Nobodies and somebodies (with very advance armor) he has so far been able to keep them at bay. But unable to help any one elce
    Picture: (don't have one) he wheres a black and white organization robe. With brown hair and grey eyes.
    Other: the armor on his Somebody solgers is an namo bot based armor which forms around them. The armor helment has a small computer that can help in battle. at the lower arms has chainsaw like blades for combat and climeing. room for two two handed wepons on the back. and four one handed wepons on the front and uper leg. the wrist has options from flam thrower, grapling hook, shoot gun burst or a flare. and at the lower legs anouther set of chainsaw like blades.

6. Ansem59 Chaser

Riku is yours!
    good creativity! I was going to include the nobodies somewhere in the story... but you just saved me that trouble... APPROVED! thanks for joining Xert.

7. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Very well then give him cake
    thank you

8. Ansem59 Chaser

okay, we only need a few more people to join and then we can start!

9. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Name: Ryan Myrsky
    Side: Dark
    Powers: The power of the storm
    Bio: He was once a mighty villain in his homeworld. With the terrifying power of hurricanes, devastating power of thunder, and amazing power of crashing waves, everyone bowed down under his feet. Now, he's being summoned by Maleficant to accomplish a special goal...

10. Ansem59 Chaser

I like it! your in!!!

11. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

Name:Xentus

Side: Trapped between light and darkness, but beginning to be overcome by light.

Powers
    :Can summon portals, animals, heartless, nobodies, and can change age.

Bio:When his father and mother are taken away by heartless, Xentus has to live on his own in his world, until Malificent destroys his world and asks hm to join her and the darkness. Prety much not having a choice, he cooperates . Xentus knows that his destiny is to kill Malificent in honor of his world. But, when Xentus was a child, a man in a dark brown coat told him that his destiny was to kill the keyblade weilder. Thus, Xentus is determined to kill Malificent, and this "keyblade weilder" that he has never heard of.
    But, he still needs to learn that not all destinies come true...

Picture: Xentus

12. Amasha Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Melody Phantom

Side: Light

Powers: Melody is a very confident healer, in fact her healing goes well beyond her sixteen years. When casting spells she uses a staff, it has a bright cyan crystal at the top that helps her casting ability.

Bio: Melody was born as the youngest daughter of two healers, having a older brother who she looked up to dearly. Throughout her life, she seemed to be better at healing then her older brother but still looked up to him none the less. Although when Melody turned ten was when heartless begun to show up, nobody knew what they were or how to stop them. Countless warriors and healers were sent to take care of the problem, her parents were finally sent out although to no avail they themselves were presumed to have died in the end. This scared Melody enough she tried to run away, although in the end she encountered heartless and thought she was a goner.

Before they attacked her brother saved her by taking the blow, he had apparently been following her the whole time and knew something was bound to happen. When she tried healing her brother everything went black, when she awoke she was in another world by herself. Since then she has been a healer to those in need, while trying to find out what had truly happened to her world.

Picture: Melody is around five feet, four inches tall. She is a very well portioned teenage girl, although she is unusually pale skin. She has large baby blue eyes with long eyelashes; She also has platinum blond hair almost mistakable for ivory with natural waves that drape to her mid back, she tends to keep it loosely tied back in a ponytail. Her most distinctive feature is a golden locket, with strange symbol on it. Her clothes are a lavender tank top with denim boot cut pants, she has sneakers on as well.

13. Ansem59 Chaser

oooo... a destiny to kill the keyblade wielder... a battle within himself to overcome the darkness... and a secret wanting for Malificent's head... I like it, you are in!
    also excellent... a troubled past of pain... ending with a forgoten memory... where will her journey go? (don't answer that) Your in too!

okay, guys... I'll give it another day and then we can begin... for the people who might want to take Kairi and Pete

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

Name: Tai
    Side: Light
    Powers: The power to manipulate both light and darkness... or an element called Twilight. Also this thing called Flash Step: disappearing from somebody's sight for an instant, and appearing in another place quickly.
    Bio: She's a very nice girl who cares about others greatly. She always tries to do good and succeed with her goals.
    When she was younger, she was kidnapped from her home and taken to a different world. There, she was tested on the power of darkness. Since her heart was full of light, the light and the darkness combined together, making Twilight. After that episode, she got amnesia and didn't know where to go. She gave herself a new name and then looked for a purpose in her life. Lost and confused, she stumbled along wondering what to do and where to go. That's when she discovered that she could help others and end the war of the Light and Darkness.
    Picture: [​IMG]

(Also, I can be Kairi if you want me to and a person on the dark side to even things out. :D)

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well Xemit is a nobody so he really isn't light or dark. He's just starting with Sora, Riku, and Kairi like he's on the side of light. So the sides aren't that uneven. It's close enough to make good conflict. Though it would help to have a few more darks, I would think. Ansem's call anyway

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

Oooooh... I see. hee hee, okay, makes since.

17. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Okayaki
    Side: Dark (only because he is being fooled by Sasuga)
    Powers: Floating, minor ice magic (just Blizzard and Blizzardra), turn transparent, summon clones, summon portals, controls dusk/creeper nobodies.
    Bio: Okayaki is a albino male and recalls barely anything of his past. He also is a nobody although clueless of it. Okayaki, unlike most nobodies was not ever named. Instead he gave himself a name, which means envy. He appeared within Castle Oblivion, His weapons were katars and he lived there for sometime killing heartless as a sort of training.

But once he learned how to summon portals, he left the castle for a while. In hopes to perhaps maybe, figure out his past and why he doesn’t remember anything. After going to two different worlds and not getting an answer to he questions, he returned back to Castle Oblivion. Shortly after, he learned how to control dusks and creepers.

With his new minions he went further into searching, but he was growing annoyed and in no time, returned to the castle once more. To his notice more heartless seemed to have entered Castle Oblivion and he fought his way through them heading towards the source. Which lead himself into the basement floors. He finally got to the Basement floor 12 and that's when his life would change.

He saw Sasuga Mimi, he quickly engaged into battle with her. Before he did a finishing blow to her. She blurted out she knew who he was and she could help him. Okayaki stopped his attack and spared her, in return he followed her looking for the answer...

Picture: [​IMG]

Name: Sasuga Mimi
    Side: Dark
    Powers: Shape shift (forms: cat, wolf, dragon), control plants, summon portals, and controls heartless (mainly Creeper Plants).
    Bio: Sasuga Mimi’s world was called ‘Emerald Sunset Village’ a world made of mostly rain forest and woodlands and known for its beautiful emerald green sunset. Also, the world was only inhabited by nekos (cat people.) Which were split up into tribes, based on were they lived. Each tribe was known to be powered by a element. There were five which they were; Tropical Whisker Tribe (Plant), Stone Fang Tribe (Earth), Scarlet Pouncer Tribe (Fire), Feral Breeze Tribe (Wind), Frost Paw Tribe (Ice.)

Sasuga was born into the Tropical Whisper Tribe and was the daughter to one of the tribe’s royal druids. She lived a peaceful and very spoiled life, though her parents were normally always quite busy. When she was 10 years old, Sasuga was token into druid training. After years and years of hard training, she became very respected. She even was called froth to be tribe chief’s assistant, to become future leader.

Sadly as she hit age 19, the tribe got into a massive war. She was a powerful druid at this time, though she couldn’t shape shift yet. They fought against the Frost Paw Tribe for a whole year and Sasuga began to find her true self. She began to form a strong lust for power and wisdom. Several years passed and heartless began to appear, at this time Sasuga was pretty much selfish and only thought of her own needs. She went so crazy with insanity, she learned how to use the heartless as minions and killed off the Frost Paw Tribe. Then her very own tribe before leaving the world in thirst of power...

She destroyed any world she could as she searched for something to make her more powerful. Years passed and she became 24. Sasuga Mimi then found herself within Castle Oblivion, she began her take over. Until Okayaki came and confronted her, she was overwhelmed in battle with his ability to turn transparent and make clones. Before he was about to finish her off, she made a deal that she’d help him, but, he had to spare her life. Though, she thought it out and merely plans to use him as a weapon and anything else she sees fit to help her with her goal in power...

Picture:
    [​IMG]
    (Normal Shift)
    [​IMG]
    (Cat Shift)
    [​IMG]
    (Wolf Shift)

(Is this alright? I'll really like to join this role play =3)

18. Ansem59 Chaser

You're in! and you have Kairi!
    agreed, your okay being a good guy! LOL
    alright?! this is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!! your in!

alright, guys... I definintly think we have enough people to begin... I'll take Pete for now, if anyone wants him please PM me...

let's go:

Sora looked at his Island in ruins "How could this happen?" said Sora as he fell to his hands and knees. he didn't understand what was happening to them, was this some horrible nightmare... it had to be! it made no sense! no sense at all!!! first they were on the Island, then Maleficent attacked! (Which is already a pretty horrible... just seeing her again... that hag!) and now they were at a destroyed Destiny Islands?! how was that possible!!!

19. Amasha Merlin's Housekeeper

Looking outside the walls of the fortress, everything was chaotic as the heartless begun to attack people. She sprinted to her room grabbing her staff and heading to help, she wasn't a warrior or mage but she was a healer... Giving her use to the war that went on, either way she wasn't going to stand and watch the heartless take more from her. She approached the battle, raising her staff and looking at the bright cyan glow. "Heal!" Melody commanded as she pointed her staff at a warrior, a green leafy light enveloped him healing him. She saw a couple healers out along side her, although not many as it seemed nobody wanted to be one.

'If someone dies, its considered your failure' is something her father had told her, she was seven when he told her this. In many ways, it was a true saying as one mistake could mean that someone disappeared forever! Melody cringed as a heartless got close to her, in many ways they scared her as they could forever take her away. The warrior confronting it and fighting it, she pointed her staff to him to heal him although he motioned her to run back. She nodded and begun to run back, turning and casting a last heal.

20. Haiena.Koinu Traverse Town Homebody

Okayaki sat in a tree and watched Sasuga Mimi without emotion showing in his face. The tree's higher branches shaded him from the sun. The man couldn't tell what the girl was thinking about, he smiled though. Figuring she was going to get a plan going to help him. Okayaki really didn't care for the neko. She seemed... Strange. But he didn't really know where to go, Castle Oblivion was really the only world he had as a sort of 'home'... But going there really didn't help him figure out who he was. The man figured once he was helped, he could return his memories and then return to Castle Oblivion... Okayaki then laid down in the tree and watched some yellow-billed cuckoo birds which were higher up in the branches.
    "Which world are we in again..?" He said closing his eyes for a moment and staring at the birds still.

Sasuga Mimi yawned and glanced at Okayaki whom had stopped glaring at her. But, had asked her a question of where they were. She was trying to figure out were to strike next but, she didn't want the albino boy becoming a enemy. So she made a fake friendly smile towards him and spoke.
    "We are... In Emerald Sunset Village right now, I need to do some things here..." His eyes became a leer towards her. Sasuga went silent figuring he'd say something else most likely.

"Oh... Is that so..?" The man asked with a frown forming, "You need to do somethings here... How will this help me though..?"
    Sasuga let out a short sighed and crossed her arms, "Simple..." She said trailing off feeling nervous from his cold emotionless blank glare. Sasuga then figured a explanation and began to continue from were she trailed off from.
    "This world has lots of books, and it's sadly only written in a language I doubt you'd understand... So I'm going to see if I can find a book to help us help you out, okay?"

Okayaki smiled and nodded and looked back over to the yellow-bill cuckoo birds. "Alrighty then" he whispered about to get up.
    "You wait here though, understood? I swear I'll return." She said and began to run off.
    Okayaki gave the neko a dark leer as she began to run off. He wasn't sure if he could believe it, but, he would trust her nevertheless. If she ditched him, he'd just hunt her down and slay her off. No point in a person whom won't help him out when they claim they would? He laid back down on the tree branch. Okayaki hated liars and thought poorly of them, he watched as the girl disappeared from his view. Then he let out a long sigh and toke out his katars and a silk cloth. He'd polish them as he waited and perhaps do other things to keep himself busy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.