Kingdom Hearts: The Movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Rho, Nov 19, 2009.

?

Which one?

1. KH Anime on Disney Channel

19 vote(s)
    27.1%
  2. KH Anime on Disney XD

48 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. KH Live Action on Disney Channel

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. KH Live Action on Disney XD

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  1. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

I want a cutscene movie instead of live action. Live action would suck, they would get some cheap Keyblade and etc, it would not be good.
    If it was made in the same sense as the cutscenes, then yes, me want movie.

2. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

No ... just no. Good idea but i'm sure they would ruin it.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

I'd like to see an anime version of Kingdom Hearts. Seeing what they've managed to do with the CG Cutscene, an anime version might turn out to be equally as good or better.

4. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Im thinking they should just make a movie you can go see at the movie theather, but it should be made by Square Enix because they have all the rights to make Kingdom Hearts stuff. Then there's a high possibility they wont ruin it.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Considering the Ultra Mega Cool Sexiness that is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, I'm pretty sure SE can't **** up a KH Movie.

6. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Anime or CGI, done by SE, and then I'd watch it. Live Action would be corny, cheap, and a crime against humanity. As far as I see it, so long as SE does it, it would be as good as FFVII Advent Children. If anyone else does it, and does it like Who Framed Roger Rabbit or Avatar, it would be just as horrible as the Last Airbender or Dragon Ball Evolution... and I'm sure we can all agree that those movies made the little fanboys/girls inside all of us weep for the loss and injustice of it all.

7. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

CGI please, somehing stunning, like Advent Children.
    Also, like Advent Children, maybe the movie could be unique (I mean, a new story altogether, and not something already in the games) as well? They could do Birth by Sleep Volume 2 or something related to the Keyblade Wars. :-?
    Just a thought. What do you guys think?

8. lpfighter3 Traverse Town Homebody

I would say CGI, like Advent Children or the opening/endings of the games, one that details the series as best it can. That or an animated movie that details Mickeys adventures as Yen Sid's apprentice, and how he got to be a keyblade wielder in the first place. Since that was never explained, and he didn't seem to wield one yet when he was a musketeer or fooling around with Yen Sid's hat.

9. NYUOtaku Moogle Assistant

I don't think a movie would work... but an animated series might.

Actually, if it was something like the Advent Children movie to the FF7 games (taking place in-between games or something similar), then it could work...

10. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

If they did make one, it shouldn't be on anything of a channel related to disney, it should be in a theater saying it was made by Disney or something. And it should be anime CGI like how it is in the game.

11. jafar custom title

This should not even remotely exist. Not even kidding. A movie would be a terrible idea.

If it were to exist, it should be in THEATERS. Not on ****ing bullshit Disney Channel.

The art style of each world should match the original films'.

And yeah, it should not suck..

But this just should not exist.

12. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I would like to have it like Advent Children. It would be awesome

13. Luminey Twilight Town Denizen

I would rather they did one like the way they did the Final Fantasy movies.

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

B-but wait! That would mean...

The Grid... Port Royal...

That would mean...live action.

[​IMG]

If anything, I'd like something akin to Advent Children ( *w*), in that it has GLORIOUS graphics and action sequences (either by the people who did Advent Children or the people who did the openings for the KH games [minus Re:coded and Days]), and is not part of the main series we've seen thus far, like others have suggested. That would be the best. Yes.

15. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree. Love your signature by the way.[​IMG]

"I never really was on your side." -Spy :)

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

So like a re telling, sort of? They did that for Dragon Ball: Path to Power. They just retold the story and ended it differently, but only went up to about half of the actual series.

17. 61 No. B

Those are all horrible options. If KH got a movie I would demand it be cgi, and not on Disney.
    Regardless of how good Advent Children is or isn't, it looks good, and to make something like that now would only look better.
    That aside, I don't want a KH movie anyway, so...

18. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I'd want it to be either animated or in cgi like the opening movies if they made one. I personally don't want a kh movie though.

19. Iain Merlin's Housekeeper

A movie could be interesting... But who wants a good story ruined by some cheap movie. (Like The last airbender ruined the Avatar series) I hope they have an anime for KH soon.

20. Sara Tea Drinker

I would like to see a Kingdom Hearts movie, but it'd have to be made right. Take Final Fantasy Advent Children which some people liked as an example of how bad a movie adaptation can be. I don't think they'd do a good job unless they really nailed it on the head for a good director and writer.I would pay money if there was a well-written, well made Kingdom Hearts movie.