Kingdom Hearts: The Final War, Light vs Dark

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

>.> of course

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

So in the meantime
    Posting no Justu~
    *disappears in puff of smoke to the rp thread*

3. Aelin Best Waifu

I would like to request you guys slow down a bit. Even if you can post every day or two that is fine but not everyone can and they get behind. So if you post two or three times but most other people haven't post. Please wait till the others post in order to catch up

4. Mysty Unknown

Username: Myst or whatever it is currently
    Character name: Eon
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Side: Light Side
    Personality: Strong and mature. After a disturbing past he has learned to respect others and set things right.
    Weapon: Guardian Soul Keyblade
    Element (You may choose one): Wind
    Starting world(not a disney world): Traverse Town
    Additional information: He has been a keyblade wielder for a long time. He has gathered much experience from his time around and has come to aid in the war between Light and Dark.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Sorry to say, but I'm withdrawing from this RP. I feel like it isn't in serious enough for my tastes. I often find myself not knowing what to post and I'm too busy with other stuff.

So yeah, sorry about that. May come back if it takes a serious turn, but until then... yeah.

6. -KuroNekoChan- Moogle Assistant

Okay I'll give it a shot

Username: -KuroNekoChan-

Character Name: Kuromimi, Kuro or Mimi (Could go either way)
    (Previous Nobody name- Xuromimi)

Appearance: [​IMG]

Side: Because she’s part demon, she is logically a being of Darkness, but she is no longer a Nobody, so I guess she’s neutral for now…

Personality: She is calm and collected most of the time but sometimes she can be stubborn and haughty. Due to the struggles of her childhood, and struggles she goes through back at home, almost nothing really phases her. This however doesn’t mean she’s emotionless. With strangers she can be cautious and somewhat cold if they look suspicious to her in any way, but with her friends she is very kind and lovable and she cares for anybody dear to her. She also has a bad habit of codling them and treating them like children if they are younger than her. Also has an issue of being a little too overprotective. On the battlefield her personality completely changes and she becomes a worthy opponent. When it comes to fighting she has no fear and shows no mercy to anybody who crosses her path and gets in the way of her goals. She is a supernatural being, half cat demon, half human and because of that she can see paranormal things, such as Nobodies. (Also due to the fact that she was a Nobody herself in a previous time, yet does not have any memory of it.) She is a current vessel of a Goddess who rules darkness and destruction. But this power almost never appears and the goddess is almost always dormant.

Weapon: A large sword carrying the element of poison. “Nikadou” is the name of the sword (It’s similar in size to Cloud’s sword) But it has its limits and only works on certain monsters/heartless/whatever. In her world though, it is one of the most powerful weapons that only a powerful demon could wield.

Element: Poison

Starting world: Gradient Guardian

Short Bio: Kuro was once a nobody working for the Organization XIII. She was erased and came back as her original somebody without any memory of being a member of the Organization or being a nobody at all. She knew Xero's somebody, Roe before darkness over took her and she became a nobody. But doesn’t recognize her in her current state.

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Dat E

8. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Oh Jesus Rienzel

9. -KuroNekoChan- Moogle Assistant

Why did I know this was coming -w-
    They just cannot resist.[DOUBLEPOST=1379973466][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yes. Thank you

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

You can't be that surprised

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Accepted. Welcome to the RP`

12. -KuroNekoChan- Moogle Assistant

I wonder where I should start...

13. Aelin Best Waifu

If you have skype I could add you to the group and everyone can help you figure that out if you want

14. -KuroNekoChan- Moogle Assistant

Thank you. I will get back with you on that when I can. This week is not good for me unfortunately.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

That is alright

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Had to sort of "edit" Valinton's sheet since I'm bringing him back from the past.

Username: -Xero-
    Character name: (Past) Valinton
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Side: Dark

Personality: Unlike the future Valinton, he is not as serious. He is a bit more cocky and a bit of a smartass sometimes. He even shows emotion unlike the future Valinton, he laughs, smiles, gets angry, etc. He still has a burning hatred for Xindai for trapping him in the Dark Relm though. However he hasn't seen what has happened to Inwonahe yet like future Valinton.

Weapon: Instead of the raven he has in the future, he has two kantanas instead.

Element: Darkness
    Starting world: Inwonahe (he was trapped in the Dark Relm for over 900 years)

Additional information: Using the darkness he can shapeshift into a creature of the darkness.

[​IMG]

Abilities:

• Valiton has a way with words and is good at forming alliances with his charisma. He can also talk others into giving him information that he needs once he feels he has gained their trust.

He is both physically, and mentally strong. His metal strength prevents those such as Xindai to manipulate his mind (he had trained himself to specifically counter mind manipulation because of Xindai), however his thoughts can still be read.
      He has great physical upper body strength, allowing him to be able to easily pull himself up on ledges or hand spring (I think it's called that) himself back onto his feet, etc.
    • Channeling Moves
      Valinton is able to channel these abilities through his right hand that isn't human.

Dark Extraction- Like Gexln, Valinton is able to extract the darkness from living things and use it for extra power. He has to have some kind of physical contact with his right hand in order to do it though.

Dark Sphere- Valinton can shoot a large sphere of darkness at the enemy that explodes on contact.

Dark Spirit Pulse- Valinton can combine his darkness and a bit of his spirit and create a lethal pulse of energy as he presses his palm onto another's chest (Lol Soul Eater ability reference FTW).

• This form makes Valinton three times faster, stronger, and more lethal. The trendals of darkness that come off of him can be used as extra "hands" and can also shape shift into different bladed weapons and/or wings even. His long whip like tail can be used to swipe at enemies and also wrap around them.

Valinton can create multiple lazers of darkness come out of the trendals or even multiple dark orbs and make them launch at the enemy. He can even use Dark Firaga like a flamethrower coming out of his mouth.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

Accepted

18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

If not rapist then a Sadist for sure

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Username: Lucy♥Heartfilia
    Character name: Keiko
    Appearance: The Picture
    Side: Has no idea, but Light side seems pretty good.
    Personality: Ditzy, forgetful, upbeat, somewhat carefree
    Weapon: Uses her plants as a weapon since she thinks she lost her weapon. Or maybe she never had one. She doesn't know.
    Element: Plants
    Starting world: The Mysterious Towah
    Additional information: She has short-term memory memory loss, so she has no idea where she came from or what she's really doing. She's just going with the flow of things.

Username: Lucy♥Heartfilia
    Character name: Xara
    Appearance: Boop
    Side: Dark
    Personality: Outgoing, has kind of like a Deadpool personality (but does not break the fourth wall), somewhat serious most of the time but sometimes not really, hotheaded, can be a bit crazy sometimes.
    Weapon: Twin Blade Katanas
    Element: Purple Fire
    Starting world: Twilight Town Forest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.