Kingdom Hearts: The Final War, Light vs Dark

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

Rules updated, and updated rules are in red. please read

2. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Won't be here for the summer, I've already explained to Cloud <3 why.

Have a great summer, peeps.

3. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

May I join please.
    Username: lord-insan-E-O
    Character name: Brant
    Appearance: This
    Side: Light
    Personality: He is cocky, flirty, and very determined to achieve whatever goal he lays out for himself. He is also very loyal to his friends.
    Weapon: Earthshaker
    Element (You may choose one): Earth
    Starting world(not a disney world): Traverse Town
    Additional information: Does not use magic very often.

And is there anything going on in the rp I should know?

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Accepted. I can fill you in on details of the current story if you like either in our skype group if you want to join or pm me here and I will update you

5. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Ok, I've got a Skype. My Skype username is watchdog991. And thanks. :D

6. Aelin Best Waifu

sent you a contact request I think assuming I got the right person

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Username: -Xero-
    Character name: Xero
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Side: Darkness

Personality:
    She is stubborn, blunt and very sarcastic towards almost everyone; she is also rather bold at times too. She is skeptical about new people and things that she doesn't know, therefore making her have trust issues. She also has anger management problems, making her do things blindly without thinking before acting. One of her triggers is when people don't take things seriously (especially during battles and/or during a serious situation). She has a rather bad habit of underestimating her opponents at times, but once she's seen what they can really do and the amount of damage they've caused her so far, then she takes the battle up a notch. If she is impressed or alarmed by something, she tries not to show it, for she has a slight ego.

Weapon:
    [​IMG]

Element: Darkness
    Starting world: Twilight Town

Additional information:
    • She has very good hand-eye coordination, enabling her to be able to dodge/deflect most attacks. However, she tends to only focus on what's in front of her rather than what is around her making her vulnerable to attacks from behind and sometimes from the sides. She is also very fast and quite nimble as well.

Xero is also quite acrobatic and has a rather high endurance, enabling her to be able to jump from a fairly high building and land square on her feet. Due to her high endurance, she can take more damage than an average person could.

Xero has a very large amount of darkness within her, enabling her to have unique abilities that involve Dark Magic and some physical transformations. She is able to control it, however, the more dark power she uses, the weaker she becomes due to the darkness eating away at her heart every time she uses it. If she uses so much darkness at once in so little time, she will be consumed by it and possibly die from so much exposure to darkness.

Her scythe is one of the ways she is able to channel her dark power and use it, and also increases her power of Dark Magic slightly.
    • Channeling Moves
      Without her scythe, she is unable to use these due to them having to be channeled from her scythe (almost all of her Dark Magic is channeled from her scythe).

Dark Firaga - She is able to shoot black fire from the end of her scythe at her opponent.

Shockwave - She can slam either the hilt or the blade of her scythe into the ground and pulsate huge shockwaves of darkness at the opponent.

Dark Barrier - She is able to create a force field of darkness around her that lasts approximately ten to fifteen seconds, protecting her from most damage.

Last Resort Attacks
      Xero only uses these attacks as a last resort. She never uses them otherwise due to them being able to possibly kill her from the amount of darkness they use.

Shadow Blast - She is able to summon multiple cylinder like shadows that quickly home in on the opponent all at once and explode on contact. However, they can be deflected back at her.

Judgement of Shadows - Xero summons hundreds of dark portal like rips in the atmosphere and on command lazars of dark energy shoot out of the portals all at once and bombard the opponent.

Physical Dark Magic
      Xero is able to use these moves with or without her scythe.

Anti-Form - She is able to concentrate all of her darkness and become a form of darkness itself. Her speed, strength, endurance, etc are all increased greatly. However, the longer she stays in this form, the quicker the darkness eats away her heart.

• Gexln D-Link Ability
      When Xero creates a D-Link with Gexln (while both in Anti-Form), they are able to use the abilities of the Heartless (affects both).

Pure Heartless Abilities

- Xero is able to jump into the ground and come back up while generating a shockwave as she resurfaces (however, she is completely vulnerable to ground attacks).
      (Neoshadow Ability)

- Xero can summon a shield that can shoot out spells at her enemy and can completely defend herself from the front, but is vulnerable in the back (can't attack regularly while she has the shield and can only use spells if she has enough energy/MP).
      (Defender Ability)

- Xero can make dark orbs appear around her enemy, they follow the enemy and then they all home in at the enemy at once (when they are about to home in, the orbs stop following, and enemy has a split to get away).
      (Invisible Ability)

- Xero can create a giant ball of dark energy and she let's it float into the air and it explodes into smaller orbs that rain down and explode on contact.
      (Darkside Heartless Ability)

Emblem Heartless Abilities

- Xero is able to make herself almost completely invisible (however, you can still sort of see the outline of her body and she can only use it for a few seconds).
      (Dark Thorn Ability)

- Xero can teleport after her enemies if they try to escape a battle with her or if she is trying to confuse her enemies.
      (Eliminater Ability)

- Xero can create doppelgangers of herself around the enemy and if her enemy attacks the wrong one, she goes in and attacks without warning (the clones cannot attack).
      (Black Ballad Ability)

Ansem Seeker of Darkness D-Link Abilities
      When Xero forges a D-Link with Xehanort's Heartless, she is able to use his abilities (affects only her).

- Xero will be able to summon the Guardian and fight with it as well as use it as a shield at will.

- Xero can levitate a few feet off the ground and easily move around quicker as well.

- Xero can create a shield around herself that is able to cause damage to anyone that comes in contact with it.

- Xero can make the Guardian hide in the ground and resurface while making shockwaves as it does.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Accept

9. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Username: -Xero-
    Character name: Valinton
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Side: Dark (but acts neutral)

Personality: Calm, quiet, collected, doesn't show a lot of emotion, very serious most of the time, doesn't care about others, rather intimidating, and hates humans.

Weapon: His pet raven can shapeshift into any weapon he chooses at will but he usually prefers using its sword form. It always hides in his shadow until it is needed.

Element: Darkness
    Starting world: Inwonahe (he was trapped in the Dark Relm for 1000 years)

Additional information: He almost always has a straight face and barely ever shows any sign if emotion. He us deadly in battle. Using the darkness he too can shapeshift into a creature.

[​IMG]

Abilities:

• Valiton has a way with words and is good at forming alliances with his charisma. He can also talk others into giving him information that he needs once he feels he has gained their trust.

He is both physically, and mentally strong. His metal strength prevents those such as Xindai to manipulate his mind (he had trained himself to specifically counter mind manipulation because of Xindai), however his thoughts can still be read.
      He has great physical upper body strength, allowing him to be able to easily pull himself up on ledges or hand spring (I think it's called that) himself back onto his feet, etc.
    • Channeling Moves
      Valinton is able to channel these abilities through his right hand that isn't human.

Dark Extraction- Like Gexln, Valinton is able to extract the darkness from living things and use it for extra power. He has to have some kind of physical contact with his right hand in order to do it though.

Dark Sphere- Valinton can shoot a large sphere of darkness at the enemy that explodes on contact.

Dark Spirit Pulse- Valinton can combine his darkness and a bit of his spirit and create a lethal pulse of energy as he presses his palm onto another's chest (Lol Soul Eater ability reference FTW).

Raven Abilities
      Valinton can use these abilities while he has the raven in weapon form.

Weapon Mimic- Valinton can mimic the weapons of others with his shape shifting raven.

Air Slash- While his raven is in the form of a bladed weapon (preferably a sword), he can slash at the air and pulses of dark energy will fly toward the enemy.

• This form makes Valinton three times faster, stronger, and more lethal. The trendals of darkness that come off of him can be used as extra "hands" and can also shape shift into different bladed weapons and/or wings even. His long whip like tail can be used to swipe at enemies and also wrap around them.

Valinton can create multiple lazers of darkness come out of the trendals or even multiple dark orbs and make them launch at the enemy. He can even use Dark Firaga like a flamethrower coming out of his mouth.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Accepted

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

lost my internet connection. on a public computer right now.
    I'd like to leave my characters in the control of you guys. you can divide them amongst yourselves.

12. Ace357 Moogle Assistant

Oh I wanted to join my oc is in the make your KH character thread :)

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Can you please copy and past it here? And due to how far along we are I request you go back and read a bit, skim over what has been happening so you have a better grasp of the story so far.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

Abilities for Gexln (not all, just some)

• Dark Firaga- Sends a small fireball of purple fire at the enemy.
      • Dark Pulse- Releases a large amount of dark energy from his body, knocking everything in a small aoe around Gexln away.
      • Dark Shockwave – Leaps high into the air, and comes crashing down at a high speed onto the ground,releasing a large shockwave of dark energy as he collides with the ground.
      • Fury of the Shadows- Gexln summons ten dark corridors around the target. He then throws Darkness' Sorrow into one and then coats his body in darkness, then charges into one of the corridors himself. The blade and its wielder cross paths many times, striking the target for an equal amount of times, before Gexln finally catches Darkness' Sorrow and stabs it into the ground, releasing its dark energy in a stronger version of Dark Pulse.

• Anti Form Gexln's appearance is the same shape as his regular form and wearing the same clothing, however the skin is completely black and his eyes are glowing yellow.
      • Immense speed
      • Slightly decreased durability
      • Darkness-based attacks do more damage

• In this state, an aura of darkness can be seen radiating from Gexln, and his blade radiates the same aura.
      • Shadow Meld- Melds into the ground, much like a shadow heartless would, and emerges somewhere else. He cannot attack in this state, though he cannot BE attacked either. Abilities that would affect the ground affect him normally however. (Shadow ability)
      • Defensive Shield- Summons the shield of the Defender Heartless to his side, free to use as he sees fit. While it blocks head on attacks, it also disables his ability to attack directly in front of him. (Defender Ability)
      • Zisa Blades- Summons two huge, curved blades around himself that move with his arms. Though it has a wide area of reach and is extremely difficult to block, if he misses with this attack he has a large moment of vulnerability. (Kurt Zisa ability)
      • Assault Spear- Summons the spear of the Assault Rider to his arms, which he uses to repel and shoot ranged projectiles back as well as attacking with increased range. (Assault Rider ability)
      • Dark Bombardment- Gexln releases a violent explosion of darkness from his body into the sky, calling down bombs of pure darkness to rain from the sky, much in the same way that Darkside's ability works. (Darkside Ability)
      • Illusionary Strike- Gexln moves so fast in a circle around his opponent that he leaves behind four after-images that all converge on his opponent, as Gexln himself attacks from above with a Dark Shockwave. Ability inspired by Hunter of the Dark (unnamed heartless in KH BBS FM)

• Will post Kaxar and Caleb's abilities later.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1376981665][/DOUBLEPOST]Abilities for Kaxar (not all, just a few)
    • Blitz- Strike enemies ahead of you with a powerful finishing combo.
    • Stun Impact- Kaxar strikes her Keyblade downwards, creating a small explosive sphere protecting her and stunning nearby enemies.
    • Ragnarok- Shoot many small beams of light at the enemy.
    • Light Beams- Kaxar spins around quickly with her keyblade and unleashes several columns of light in a large radius around herself.
    • Strength of the heart- One of kaxar's strongest abilities, it begins with her using her Light Beams attack. She then releases three instances of Light Beams simultaneously, nearly completely covering the area around her in damaging light. She then leaps into the sky and points her keyblade into the air, before summoning one gigantic beam of light to finish the opponent.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1377049976][/DOUBLEPOST]Abilities for Caleb (Not all)
    • Summon- Caleb summons any object or weapon so long as he can imagine it, this object/weapon is of the same quality as the original and can be summoned as many times as Caleb likes.
    • Unlimited Blade Works- After saying a chant, Caleb summons as many weapons as he can at one time, and commands all of the weapons to seek out his opponent.
    • Defensive Wall- Caleb summons a gigantic shield in place of any weapons he has out. This shield is capable of deflecting most attacks and weapons, however it takes a great strain upon Caleb when he uses it, meaning that he will quickly run out of energy if he uses it.
    • Circle of Pain- Caleb summons several swords around his opponent and commands them to converge, attempting to impale his opponent.
    • Bladesurge- Caleb summons five blades around himself that float around him and attacks all that come near. He may shoot the blades at his opponent, and if he does so another blade will appear to replace the one that was fired. This state lasts quite a long time, however it is constantly draining Caleb's energy.

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Who am I? Who am I?! I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible R!

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Your back?

PS. Who am I? 24601!

17. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

REINZEL! YOU'RE BACK!! ;A;

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Only slightly.
    Still restricted to use of a public computer, but i'll do what i can to be on.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

Ah okay. Well hope you get your Internet back soon

20. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

ontop of that, my computer broke
    so i need a new one before i can be up to full speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.