Kingdom Hearts: The Final War, Light vs Dark

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Look I would handle this fairly normally I have just had a really bad day. And your saying trying to stop Oda is the natural response? That is where your wrong the natural response would be to get out of the tunnels. Granted my trance tune is slightly god modded but that is only while in effect. Things like that are fair when the user has payed some kind of price in which Oda will once he stops playing. And by having my characters interfered with I meant having everyone try to stop him. I mean come on some guy playing the harmonica that no one knows would hardly merit anyone's attention in real life. And how could anyone find Oda in the tunnel when I never stated where he was in the tunnel and the sound of his playing would echo all around making it sound like he is playing everywhere? Plus like I said Oda's music can only be heard in the tunnels so to avoid it leave the tunnels. That is how you avoid it's effects. after all Oda and Sapphire were the only ones deep enough in the tunnels to not be able to escape the tune, all the others were near the entrance. Plus I understand you not wanting to reveal your guys story but you didn't have to after all Oda didn't even in his trance. Plus you said since it is stated here it is common knowledge then care to explain why no one has mentioned who wields a keyblade because that info is here too. So I will say this now if you ask when you wish to reveal anything of my character's story or if you want to do something like star did and help them with an auto hit saving then ask first. When it comes to actual battle none of your attacks will automatically hit and neither will any of mine. And as for the Harmonica if you try to sabotage it I will click ignore on you. And I don't want to explain what it is just yet so please do not try to steal it or anything. And I have been rping for 6 years have you? I am a decent Fair rper who shows respect to all I rp with and I have always been this way. So as an act of respect I would try not to ruin any plans you have and I'd hope you would do the same. And if any of my plans involved you then I'd fill you in on it and I'd hope you would do the same. But back to the spell I never actually stated you couldn't move while under the effects I just made it so Oda and Spine seemed frozen after Oda would have to move to keep playing. So I ask you out of respect stay away from the Harmonica.

2. OK. first, I didn't state anything about my character attacking Oda.Second, No one (Except maybe Ego) attempted to stop your harmonica, just to escape its effects. Next, when someone focuses on the memory's they are being forced to relive, they don't necessarily think to walk. Ego's character did, as he really didn't have much to remember and was still able to focus on walking mainly. Zayde's instincts stepped in for him, allowing him to move and gather the other charters. Third, a rule that my teacher had is good for this situation we have here: If you got a problem, I am not your punching bag, go find a brick or something to take your stress out on. Either punch a wall, or leave your anger at the door. I normally talk to my friends or play a children's card game, although I can't do that as Dn uses flash player and phones cannot so that. Now next topic: On the Keyblade thing, it has to be story line wise accurate. I can't just point at a NPC and state he has a Keyblade without seeing it first hand or hearing about it first hand. With Rienzel's character, its been somewhere around 20 years after the events of the first game, the information can have possibly been found out by someone and story told, rumors spread ect. Now on the Harmonica again, you can take it back. Someone steals it from you, you mack them upside the head and take it back. Its no real major problem.

3. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Look star I am asking that no one touches the harmonica but Oda is that really too difficult to understand? You didn't reveal Zayde's story and I don't want to reveal the story of the harmonica just yet. So please do not touch it.

4. I never said I would touch it. Neither will I, as it has no value to Zayde to take it anyway. But I cannot promise you everyone will do the same, and you, as a well-aged RPer should understand this.

5. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Yes I do understand that so I am asking everyone not to touch the harmonica.

6. Again, you can't expect them to say yes. Do not expect things of others because they will always let you down.

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

When it comes to Jin Cloud and Reinzel I believe they will do as I ask Ego is the only one I am not sure of.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

And on a different note, I change my characters appearance.

Kel

Xross

9. Sweet surfing Keyblades man!
    Those are cool outfits.

10. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Just a quick question, though it probably is self-explanatory: Are the elements we've given our characters meant to dictate what sort of abilities they possess? I'd imagine so, but it does seem like there are some abilities being used that don't exactly connect to the elements at hand.

11. I think of some of the techniques used as higher forms of non combat magic, or at least the ways I am using them.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

tell,me the spell and I will tell,you of I think you could connect it to,an,element and if you can use it. I will be giving more non elemental spells out in training as you guys complete assignments and learn them

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Xross's mask All changes are for very minor subplot between my charcters

14. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I regret to inform you my latest action in the actual rp is my last for a while I am taking a break due to lack of rp spirit so do not try to find Oda or awaken Spine. But you can take Spine to the King.

15. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I am aware I'm only been gone a few days or so and that I just double posted but I will alert you I'm coming back into the rp soon enough.

16. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Well, as I'm sure I've implied already, you can definitely expect to see Faust using some abilities similar to those of Xemnas. Though more than likely, he won't have any transformed state.

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

i apologize for lack of posting. technical difficulties

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Due to there being few rpers now I am going to bump the max amount of characters up to 4 so if you want more characters then you may make more, if not you do not have to

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Username: The Hero of Time
    Character name: Annabelle
    Appearance: click
    Side: Normally Light, but her older sister is forcing her to be on the Dark Side
    Personality: Nice, very polite. Easily frightened and scared, but if she gets mad, her temper can cause her to do bad stuff.
    Weapon: Normal sword
    Element (You may choose one): Blizzard
    Starting world(not a Disney world): Radiant Garden (loloriginal)
    Additional information: She REALLY likes flowers.

Username: The Hero of Time
    Character name: Ruby
    Appearance: click
    Side: Dark. Evil Dark. So evil, you guys should all just **** your pants and run because she hates everyone.
    Personality: Baddest of the bad. She's totally abusive to her little sister Annabelle, and forces her to fight with the Darkness. She has another sister too, but she doesn't like her much, if at all.
    Weapon: Heart Breaker
    Element (You may choose one): Fire
    Starting world(not a Disney world): Radiant Garden (loloriginalagain)
    Additional information: Stay away from her when it's that time of the month. Or else... um... you may need a new... well, everything.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.