Kingdom Hearts TCG Pics

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, as we know a while ago The Trading Card game for Kingdom Hearts was released in US a while ago thanks to Fantasy Flight Games. However, thanks to our form member McPie, we now have a few pics from the trading card set!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Darkened-Skys
      Darkened-Skys
      This looks kinda fun... XD It would be a good way for my to get my hands on character/ heartless/ world refs for my manga... ^^;
      Now I just have to find a spot in Canada that sells 'em.
    2. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      For some reason, I am REALLY not liking this. I mean...Kingdom Hearts turned into a TCG. Are we following the example of the One Piece/Naruto TCG?

It may be just me but I think there is something seriously wrong with this picture.
    3. Mycenia
      Mycenia
      Downright childish, and waste of money. =_=

Cheap sellout at best.
    4. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      This was originally released back in 2004 to coincide with the release of CoM. And I really don't see what's wrong with this... Yes, popular cartoons and video games get their own TCG. So what? I'd love to have a deck.
    5. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      *with announcer mic* Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My 8400hp Dark Sora will take you out.
    6. Heartless Angel
      Heartless Angel
      Awesome! ^^

I took a whole bunch of pics, is it too late to send them in? 0.o
    7. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      You can still send them in. I'm sure some members will be intrested to see them. Just send them to Xaldin.

To be honest, this does really interest me. I really don't see why i would even buy this. (unless you like this type of stuff)
    8. Unmei
      Unmei
      where the heck are people getting these cards? are they only online? i spent a month searching for them in dozens of stores, and i couldn't find them! where are they...? :cryinganime:
    9. Heartless Angel
      Heartless Angel
      I pre-ordered mine from Fantasy Flight Games' online store, but certain card stores might have them. Have you checked Target? I'm not sure if they have KH yet, but I know they have a lot of other TCGs. If you have a small, local card shop, call them and ask them to carry it; they might start, but the demand might need to reach a certain point before they do...
    10. koolashley
      koolashley
      Thank you Xaldin (and McPie) for the pics! Unlike most people here (*glares then smiles*) I'd like to buy them, and Target doesn't have them yet (or at least the one I checked).
    11. kwilliamsxiii
    12. Mycenia
      Mycenia
      Instructions, most likely.
    13. Nymph of Destiny
      Nymph of Destiny
      Wow, that trading set looks pretty cool...though I probably won't get it, it still looks awesome. XD​
    14. MisuzuKamio
      MisuzuKamio
      I have a whole stack of these, (Japanese version) that I bought off Ebay. I'm not saying that I'm like a huge collector or anything, but It's just interesting. I don't really have them to play the game, I just think they are pretty haha.
    15. SkyPirateXIII
      SkyPirateXIII
      Proud owner/player of Kingdom Hearts TCG :sly:

:ff10sora:
    16. The Twin
      The Twin
      A how-to-play video. It's a mini-DVD.

Someone else asked where to get the cards. I got my deck/boosters from Gamestop, they were right near the Pokemon and Naruto cards, but it wouldn't hurt to try Target for them either. I looked in KB Toys and Toys R Us for them, but didn't find them there. So EB Games or Gamestop might be your best bet.
    17. Noise
      Noise
      see thats the problem with TCG's for me is that if i buy them im the only person i know that has them in my town T.T so i just dont buy them
    18. McPie
      McPie
      Everyone asking where I got these, They were at a Target in California, In the TCG area, near checkouts, for $5. They also had Booster packs for about $2 or so.

EDIT: kwilliamsxii, It's a DVD that teaches you how to play the TCG.
    19. SkyPirateXIII
      SkyPirateXIII
      Key Packs(Contains 5 Cards) usually go for about $2
      Reagular Packs(Contains 10 Cards) usually go for about $4-5

:ff10sora: