Kingdom Hearts TCG now Available!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, the Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game, is now available, and you can pick it up at your local store, or order it off of Fantasy Flight Game's Store! Be sure to pick it up if you're interested, and if you can maybe take some pictures, and send to us, or e-mail me at bahamutbusterzero@gmail.com if you wish to, and we'll host the images up!

Source: Fantasy Flight Games

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Heartless Angel
      Heartless Angel
      Sweet! I preordered some stuff from the online store, hopefully I'll get it by the end of the week. =) Yay promos! XD My mom's going to try to be the organized play leader for our area, so I'll try to take pics of the stuff and the meetings, if we can get them going! ^^
    2. koolashley
      koolashley
      Do they sell them at Anime stores, Target, or Toys (non-backwards) "R" Us? So...Much...Excitement!!!
    3. Sora_Hero_of_light_
      Sora_Hero_of_light_
      Hey Xaldin! I just now ordered a Kingdom Pack. Once it arives I'll get soon pics and video! This is gonna be Awsome!!
    4. Heartless Angel
      Heartless Angel
      I have 2 demo decks. If you like, I can take pictures of them.
    5. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      cool. it's gonna be a while before i get them, but i'll be sure to take some pics!!!
    6. Unmei
      Unmei
      YES!!! ^o^

Oh my gosh!!! it's finally here!!! i've been waiting all week for these to come out! stupidly enough, i didn't pre-order, so i'll have to stop by a collectible store or something today or tomorrow. but still, this is so cool!!!
    7. Lulus_Moogle
      Lulus_Moogle
      You'll most likely find them at borders too becuase ours sell a lot of stuff like that (i know they sell bleach tradeing cards)
    8. Geezernorts_Apprentice
      Geezernorts_Apprentice
      And as usual UK/Europe gets nothing, nadda :P
      Lol, just kidding. This is really cool, I look forward to a UK release soon
    9. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Cool! I wanna get at least one starter deck just to have it. Too bad I live in The Netherlands... Looks like they'll ship it here, but I probably need a creditcard. Guess I'll just need to find a shop here that sells it.
    10. Caetlin
      Caetlin
      I think any cards from any card game are a waste of money. I wasted so much money on useless Pokemon cards.
    11. Dreadnought
      Dreadnought
      Sweet!!! I'll finally have a fun trading card game!!!
    12. Luka
      Luka
      Now that's just cool xD i saw the how to play vid and i think it looks pretty fun
    13. Amber
    14. Dredica
      Dredica
      You guys do realize that this is the suprize we have been waiting for all year? Instead of KH2 Final Mix+ we get trading cards -_-
    15. koolashley
      koolashley
      I've been waiting:D They're a whole lot better than Pokemon Trading Cards. And, I've been dreaming this day since CoM started (that's a long three years:O)!

Thanks for telling me that, too! And I like book stores for their Manga!
    16. Unmei
      Unmei
      i actually started making some cards based on the COM cards last year... they weren't very good, but they held me off until this glorious moment came!
    17. chaogirl649
      chaogirl649
      I pre-ordered some a while back, I hope they get here soon! I'm really excited about it, I love TCGs.
    18. The Twin
      The Twin
      I hope this isn't too old to bump, but I just picked up a starter deck and a booster at my local Gamestop today. I can get pictures of both if anyone needs 'em (my scanner fits 9 cards in a scan)

This is what I know so far about it:
      * The cards in the starter decks are fixed: they're the same, the only thing different is the foil card that comes with the deck
      * From what I saw the starter decks come with one foil card : Either Donald, Goofy, or Ariel
      * The starter packs come with 40 fixed cards and the 1 foil card, a rulebook, a playmat, and a mini DVD to show you how to play ( about the size of a GC disc)
      * Booster packs have 10 cards each, with it being 6 commons, 3 uncommons, and a rare. A super rare card replaces one uncommon card, and this happens in 1 in every 3 packs
      * The starter deck was $12 and the booster $4 at gamestop, but this may be higher or lower depending on where you find them.

Sorry if any of this is old news, I didn't really see it anywhere else. Anyway, feel free to use this info if it isn't, and let me know if you want the scans.
    19. PyroManiacAxel
      PyroManiacAxel
      :O They're at Gamestop? I was just at the mall today, and they didn't have any of the decks. I wonder if they've just sold out or will be back later on?