Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

OOC: Ignore my post.

2. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross stepped out, quite startled to see Noroz again. He blinked and smally waved to him, smiling gently before seeing the Professor."Porter..?"He had never heard that name before, and the professor had a few quirks himself, it was nice seeing others like that. "I'm Kross."He introduced himself, to both the professor and Noroz, since he did not get a chance to earlier.

3. Krowley Moderator

"Lovely Meeting you all!" he exclaimed.
    "As for your friend, I'm afraid the only Krowley I know is a Mr. Aleister Crowley. But I'm afraid he's long been deceased and If I may say so, a bit messed up in the noggin."
    "Speaking of missing persons, have either of you seen a young woman about yay tall," Porter measured his head up slightly above Anora's, and a hunched savaged looking man in a loincloth," crouching down on his knuckles he resumed to say "About yay tall?"

4. Lite The Future

Lars also came from his hiding spot, giving a small wave to Noroz and the professor. "So a woman and a savage? Can't say I've seen anyone like that. Sorry, professor. I'll keep a look out for them, though."

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"I am sorry, Sir. I have not seen anyone," Noroz replied, stoically. "I go by Noroz," he continued. "What name does she go by? Perhaps I can help you find her."

6. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"No we haven't." Anora said feeling bad they were of no help to the man. "But until they get here we can help you with what ever you like." she said kindly to the Professor. "We might as well help since we have nothing else to do." she turned to tell the guys. She turned back to the Professor awaiting if he had anything for them to do. "You needed something from your daughter, I'm sure we can help look for it." she said happily.

7. Krowley Moderator

"Thank you all for the assistance. My daughter's name is Jane. She and I came here on an expedition to study Gorillas. Somewhere along the way we met an uncivilized young ape man named Tarzan. We have yet to see any gorillas, but have made excellent progress in teaching Tarzan the English language. Oh what am I saying, going on about our entire voyage, that sometimes happens when you get old," he said giving a short chuckle.
    "Something upset Tarzan and he raced off into the bamboo thicket. Worried about him, she chased after him. Always a worrier... just like her mother. Of course I doubt she would never chase me anywhere..." Archimedes began drifting from memories and reality at a random rate.
    "Oh my, there I go again, haha. I would have asked our hired Protecting gunsman; Clayton, but it seems he too has run off."

8. Lite The Future

"No problem, sir-Wait, Clayton? He's the one that told me to tell you guys to come here! He's the guy with the gun!" Lars said. "He was also holding some guy hostage. I think it might've been Krowley." Lars added. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted him..."

9. "is he taller, large build, and weiring a kaki colored outfit?" Lèo asked finally appearing "and we have a newcomer!" he pointed twards Norze Nice to meetcha!" then his cheery perspective again dissipeared to his cold one, finally wresling control away again "What is this fool doing he-"and then control switches again "I apologise for my ...odd behavior, i have a second personal-" switching back, in a hushed tone to himself"Shut up you fool! leting the other fool know were mentally insaine will just make him a worse tropholodite to deal with!"

10. Krowley Moderator

OOC - I.Find the Campsite ~MISSION COMPLETE~
    Anora Leveled up! Gained 1 skill point
    Kross Leveled up! Gained 1 skill point
    Lars Leveled up! Gained 1 skill point
    Leo Leveled up! Gained 1 skill point
    Noroz Leveled up! Gained 1 skill point

Updated Stats
    [​IMG]

Any confusion or questions, check the Guild Hall)

"Yes, that would be Clayton. Don't know what he would be doing with any masked people. If you find him, please tell him to return to the camp. For now, please search for Tarzan and my Jane."

II. Locate Tarzan and Jane ~MISSION START~

11. "Before that, Even though I'm not as smart as the other me, I think he wants to hunt gorillas, just a feeling since I'm sure a guy like that would rather hunt rare creatures than just protect you." he pauses then lets the intellectual side take over by will "Although I hate to admit it, the relaxed side has his points, but lets address one conundrum at a time, doctor, I would like to find them, but I would like to see you in the tent for a quick medical examination, your looking more like snow, but not as much of a man as you should." the clinical side saw the man was sweating profusely and he was very low on color, signs of possible heat exhaustion or just plain overworking of himself. "you all go on without me, I wish to examin the good scientist."

12. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz was standing rather close to Anora at this point. While he removed his sunglasses, he whispered; "Do you wish to go with them, or would you prefer searching for them with me instead?" He cleared his throat.
    "I realize that might have sound a little forward, but that is a flaw I tend to reveal a bit too often. Anyhow, as far as safety, you have nothing to fear, I am the fastest there is, so if you need rescuing or carrying, I won't hesitate."

13. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora looked up at Noroz, "Thats a great plan." she said oblivious to what he really meant. "If we split up we can find the two quicker." she smiled to Noroz and then looked to Kross and Lars. "Why don't you guys go search back there where the hippos are and Noroz and I will go through the bamboo thicket and see if there is anything there." she said with a cheerful smile. then turning to Leo said, "Don't get carried away just let him rest in the tent, he's probably worried about his daughter's whereabouts." She then turned back to Noroz. "Come on." she said and began to walk to the Bamboo thicket.

14. Lite The Future

Lars nodded before turning around to go toward the hippos. "Let's go Kross." He said. He then turned his head around, looking to Noroz and Anora, a smirk on his face. "You two lovebirds behave now." He said, snickering on his way out.

15. "his coloration is defiantly off not to worrying, it would not make sense."

16. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora heard his comment as she walked the other way and she blushed. "Love birds..." she started. "O-oh n-no, n-nothing like that." she stuttered mainly to herself and Noroz. Her fair skin was pinkish as she turned, her white hair covering her face as she hurried out of the camp site. She really needed to get use to the fact that these were men from other planets. It was different there then in Spira or in all of Vamacara. Taking deep breaths as she walked with Noroz she finally calmed down and the death grip at the end of her skirt loosened and she let a hand go through her hair unique all white hair.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel had remained quiet the whole time up until they got to the campsite. Guess I'll go this way. He thought to himself as he left the campsite.

18. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz stood in awe, gazing at Anora. He knew she was beautiful, but he was taken by surprise at this display. Me managed to get his mind together, and asked her; "What's wrong with lovebirds?" he asked, jokingly

19. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"I'm not use to it...In Vamacara, my home world, women aren't seen, we are covered in capes so that men don't know how they look." she explained. "We are only supposed to show ourselves when we are ready for marriage but since I would be traveling to different worlds according to Yen Sid's letter I decided to go with out it." she said and looked at him. Her blue eyes staring into his multicolored ones. "That is why I acted the way I did. It is odd...but I guess in other planets its okay to say that." she said and then she smiled softly. "Your eyes are really amazing by the way." she said looking up at them. Anora was still young, only 17 still and she was learning more and more about other planets, and the many other people that live on those planets. She was slightly scared but now she met so many new friends that she was okay.

20. Lèo dragged the man into a tent after an hour "Your experenceing major heat exaution, here take this." he gives him one of his made potions to the man then gave him a highly concentrated mint pill he had also synthesised " takeing theese will improve your helth, do not worry about your daughter, and Tarzan, but if you see the hunter, put this on him" he hands him an anamal tracker he modifyed to afix to clothing without sewing ot glue.