Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora giggled cutely, it was her innocence that kept her sane from wanting men. She never really thought much of getting married. "I didn't think much of being courted by men." she said with a shrug, a very soft smile as she looked in the distance. "I was always interested in learning about the Keyblade, trying to harness my powers and making my family proud of me. My only dream was to travel to the other worlds I had learned so much about." there was this hope as she spoke. "And now I get to." she said and looked at him. "And I also get to meet new people along the way." Her eyes were soft as she smiled to him, the corners of her glossy pink lips were up.

2. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Clearing his throat, Kross's blush quickly dispersed as he paused, looking over to Anora."So, that man we had encountered, he said he knew a guy named Krowley, I don't know what he is talking about, do you?"He asked, wanting to be sure they got back on track. He wanted to complete the mission.

3. not finding any of masked people, he decided to backtrack to the group, Finding them, he dropped down "So, you all forget 'bout me! Very nice! Very nice! next time you need my help, don'-" his personality changed back to his normal self, after wrestling for control for his body "Excuse that remark guys, the doctor is just throwing a fit 'bout that other guy! so what i miss"?

4. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora nodded her head to Leo acknowledging his prescience with a smile before slipping back to becoming serious. She placed a hand on her chin. "I have a hint on who he may be..." she said and looked to him. "The man at the tree house, He also had a keyblade with him. I think that may be Krowley." she said. "He didn't seem to pose a threat, if he did he would have went straight for us and that hunter..." she said and closed her eyes for a second to think, she stopped walking since they had been walking this whole time as they spoke. "He wanted to know who we were and when we jumped he called for us to wait... but it was too late." she said and looked to him, opening her eyes to gaze at him. "If that was Krowley though that would make him one of the Keybladers that is helping Master Eraqus, and also would mean that he is in danger with whoever that gun man was." she said.

5. ooc: i was icnored...

6. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: No you weren't we are talking about Krowly, come on and join in, don't worry ^.^))

7. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross was about to reply when Leo stepped in, blinking at his words before scratching the back of his head. "Anora and I were discussing Krowley, remember that guy we met earlier? He mentioned a krowley..I wonder if it was that masked guy we saw when we got here."

8. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"It could but we might as well hurry and find that camp." She said and quickened her stride. She was confused on where to go though, she just followed the path until they came to this cave sort of thing. She looked down and saw an exit. "Lets go down there." she said and jumped from where they were to the next cliff until she was down at the first level. "Come on!" she called up there and walked into the entrance.

((OOC: I'm trying to do it like how you need to get there from the Tree House, sorry if i end up getting it wrong cause I haven't played part one in a while.))

9. ahh ok...well
    ic
    "Well Anora, i am onethousand percent sure of it he is Krowley, but i went down ahead, no masked people, but that may change, i borrowed some walkey talkeys from the camp take this one, Kidd, make sure everyone stays helthy, (wispered to Kidd only for him to hear, said by icey persona kind one dont kno) especially Annora, you let a leaf scratch her, and i will take tour heart out and transplant it into a heartless to see the result i will be back, im gonna scout the area out again bye!" he then ran back to the camp it contenue his search

10. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora came back and looked up at Kross noticing Leo was gone. She tilted her head. "Hey, what happened to Leo?" she asked curiously but then shrugged. "I guess he found his own way to get there. Now come on." she said and waving for him to follow.

((OOC: Going to bed, see ya'lls tomorrow))

11. ooc; k night
    via the walky talky he gave Anora (although he wasen't sure she noticed it) he sent them a message to let them know he was at the camp "no one here right now, this place is deserted!"

12. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

((OOC: Oh I thought you gave it to Kross))
    Anora looked to it in her hand and pressed the button to the receiver. "Alright we'll be there. Just keep an eye out." she said to him. As the rest continued she made sure that Kross and Lars were still behind her.

13. Lite The Future

Lars's started wide-eyed at Leo after he threatened him, thinking the threat was rather...strange. "R-Right...It's my job as a Guardian..." He then left to the camp. After a little while, him, Anora and Kross received the message from Leo about the camp being deserted. "This doesn't seem right. I have a really bad feeling there's something...or someone...who's waiting for us." Lars said, following behind Anora. "It'd probably be a good idea to keep your eyes peeled even before we get to the camp." Lars said, doing just that by looking every which way.

14. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross blinked at Leo's news, that did seem strange..the camp being deserted. The men were either gone or waiting for them. He nodded to the people's words. He focused forward, his steps light and careful.

15. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

As they neared Anora could see the camp in the distance. "We're close," she said to them and her pace quickened. "You guys go hide of somewhere we are still going through with Leo's plan like said." she said to them. Sure now she was getting nervous but she had to stay strong. She wasn't going to be the weakest link in the chain, they all had to stay strong. Holding on to the pendent around her neck she asked for the God's to send her spirit and courage to aid her as she walked into the camp. She had to keep herself calm so that her keyblade wouldn't pop out. "Hello?" she said walking to the tent that was at the center of the camp. There were so many crates and tents with things laying underneath them. There was even a table filled with liquids like a scientist's station or something. "Is anyone here?" she called out.

16. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz had finally reached a clearing. Who the hell is Krowley, and why do I know that name?! Noroz grabbed his Keyblade to examine it. Kingdom Key, huh? He made a slicing movement with it. He let out a sigh. Well, I guess I'll have to see explore some more. I think I'll go back to that girl... what was it, Anora? Noroz put the Keyblade on his back as he jumped back into the jungle.

After a little while he heard Anora. He dashed over to her. "Do I count," he said, in a nonchalant manner.

17. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Upon hearing the voice Anora jumped slightly, her heart sank. On instinct her keyblade popped into her hand but she stopped her attack when she saw it was only Noroz. "Oh," she said a smile of relief spreading through her lips. "I thought you were that man from earlier." she said. "Or worst." Anora's heart calmed and the keyblade disappeared again. She looked to the man infront of her. "Noroz, correct?" she asked making sure she remembered his name correctly. "Did you find your friend?" she asked him.

18. Krowley Moderator

"Be right there Jane!" A voice yelled back.
    An old man who seemed to be an explorer walked out of the tent looking down at a piece of paper.
    "Now Jane have you seen my-" Before continuing he looked up to find some one who wasn't his daughter.
    "Oh, terribly sorry, I thought you were uh- well nevermind... Professor Archimedes Q. Porter at your service madam!"
    The professor held out his hand and shook hers violently.
    "Your voice reminded of my daughter Jane, who has- erm, apperently stepped for the momenet. Anywho, what can I do for you and your companions?" he said looking at the men behind her

19. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"Relax," he said, calmingly. "Yes, it's Noroz, and no, I didn't. I don't even know how he looks, all I know is the name," he continued. "Don't worry about that, though. What are you looking for?"

Noroz looked at the Professor. "I don't know about the others, but have you seen a man named Krowley?"

20. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora turned and looked at the man who came out from the tent. "Oh hello there sir." she said kindly to the older man after he shook her hand. She chuckled, "I am Anora and these are my friends Noroz, Lars and Kross." she said and turned her head. "You guys can come on out." she called out to them. This man posed no threat. She smiled kindly back to him. "We were looking for another friend of ours. His name is Krowley. We believe he may be here." she said respectfully to the man.