Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina looked at the others in silence. At the moment she had no questions to ask. The only one that came to mind were, what those blue things were that attacked the girl. At the same time she didn't care enough about them to waste her one question on it. All she knew was that she could take those guys out and that was all that mattered. So she decided to think and let everyone else go first, perhaps she wouldn't use her question, maybe she would let someone else take it. Or maybe she would use it to see if she was ever allowed home again. She didn't know at the moment.

2. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur stepped back. He had just gotten there. He had no clue what to ask the mirror.

3. Mysty Unknown

That route they took was beautiful for sure. The watering hole especially. He was left in ah for some time. When they moved on he had to look back to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. They had nothing this beautiful back home. He was happy things were turning out just fine for the forest dwellers. Bambi showed his kindness when he helped the squirrel with the acorn. His nobility would be of a kind rule. Eon was inspired by the love in his heart.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

At the clearing, Aden had to step back and appreciate the world's beauty--another thing that reminded him of home. The woods, the crystal clear water, the sky... The only thing missing was the mountains. And being human. But that wasn't the point.

All this talk of home, though, made him remember the conversation from earlier, which wasn't pleasant in and of itself, but then there was...

"You said Ronno waits around here?" Aden inquired. It didn't seem like the place where an angry young m...deer would spend his time.

5. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora looked to Xara and nodded, running out of the bushes to Kel.
    "Lets go." she whispered and she ran toward the gates. She waited until the two vulture guards voices slowly disappeared, before she entered the town.
    Now if I were a prison where would I be?
    With her back pressed against the wall,she was able to find some stairs that led below the gate.
    She looked back and moved her fingers for them to follow.
    She descended down the stairs and looked around, the dark halls were lit by torches, she could hear the foot steps of guards and she hid in one of the dark corners until they passed. She continued down the long hall until she saw the hold where all the villagers that were seeking help from Robin were kept.
    She noticed the family of rabbits and the church mice that she helped from earlier.
    "Have you guys seen Little John." she whispered. The youngest rabbit boy nodded and pointed toward some other prison cells. Anora went down the hall until she saw the big ol' bear sitting down.
    "Little John." she whispered,and smiled, they found him!

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna felt that she needed to ask something. She walked up to the mirror confidently. "Answer me this, what are those blue creatures that we saw in the forest earlier?" Luna asked.

7. Krowley Moderator

Krowley was thankful Luna had gone first. In his mind's present state, it was still in the process of eliminating the priority questions from the lesser ones. At the moment, he had come up with a short list of details he needed explaining before hearing the mirror's response. Before speaking, the mirror faded to reveal an image of Vanitas. The masked boy who he confronted back in Deep Jungle.

"They originate from he, filled with anger and hate,
    Consumed by his feelings, they lie, and they wait,
    For new hearts to stroll by, both loving and pure,
    So they may spread fear, of this I am sure."
    Well that's one question answered, he thought to himself. Before questioning on any other overarching problems, he moved them aside, to keep mind at the situation at hand.
    "Where's the Queen now?"
    The mirror's face faded to show the Queen mixing potions.
    "My lady no more, for she cast aside her radiant form,
    In exchange for a hag's, so she may bring up her storm."
    The queen had experimented with some foul seeming chemicals that intentionally transformed her. A cloud of smoke surrounded her and a loud scream was heard. As the smoke began to clear, the appearance of an old beggar woman remained. The mirror's picture shifted to show her leaving through the staircase.
    "She has fled to Snow White, with not a moment's breath,
    brings with her an apple; of the Sleeping Death."
    His heart skipped a beat at the mention of Death. This woman was jealous beyond recognition and her desire to be the fairest in the land caused her to turn herself into some one old and decrepit. How ironic. The mention of death still managed to catch his attention though. Hating to waste another question, he asked; "What's the Sleeping Death?"
    "One bite of the apple, and her eyes will be shut in eternal bliss,
    That is unless she can awaken, by love's first kiss."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I agree that it isn't the most favored place in the forest," Bambi stated. "In fact, due to all the hunting, most animals stay clear of this area and rarely go anywhere near there. But it was the last place he saw the man, so everyday he returns to the same place and hopes that he will come back." In his narration, he had lead the group to the grazing grounds where he peaked around for any sign of life.
    "I sympathize for poor Ronno. I don't understand why he resents me so..."
    "Perhaps it was the jealousy," a mysterious voice commented. Bambi scanned around while Thumper began to quiver.
    From their left, Aux strutted casually into view.
    "A young fawn like you who was admired and adored by all must have cast quite a shadow. If the other subject could not be loved, perhaps he could best you in every other region. If I could get you to experience a similar hate, then perhaps you too would submit," Aux pondered aloud. "And yet here you are. Still basking in the light even after your mother's demise."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Little John became startled after hearing the noises outside his cell. He lazily looked outside to find Anora, Kel and Xara with prison key in hand. "Well if you guys ain't a sight for these eyes," he chuckled. "Where's Rob?"
    Anora explained their situation, with Little John hanging onto her every word.
    "I see... Well, Robin's never let me down before, and I don't think he'd start now." Using the prison key, he unlocked his shackles. "What a relief, those chains were starting to itch something fierce!"
    He quietly lead them through the dungeon corridor, making sure there were no guards in sight. While the coast was clear, incoming voices could be heard. Diving into the shadows, he sucked in his gut to avoid being unseen.
    The two vulture guards from before were waddling through.
    "I still say yer bluffin' trigger," one said.
    "Well, I ain't. I'm tellin' ya, they captured the fox and is gonna execute him public like!" said the other. They continued to ramble back and forth until there bodies and voices faded away.
    Waiting until they were out of sight, Little John jumped out in a worry. "We gotta move fast!" he returned the prison key to Anora. "Take the key and head back up the western staircase to the upper tower, the villagers should be chained up in one room. There are a few cells back the way you came as well." He proceeded to head to the east corridor. "I'll pay a visit to the royal treasury and meet you back here in ten minutes! Rob's a good actor, but he can't stall forever!"

8. Mysty Unknown

Eon snarled at Aux. "You murderer! Time for you to pay for what you have done." Eon readied his keyblade to battle the man.

9. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Why do I feel like I seen him before? Luna thought to herself. The negativity that he's emitting, it's so painful and so dark. Luna shook her head. "Well that's 3 questions down and two more to go. Who's up next?" Luna asked the group.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina made up her mind "I don't need a question." She stated. "The only thing I have to ask I already know the answer to. Luna you can have my question if you want." She said. Her voice had a slightly sad undertone to it but nothing overly noticeable. Her tone turned harsher as she turned back to Luna. "Don't mistake this for me liking you, because I still don't. I just have nothing to ask and Krowley has already asked two questions."

11. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Karina, are you sure you want me to have your question?" Luna asked. "I think you need the question more than I do. Besides, I feel bad taking away a question you needed to ask away from you. It wouldn't be right." Luna smiled.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

"The only question I could come up with to ask was if I would ever be allowed back home, but I know the answer already. I am a disgrace to my family and our culture. On top of that I stole a ship and ran away. Where I come from that is a serious offense. I can never return home.... So no, I don't have anything to ask, go ahead take my question. I don't care." Karina explained to Luna.

13. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna stood there silent as rock. She didn't know what to say. "Karina, I didn't know that. Even with or without knowing, you need this question more than I do. I won't take no as an answer!" Luna clenched her fists as she was speaking.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

"If you won't take it then I will give it to someone else. I have nothing to ask the mirror, lets leave it at that okay?" Karina was getting annoyed with Luna now. She didn't need her question, she didn't want her question. Why did Luna keep trying to force it on her. Karina turned and started walking towards the chamber doors. "I will wait for you guys outside."

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna stood there as Karina headed toward the chamber doors. Luna unclenched her fists. Karina must be in pain from what she told all of us. Luna thought to herself. Why didn't Karina use her question? Luna felt there was more to Karina's reason for not using up her question. "Fine! I'll use your question!" Luna said in an angered tone.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina found her way out of the castle the same way they got in and found a seat in the court yard. /if she could never return home then she had nothing to ask because she had nothing to look forward to or wonder about. She didn't know what was next for her and what she would do once this was all over but she didn't want to find those answers out from a stupid mirror. She figured she would forget the past and move forward onto new adventures. She would probably end up drifting for the foreseeable future because she had no where to go. Karina hoped that none of the others would bring up what she said in there because it wasn't something she was fond of talking about. "Forget the past and move forward, there are better things out there than that dumpy town you came form." She told herself out loud.

17. Krowley Moderator

Karina walked off in discontent with group members still in an awkward and confusing situation. Krowley analyzing the situation as best he could, needed to ask the 2 final questions before moving on. With the newly given information, he compiled a short summary in his mind;

The Queen.
    Snow White is considered to be "the fairest in the land" enraging her jealous queen mother, who wished to be the most radiant. Knowing Snow White had to be removed from the picture she ordered Vanitas to seek her out and take her heart. When he proved unsuccessful, she hired us. When we proved unsuccessful, she took matters into her own hand. By using her knowledge of chemical witchcraft, she concocted a potion that transformed her into an old hag. She then created the sleeping death spell into an apple to make snow white sleep eternally. Where would she go from there?

Vanitas.
    The source of the unversed creatures that have continued to plague this world. What is his ploy in all of this? He's allied himself with the queen but at what gain? So far his unversed have attacked Snow White, the Prince, and anyone with a keyblade. Us working against him, it's expected that he would attack us, and Snow white is a target for some purpose, but what of the prince?

The Prince.
    A lovestruck man who's fallen for Snow White. Vanitas seems to want him far from Snow White, but why? Could his affections somehow threaten Vanitas' plans? He doesn't pose much of a threat, and if we hadn't protected him earlier, the unversed may have ensured his demise.

Snow White.
    An innocent pawn in this game. At least by what has been seen. If the queen's plan has gone through already, then that means she has been put in a state of eternal sleep. If what the mirror said is true, she can be awakened by love's first kiss. What does Vanitas want with her? If nothing, why ally himself? And where has he fled to now?

Many questions were on the table to ask for the time being and Krowley had used 60% of their questions. Seeing as no one else was interested in asking, he took charge to ask another.
    "Why is Vanitas here?"

What the boy seeks, why he disembarked;
    Was for a heart of pure light, devoid of the dark.
    It is one of seven to unlock the door,
    for the reason that sparked the keyblade war...
    Krowley's eyes widened as he nearly stepped back in disbelief. Many of what Vanitas was doing began to make sense. It had happened many times in history and now, yet again some one was after the fabled entity. "Kingdom Hearts..." he spoke out.

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur stood still and tried to block out the sound of Luna and Karina fighting. "What a trivial thing to fight over." He spat bitterly. In truth, he did want to ask a question. He wanted to know if his world was really gone. He knew deep down that it was, but somehow, hearing it would give him closure. But he shoved those thoughts to the back of his mind. Surely, there were more important things to ask. This boy, Vanitas, certainly interested him. If anything, he would be a worthy opponent. And this "Keyblade War?" There were many things the Elder didn't tell him. He wanted to find out more. Perhaps, after they left, he would ask the others in this team about this weapon. It seemed they knew more than he did. He wanted to know as much as possible; as the Elder taught him from when he was a toddler, "the sharpest blade is no substitute for knowledge."

19. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora nodded, "Be safe Little John, we'll meet up later to get Robin Hood back." the white rabbit turned and ran back down the hall, watching out for any guards. She got to cells that she passed recently and unlocked them.
    "Shh," she said softly. "You guys need to sneak out and don't bring attention to yourselves." she looked back to her gang. "Xara, get these guys back into town safely with out getting caught. Kel come with me to get the other villagers in the other tower."
    Anora walked off, her ears twitching for any noises that would tell her a guard was coming near.
    Now where is the western staircase?

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel nodded in agreement to Anora's plan and started to follow behind her. Keeping his eyes open for any signs of guards or the western staircase. "Those stairs have to be around here someplace." He said in a whispered tone, making sure to keep the element of surprise.