Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina looked around at the others and realized that she was the only one not in a weakened state. This wasn't good. It seemed that the mirror was on its last leg too so there was one positive. Karina leap forward and attacked the mirror then returned to her place.

2. Krowley Moderator

3. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur wiped the sweat off his brow and took a brief moment to rest. He turned to Luna as she shouted to him and responded; "Make no mistake. I will fight to my last breath. But thank you all the same." He left it at that, wanting to save his strength for the actual fighting. He swayed as he awaited his moment to strike. In an odd way, he was having the time of his life. Never before has an enemy provided this much of a challenge.

Not since...

That was it. This was his chance to atone for his sin; for abandoning his sword brothers in their time of need. By overcoming this powerful adversary, Shapur saw a chance for redemption. His sword brothers may never return, but Shapur would spend the rest of his life fighting so that they may one day forgive him; and in that forgiveness, Shapur would find peace. He would then ascend to be with his brethren wherever they might be. With new-found strength and an unwavering resolve, Shapur charged forward with a cry of anger, slashing at the mirror and jumping back to his original position. To top it all off, he let out a cry towards the mirror, letting him know he would not be trifled with; and that this battle will only end with the mirror's demise.

4. Krowley Moderator

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna saw the mirror getting weaker by the second. "Give it everything you got guys!" She yelled as she ran up to the mirror and slashed it with all her strength. "I'm not gonna give up now! No matter how tough the challenges ahead of me may be, I will fight until the very end of my existence!" She smiled as she returned into her defensive position.

6. Krowley Moderator

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina knew they were about done. She used all her strength in her attack with the confidence that she wouldn't have to attack again.

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"...Oh," Aden responded a little dumbly. He'd known that Bambi was a prince, but the full gravity of the title and all that came with it hadn't quite occurred to him until now.

Come to think of it, that should've been him back in Lofty Heights. His uncle was one of the leaders of the world (or perhaps just that part of it? It is, after all, a world), and Aden had been learning to one day take his place. But then, Aden discovered the Keyblade, and soon after that, the call from Master Eraqus had been sent out. Had his father found a suitable replacement? Aden didn't have any siblings...

"I'm sure you'll be an excellent protector," Aden offered genuinely. "Your father will definitely be proud."

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor was getting really impatient with the chitchat that was beginning, and he was having trouble sitting around again. He wanted to stay quiet so much, but being around other people was making him act out of character again, and while he didn't like it, he couldn't help himself either.
    He took a step forward and began to speak, "Ok, so you're a prince now. That's cool news and all Bambi, but we're still in trouble. Aux, the guy in the mask that disappeared along with us, is still around, and we have no idea where he is. We have no idea what he's going to do next either, and that's a big disadvantage to us. We need your help to find him, and keep him from doing whatever he's planning. Are you going to help us, or continue to do whatever you've been doing as a prince of this forest?"

10. Mysty Unknown

Eon turned to Aden and grinned. "What Aden said. The forest is under a great knew protector. It is truly blessed." A spark caused Eon to jump a bit. "Where is Aux, We still need to make him pay for what he has done."

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

After recovering from the rudeness of Raisor's interjection, Aden gave him a sharp look. "'Whatever you've been doing as a prince'?" he repeated angrily. "You make it sound like being a prince is all doing whatever it is you want, whenever you want, just prancing around and only caring about yourself!"

Aden realized that he was overreacting and cut himself short, taking a deep breath. "Yes, finding Aux is important," he acknowledged, still less than thrilled. "But you could try asking for help without insulting people."

12. Krowley Moderator

----------------------------------------------

Bambi paused for a brief moment. Looking at his friend's faces, he replied; "If the man is still here, then I will help in anyway I can. He is a threat to the forest I protect, and I will ensure that he does not harm another animal."
    He turned his attention to Thumper.
    ""I know how much the man scares you, and I won't ask you to do something that makes you fearful."

Thumper put his paws at his hips. "I may be a coward, but I'm going to stand by my pal no matter what!" Bambi smiled and nodded. Turning his attention back to the others, he thought aloud; "If the man is still affiliated with Ronno, that is the best place to start. He usually stalk around the grazing fields. Ever since the man left all those years ago, he's been coldly awaiting his return. Resenting not only me, but anyone else showing signs of happiness," he sighed.
    "It's where he last saw the big man, and he's there everyday. Shouldn't be hard to scope him out," Thumper added.
    With Bambi leading the group, they set off for the Grazing Fields.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor eyed Aden as they walked then turned his gaze back towards Bambi. "If you took it as an insult, I have know idea why, but it's not like I know what princes and the like do, so what was I supposed to say? "Help us or go back to standing around looking important?" That's not exactly what princes do, I pretty. As long as they're the right kind, they take their work seriously, and I'm sure Bambi does. It's a job, and jobs shouldn't be taken lightly, the same as our job right now being keybladers."

14. Mysty Unknown

Eon looked back and forth between the two not knowing really what to say. He lived in a prison. Respect was of the utmost importance. "Can you two stop arguing. We need to help them out. We will get there soon enough and then we can make Aux pay."

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"Fair enough," He looked over toward Aden again, "and we can talk later about what got you so upset. After all, our own personal prince shouldn't feel upset; it'll cause too much to worry about later when necessary."

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden huffed, his feathers still slightly ruffled (in both senses of the term). "I know, I know," he said. "We'll talk later, I promise. Aux first, then talking. Okay." He was really wishing he hadn't said anything in the first place. He could already hear the sarcastic "your lordship"s and "your grace"s in his mind...

17. Mysty Unknown

Eon sighed in relief to the end of it. "Um, your Highness, how far is the grazing fields from where we are?"

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

It was there. Shapur saw it. This was his chance. Mustering all the strength he could, he dashed forward, throwing all of his strength into one final slash.

19. Krowley Moderator

"Not far now," Bambi replied. The group had come across a small resting area where all the animals were seen calm and serene. It was a very beautiful sight to behold from a human's perspective. In the center of the refuge, lay a crystal clear pond.
    "This pond is said to have healing properties," he pointed out. He leaned over the pond and took a few drinks.
    "But most animals just use it when there thirsty," he chuckled.

Aden gained a Potion!
    Eon gained a Potion!
    Lars gained a Potion!
    Raisor gained a Potion!

Continuing on, he passed a small Squirrel trying to gain an Acorn from a tree. It was just lazily attached at the end of the most furthest branch. "Bambi!" the little squirrel called out. "Would you mind?"
    Bambi took note as to where the small animal was pointing to. "Sure thing," he smiled. "Stand back."

The squirrel immediately lept of the tree in question.
    Digging his left hoof, Bambi charged his antlers at the tree in a quick dash, causing the acorn to effortlessly fall.
    The squirrel quickly raced down to collect the nut. "Thank you great prince!" he thanked before wandering off.

Aden learned "Sliding Dash"
    Eon learned "Sliding Dash"
    Lars learned "Sliding Dash"
    Raisor learned "Sliding Dash"

(OOC - Congratulations on learning your for Skill Command! To find out how to equip and use these, click here!)

--------------------------------------------

With Shapur's final slash, the mirror, enraged, began to fade. The distorted area that surrounded them also began to disintegrate, as a flash of light blinded the group.

~MISSION COMPLETE~ VII. The Magic Mirror

Karina grew to level 4!
    Krowley grew to level 8! AP increased by 1!
    Luna grew to Level 4!
    Noroz grew to Level 8! AP increased by 1!
    Shapur grew to Level 3!

The light receded to reveal that the group had returned to the queen's chambers. Unharmed and in one piece.

Congrats to you o victorious ones,
    So do ask wisely, for they can't by undone.
    You've proved what you have truly earned,
    5 Answers is what I return.

20. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

He can only answer 5 questions from us. I wonder...... Luna thought to herself. She had so many questions yet, a part of her didn't want to ask. Luna took a couple steps back and remained silent.