Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

Reprising away from the now unconscious Luna, Krowley stood to find that the Princess was long gone. He clenched and shook his fists at his sides in frustration. He looked as if he was going to yell out. Instead, he unclenched his fists and just took in a deep sigh. Any plan he conducted was always sidetracked, altered, or flipped. The difficult of keeping things in order became as hard as drawing a straight line with his mouth.
    He looked down at the passed out hostile and slapped her lightly on the face a few times.
    "Hey, no sleeping on the job." He looked up at the other two for any type of support.

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna started to wake up. " Where am I?" Luna questioned as she started to stand up but she fell down to her knees. "Ouch. Why do my shoulders hurt all of sudden?" She stood up and looked around. "Hey? Wasn't there a maiden here as well as heartless and those blue creatures?"

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina had decided that she didn't like Luna at this point so she chose not to answer any of her questions. "We should go find that girl before she get herself hurt." Karina said in a cold tone. She didn't look at anyone while she said it instead she was still staring down the path that Snow whit head fled.

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna looked at Karina as she passed by her. "Can someone at least explain to what's going on?" She said as she became quite confused. "All I know is that one minute I'm fighting the heartless and those blue things from getting any closer to the maiden. The next minute I'm on the ground." This is really confusing me. She thought to herself.

5. Krowley Moderator

"There she is Little John... Isn't she beautiful?
    Robin Hood admired his childhood sweetheart from afar, as he peered at her through his half complete disguise. Entranced, he nearly walked out into the public before being pulled back by Little John.
    "Hold up there lover boy, your heart's running away with your head.
    "Oh stop worrying, this disguise would fool my own mother!"
    Robin portrayed his elaborate peasant Stork costume, showing his eyes to be the only recognizable quality.
    "Yeah? Well your mom ain't here. You got to fool ol' Bushel Britches," he said pointing to the sheriff. "And as for the rest o' yous; try not to repeat what happened in town. This may be Rob's only shot to get close to Marian." he signaled them with his trademark wink, putting the finishing touches on his own disguise. His outfit comprised of Shakespearean clothing, having poofed pants, a monocle, cane, and large hat with even larger feather. His entire attire was colored florescent pink.
    "No if you'll excuse me, I must go an lay a scene on Old Prince John," he laughed in a Royal tone, strutting towards the phony king's tent.
    Tying his false beak around his head, Robin looked to the others with their individual clothing.
    "Looking Sharp everyone!"
    The Elephants once again blasted their trunks to signal that the tournament was starting to begin.
    "Well, that's our queue, let the performance commence!" Robin trotted out on his storkly spindled legs motioning for the others to follow.

-------------------------------------------

Krowley chose to ignore Luna's actions for now. "Forget it, just keep moving."
    He wouldn't deal with this. He couldn't deal with this. Obstacle after obstacle, everything always seemed to be in his way. He began feeling some inner regret asking upon other for help. This grew into too many things he couldn't keep track of. He began to think of what the other groups would be doing right now. Not that Krowley was the most qualified, but his experienced surpassed theirs, even if only by a year or so. Choosing to just complete his next objective, he trekked on with the other three to the edge of the forest. There, Snow White stood in front of a small cottage, observing the small house in the forest clearing.
    "Oh it's adorable... Just like a doll's house."
    She seemed to have calmed down a bit, but he chose to keep back and see how this developed. Her demeanor was calm, and she kept to one place, Krowley didn't want to jynx that by approaching her.
    The maiden knocked a few times on the door to see if anyone could assist her.
    "Guess know one's home," she said aloud. She looked to a dusty window only to see how dark it was inside. She then slowly turned the door handle to find it was unlocked and she ventured into the house.
    Despite his better judgment, he turned and chose to go back to the Castle.
    "That settles that... She's safe and we can go back to deal with the Queen now."

~Back at the Castle~

"Blundering fool, you return to me without results?"
    In her chambers, the Queen was speaking directly with Vanitas. who leaned on a nearby wall.
    "My results will reveal themselves when they're good and ready."
    "You said you had them in the woods."
    "I did, but some keywielders prevented the delivery. What's more, they took her to some cottage clearing outside the forest."
    "Insolence! I told them to return her to me, not to push her further away!"
    "Well then I guess you're the one to blame in this instance it seems. Doesn't matter, I'll just go back and-
    "No- I've sent enough bearers to do my dirty work.. I'll go myself to that cottage."
    "Whatever, mind explaining how you plan to get her back? Will you knock on the door or window."
    "Never mind that. Be gone with you! You have failed your purpose."
    Picking himself up from the wall, Vanitas opened a corridor of darkness saying; "Your funeral," before walking through.

(OOC - I know my character's being a bit of a dick, but it's for both character development as well as to move the story along)
    ----------------------------

(Great Forest - 4 More posts)

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina could tell that Krowley wasn't in a good mood, so she followed him all the way to the cottage in silence. She didn't want to get on his bad side and be asked to leave since she really didn't have anywhere else to go. She couldn't go home since she ran away to come here and she was not familiar with any other worlds. Not once did she look at Luna the entire way, she mostly kept her eyes down looking at the ground, until they saw Snow White. She watched to make sure she was safe then turned to Krowley when he started to speak. Still she said nothing.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Raisor and Kross were both silent. "Um. All right." Aden tried to cough, but it sounded like a strangled squawk. "Let's finish this up and get back to Bambi, shall we?" He lashed out at the coonhound once more with his Keyblade. Hopefully this would be done quickly...

8. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

((I am so sorry that I have been M.I.A. on you guys!!!!!))

Anora patted down the pants of a brown and bage peasant costume. A hood over her head to mask her ears which were bundled up in a bun. She was portraying a guy...a very short guy... Anyway, Anora's hand tightened around the bow. When was the last time she had one of these? oh yes, when she was in school (-.-). She wasn't the best archer her skills lied in magic and sword play. But nevertheless she- uh he- was ready. Following behind the "stork" Anora looked to the king and Maid Marian she believed.

Oh she is very pretty!

Her eyes than fell upon the other guys, she smiled a little but than placed her head slightly down as she passed the Chief.

I hope this disguise works....

As she walked passed him, a breath held the whole time, she exhaled.

That was nerve wrecking...

Each archer was given a target hers was the 5th in line. She looked at it.

Well to win I need to hit that target...

She saw how small it looked.

Yeah I can't hit that.

Looking at the other guys she wondered how well they would be at arching.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Making sure his hood hide his face from everyone that was watching. From their perceptive, he would look like a wandering archer who decided to stop by at test his luck in the contest. Once he was in line with the other contestant, he looked at the target before him. All I have to do is to his the center target. Shouldn't be too difficult if I just focus. He thought as he eyed the target.

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna felt the atmosphere was heavy as before. "So, what are we going to do about the Queen?" Luna stopped walking for a second. I sense there is a large negative force coming from the castle. She thought to herself. "It's probably nothing" She said out loud as she covered her mouth with her hands. It's probably best to keep my guard up. "Shouldn't someone stay in case an enemy decides to hurt her?" Luna asked as she continued to walk.

11. Krowley Moderator

He paused at the Luna's comment. He began to question and examine his options.
    Would dividing be the better option?
    What if Vanitas reared his head against two novices?
    Could he risk another "Luna-tic" moment?
    While dividing help progress things, sticking together was wiser. As much as he wanted to get things done, everyone's safety was sill crucial.
    Their chances were better together, he thought.
    "She'll be fine. The house looks abandoned, and she should be safe so long as she doesn't do anything rash."
    Of course, this was a princess. All Krowley could do was hope for the best as he lead the others through the forest back to the castle.

--------------------------------------

Little John made his way, dawdling back and forth towards the phony king of England. On his route he unknowingly passed Nequa, whom he had not met yet. Nonchalantly, he tipped his hat to her, "Good day, madame."
    While she saw passed his disguise she merely chuckled. "You must be joking..."
    "I do not joke, maiden," he defended. "I am Sir Reginald, Duke of Chutney!"
    "Of course you are..." Nequa stood as a fun opportunity presented itself. "Prince John is right through there."
    "Thank you kindly M'lady," Little John continued as Nequa watched him introduce himself.
    "Oh this will be a fun tournament indeed..."

The Elephants blew their horns for the third time, marking all archers to line up single file for the tournament to begin.
    Lead by the royal guards, they began to march towards their targets. Little John was the only one from their group not participating as he was next to the Prince and Maid Marian fooling the unsuspecting Royal.
    The Captain of the royal guards, which was the form of an Alligator, walked up to the prince with a golden arrow on a pin cushion.
    "Your Highness. With your royal permission, we are ready to begin."
    The lazy prince lounged in his throne, lifted his hand and order him to proceed.
    The Alligator Captain turned to the archers and viewing public to make the official proclamation.
    "The tournament of the Golden Arrow will now begin! Only the four best archers will make it to the final round!"
    Cheers from the crowd echoed vastly inside the tournament surroundings.
    The Elephants blew their horns a fourth turn, signalling the archers that they were free to shoot.

12. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

(OOC: nice pun krowley!)
    "I just can't help but be concerned about her safety." Luna said with a concerned look on her face. She kept walking with the other three. She kept thinking about her life back home but she remembers that she has two missions to complete. Her first was to find a way to save her home from disappearing entirely. Her second was to go into the realm of darkness and rescue a friend. Luna didn't want to fail both missions. She made her hands into fists at the thought of losing her family, her home, and her friend. She fell silent until she arrived at the castle.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina considered offering to stay behind to protect the girl but she knew that no one would trust her there alone, and she refused to be stuck there with Luna. The other guy she didn't really know what she thought about him but he was too quiet and she didn't really want to be stuck with him either. Krowley obviously led this team so he wouldn't stay behind to protect the girl. After going through her options in her head she decided to just go with what they were doing and stay quiet. She was not exactly sure what they were going to do but she would just play along with it. As they walked she decided to remain at the back of the group as to not be disturbed. She liked the quiet and was much into socializing with the others, especially Luna.

14. Maka Albarn It's called love

The majestic door to the Guild Hall opened hesitantly, creaking gradually as it swung inwardly. A purple haired girl poked in, looking around the place. She around eleven years old, maybe slightly older. She raised an eyebrow as she looked in the empty place. "Helloooooooo?" she whispered loudly, then listened to her voice echo. "Um... hi? Anyone?" But no one responded back to her. "Huh..." She shrugged her shoulder and then walked into the guild and then leaned against the large door, to shut it behind her.

"Shoot, I shouldn't have taken that nap!" she groaned, looking around to see that indeed it was totally empty. "Way to go Xara, you derp! Sleeping when grand adventure awaits ya! And what do you do? You sleep. And-" Something caught the girl's eye, who was obviously named Xara and did not have a personality disorder, and she looked to the end of hall. "Ooo! Shiny!"

Xara jogged down the longish hall towards the place where she saw the strange glint of light and then slowed when she neared what it appeared to be a podium with a large book on it, wide open. "A book? Psh, boooring..." However, despite turning her noise up at it, Xara peered more closely at the pages and saw that words were popping up on their own accord as if it was written by magic. "Oh, never mind! A magic book. COOL!"

She watched as the words were being written out and then folded her arms over her chest, frowning as she observed."So much is going on... Where the heck am I suppose to head to?"

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"Hey Aden, " Raisor jumped forward to another dog and slammed into it with such force that it threw it towards a tree and caused a few barks to come off and leave a mark from where the dog slammed, "I think you should just keep focusing on fighting. Otherwise we're not going to get anywhere, and we definitely won't be catching up with Bambi and Thumper."
    He pushed his front legs onto to ground and pushed, throwing himself back a bit, dodging another dog's attack. He was finally getting used to his form, and was able to fight better as well. He just hoped that he didn't take too long to learn.

16. Krowley Moderator

Yen Sid gracefully walked down the staircase as he always did, to see the young girl at the head of the hall. He had just finished some of his own investigating. He eyed her as she appeared to be talking to herself.

"So much is going on... where the heck am I supposed to go?" she asked herself.
    "If you wield the key, I would recommend fighting alongside allies," the wise wizard exclaimed to the mystery girl reading the book. Finishing his cascade down the steps, he began to introduce himself. "I am Master Yen Sid... What might your name be?"

---------------------------------

The walk back to the castle was dead silent.
    The four walked in near single file as no one said a word throughout the trek. Krowley himself felt he had spoken too much and messed up to often to try and remedy the quiet with conversation. He simply did as the others did and thought to himself while hearing nothing but the grass beneath his feet. Even Noroz, who was ecstatic when they arrived, had remained mute since their fight in the forest.

Without speaking, they had made it back to the castle grounds at the courtyard. As instructed, the prince had fled the scene along with his white stallion. There were no creatures in sight either, which made him suspicious...
    Rushing cautiously to where they had exited, Krowley found the hidden staircase in which they had previously exited from.
    "Let's go..." he silently spoke.

-------------------------------------

Great Forest Group
    OOC - 3 posts remaining (Counting the posts you actually fight in)

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

Xara yelped in surprise when she heard the sudden voice behind and spun around, only to see an old man in a wizardly like outfit coming down the stairs... Then again, his voice made him sound important and leader like. Then when he introduced himself as Master Yen Sid- "The Master Yen Sid?" she questioned in awe. She quickly stood up straight and then bowed respectfully to the master, trying to hide her excitment. "Um, my name is Xara. Xara Flame," she spoke softly, feeling suddenly foolish for being so late.

The girl sighed out in distress, suddenly remembering why she was delayed in the first place. It wasn't just the nap, it was more than that. "I'm so sorry I'm so late!" she blurted out, looking up at the man that was much taller than her. "I got the letter," she pulled it out of her pocket, which by now was wrinkled and messy since she didn't have time to think about neatness, and held it out to the wizard "but some masked person came out of no where and tried to get me to come with them, and they kind of scared me so I tried to leave and then they tried to attack me and then chased me, and... I didn't want them to know where I was heading off to. So I made a couple of detours..." Her shoulders sagged as she took in a breath and then looked over to the book behind her. "Now I don't know where to go exactly..."

Xara pressed her lips in a thin line, looking up at Yen Sid with worriment sparkling in her green eyes. She remembered he said to go with allies if she wield the keyblade and she did, but what place needed her the most she wondered to herself.

18. Krowley Moderator

"No need to fear child, you are among friends now," he said reassuringly. Looking around, he came to the realization that he was still the only one there. "Or at least one friend.." he claimed giving off a small smile. He put his hand on her shoulder and spun her back around to the open book. "To answer some of your queries, there are indeed masked assailants kidnapping novice keybladers as part of some unknown scheme..." He spoke over the quill that continued to write in the enchanted book, flipping from page to page, chronicling as quickly as possible.

"Few, have travelled from their homes in hopes of avoiding them, while others have offered to help... Whatever the reason, we have gathered quite the assemblage of volunteers. In fact, they are all traversed to multiple worlds in hopes of broadening their search," he continued.

"As to my knowledge, there are currently three worlds available to visit." He walked with his robe dragging along the ground to the small Holo-almanac device which portrayed the three worlds. "While I am no man of science, I'm sure if you follow this map, you should be able to find the others..."
    Before Xara, showed three World's in small holographic bubbles;

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"As to which... That is for your heart to decide..." he said ominously as he went on to walk about the Guild Hall. "Oh yes, and welcome to our resistance," he said smiling, before resuming his stroll.

19. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora's fingers squeezed around the bow, the other hand reaching for the arrow behind her.

I'm sure I can do this. only the four best will be able to advance. Robin is for sure to be one of them!

Anora looked to Robin, than back to the target. Placing the arrow on the bow, her grip loosened, her head tilting to get a better angle.

She took a deep breath. Drawing back the bow.

The elephants blew their horns.

Letting out a breath, she let go of the arrow and it hit the target!

She blinked and looked at the arrow.

The arrow was in between the 2nd and 3rd ring.

Oh darn.

She looked to the others to see how well they did.

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Yeah, I realize that..." Aden grumbled around his Keyblade, attacking the dogs more furiously. One of them yipped loudly and started whimpering when Aden slashed at its back legs. "These guys can't stay up for much longer, can they...?"