Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

The only thoughts that crossed Karina's mind was What are these things and why are there so many of them? She was already familiar with heartless. She had seen a few in the past and learned about them, but these blue creatures were totally new to her. They reminded her of the heartless but they were different. It didn't really matter what they were really, she just needed to defeat them. She took out 2 heartless on her right, then turned around and took out a blue creature. It seemed like there were not as many now but she still didn't understand where they were all coming from. How could there be that many around?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor ran toward Aden to back him up. Just as he was getting close enough to yell to him, Raisor was attacked by his own enemy. The dog ran toward him with amazing speed, making Raisor wonder why the heck he couldn't have been a dog in this world, and snarled its teeth.
    For the first time since he got to this world, he brought out his keyblade, clenching it in his mouth. He knew he would have to figure out how to fight using his keyblade this way, or else he was in for a world of pain.
    Raisor slammed his feet into the ground to stop his running, and turned his body toward the dog. The dog leapt towards his, with its mouth getting wider. Raisor didn't have time to get out of the way, so he turned his head quickly, and just as the dog had gotten close enough for Raisor to see its eyes, he swung his head to the side, and slammed the dog across the head and it flew about 3 yards away, landing on its side, only to get back up and shake off the hit.
    "Ok, so these things aren't going to go down without a fight," Raisor sighed, wishing he head somewhat of a better fight. "Maybe I can finish this quickly and catch up with those two."

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As Luna kept fighting the heartless and those strange blue monsters, she kept becoming angry and angrier. After she took out a heartless, her eyes became red as fire. She immediately started to take out the heartless and the blue monsters one by one. She went silent as soon as her rampage started.

4. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz' mind had not been to kind to him as of late. It weakened him and slowed him down. Damnit... they can't see me like this. He thought to himself, which is why he had withdrawn himself away from the group. However, as he heard the others fight, he realized he couldn't be hanging back.
    Fu.ck it, he thought to himself, as he ran to the others and sliced a few creatures.

5. Krowley Moderator

~MISSION COMPLETE~ V. Defend the Maiden

Karina grew to Level 2!

With the creatures gone and no threats in sight, the young woman slowly lifted her head. Krowley offered his hand to help her up. She graciously accepted as she was helped back to her feet. "Are you alright?" Dusting herself off, she began to speak. "Those horrible creatures- they tried to grab me" she explained in a high toned voice. "Seems like they're attacking a lot of people here." He looked back to the maiden who matched the Prince's description of white skin, ebony hair and red lips. "You wouldn't happen to be Snow White, would you?" She smiled nodding.
    "Thank you. I feel quite better now. I'm sure I'll get along, somehow. But...I do need a place to sleep at night. Would you know anywhere I might?"
    "Funny you should mention, we were sent by the Queen to fetch-"
    "Oh no, not the Queen... You're after me too, aren't you?" she asked innocently.
    "What? No- well, we were sent for by her, you but we won't hurt you."
    Snow White began to explain; "I overheard her talking with a masked boy about taking my heart."
    "Your heart?" Krowley repeated.
    She nodded. "Yes. She handed him a box and wanted him to put my heart inside it... Ooh, I don't want to think about it."
    "Well we aren't here for any hearts. Just trying to help... Is there anything else about the conversation that would help?"
    "No... but when they finished they sent hordes of those creatures to my room. Afterwords, I ran to the forest to seek shelter. They must have found me..."
    So he's controlling them, he though to himself.
    "So you'll help me?"
    It was obvious now, that they couldn't bring her back. But at the same time they had to use that mirror to find out more.
    Krowley sighed replying; "Sure, we'll help you find a place to lay low."
    "Oh thank you oh so much!"
    Turning to his fellow wielders he lowly said, "Once we find her a safe haven, we'll return to the queen. Even if we don't have her, I'm going to get answers one way or another..."

~MISSION COMPLETE~ IV. Retrieve Snow White

Luna grew to Level 3!

~MISSION START~ VI. The Right Thing

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Even though the creatures disappeared, Luna continuously hit the ground with her keyblade and her eyes still red as ever. She still remained silent and hit the ground with her keyblade repeatedly.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina turned and looked at Luna. What was she doing, why was she hitting the grown? Unlike the trees earlier there was nothing off about the ground. From what Karina could see she was hitting it for no reason. "Um.... What is she doing?" She finally asked Krowley. She usually didn't care what others did but this was just a little too strange for even her to ignore.

8. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Maverick listened to the exchange with the utmost interest. The levity of Little John and Robin Hood made the wielder appreciate the gravity of the current situation, whatever that was. Mav crossed his arms and wore a cocky smile, nodding. "It would be mighty rude if we didn't oblige the fox. Besides, a kiss from a beautiful maiden might just be worth the danger," the Wielder jested in response to Anora. "However, I gotta admit that I'm no good with a bow." He added, though he winked. But I am a fast learner, he thought, shrugging. Whether or not that they were going to participate too didn't seem to bother Mav. He simply wanted to join the fun and bathe himself in the adventure at hand.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden continued warding off his coonhound, slipping in a strike when he could, but mostly defending. With any luck the dogs would wear out quickly and then he'd be able to keep following Bambi with...

"...I know this really isn't the best time," Aden called to the other Keyblade wielder. "But I don't think I caught your name?" While he was distracted, the coonhound lunged again and Aden clumsily blocked the dog's jaws.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor jumped toward the dog he was fighting and slammed into it with his keyblade, throwing the dog backwards into a tree.
    "Name's Raisor." He kept his guard up as the dog got back up once more to attack him, "Make sure you keep your attention focused on that opponent of yours. It might just be a dog, but these ones are pretty feisty."
    Just as he said he blinked when he shouldn't have. The dog got in closer then Raisor had first believed, and he quickly used his two left feet to push to the right, out of the dogs way. He grunted as he quickly looked at his side. The dog managed to get a glancing blow on him with its teeth, and while it wasn't anything serious, it still stung annoyingly.
    "See what I mean?"

11. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna continued to hit the ground until she heard Karina. She turned around and walked towards her with keyblade in hand. Luna raised her keyblade and started to attack her. She turned towards Krowley and Noroz and started to attack them.

12. Krowley Moderator

Taking note of Karina's comment, Krowley took his defensive stance. Luna was not only hostile, but her eyes showed enraged anger. Almost red, like the creatures they has just finished fighting. A similar conflict happened with Leo in Deep Jungle and that mess resulting in holding back the group immensely. It didn't seem like darkness, but he had a hard time thinking of other possibilities. Bracing himself, Krowley cast attempted to cast Aero, only to unfortunately discover, he was out of MP. Trying to guard, he ended up taking a hit to the shoulder before being able to guard. He was knocked back and skid along the ground. Why always me? he thought to himself.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

This girl is completely insane. Karina thought as she got ready to block Luna's attack. What kind of person would turn on her own team like this? Luna's eyes seemed an unnatural colour. Karina was able to successfully block Luna's attack but from the corner of her eye she saw that Krowley wasn't so lucky. At this point she no longer cared if this girl was her ally or not, she annoyed her. Karina moved from a defense stance to an offensive one. "What is your problem?" She yelled as she went to attack Luna.

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna remaining silent continued attack Karina, Krowley and Noroz. She blocked Karina's attack and on the corner of her eye she saw Snow White. She started to walk toward her and was ready to attack her.

15. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Get your teeth off of my allies you dirty dog!"Came a voice from behind the two. Kross came barreling in, a spear of light surrounding his hand and he summoned his keyblade, holding it in his tiny paws and swung the keyblade right towards the dog's snout, aiming to send him flying. He hopped down and breathed out, looking at Aden and Raisor."Hey you two."He said, grinning.

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden was about to reply to Raisor when the tiny rabbit from before came barreling in, Keyblade in hand, dispatching one of the dogs.

He blinked. "...Kross?" Now that he looked at the rabbit properly, it definitely had some Kross-esque characteristics. "Whoa. Um. Good to see you again. Thanks for the h...the hel..."

Aden finally burst out laughing. "You're a rabbit! You're a tiny, harmless rabbit! Sweet Gaea, that's...whoooo..."

17. Krowley Moderator

As her skin was practically white as snow, Snow White's complexion could not be more pale. Panicking, the maiden fled in the direction of the mountain trail attempting to avoid Luna's sudden destructive instinct. "Princess, wait!" Krowley yelled, staggering back up to subdue Karina. Sprinting towards the hostile ally, he tackled her in a random act of desperation. Both of them fell to the ground as he looked up to see her flee the scene in horror. The only thing he saw, was the back of Snow White's dress, fade into the darkness of the forest.

-------------------------------------

Great Forest Group
    OOC - 5 posts remaining (Counting the posts you actually fight in)

------------------------------------

Elephants blew their horns loud like trumpets and a band began to play, marking the beginning of the archery tournament. Just outside the castle walls, town citizens gathered and watched as the archers began to assemble. Far out in front, Prince John sat in his royal seating place outside.
    "Hehehe, oh how this is a red letter day! A coup d'état, to coin a Norman phrase... My plan to kidnap Robin Hood in public is pure genius!" he said, praising himself.
    "Your plan? I'd hardly call it a plan." From behind his royal throne, Nequa appeared.
    "And where have you been?" he asked angrily.

"None of your concern... I have my own matters I attend to. Has he arrived with the group you mentioned earlier?"
    "Not yet, but I'm watching out for him with my rrroyal eye. I have not forgotten our arrangement, Once Robin wins the tournament, I finally get to arrest him, and you take those band of misfits for your own," he explained, rolling his "R's".
    "Oh, naturally sire... That sly fox who followed you with that silly disguise. He robbed you and made you look utterly ridiculous." She began to chuckle. "Almost makes me wish I was there to see it..." While Nequa stood, she enjoyed just reminding him of the humiliation he endured earlier. Just the thought of making others miserable was one of her favorite things to do. She turned as she began to leave once again.
    "And where are you going now!" he whined.
    "If they see me, they will know something's amiss. I'm better off observing from the shadows."
    "And what if they escape again?"

"Don't question my methods, and I won't bring up your maneless head."
    The angered prince grinded his teeth. Unknown to him, Maid Marian had just arrived curtseying to him and taking her seat.
    "Good morrow to you my liege, and who might you be?" she asked politely to the masked woman.
    "Leaving. Enjoy the tournament my dear." In an exaggerated gesture she curtseyed and fled the tent.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

At this point Karina was both confused and annoyed. She watched as Snow White fled the scene not sure whether she should follow her or stay with the group. She didn't really know this world enough to chance following her and getting lost, so she stood and stared at Krowley and Luna who where both on the ground now. "This is going to be an interesting adventure." Thought as she stared off in the direction that Snow White fled.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

After being tackled by Krowley, Luna's eyes turned back to emerald green. As her eye's changed back to normal, she closed her eyes and blacked out. The keyblade in her hand disappeared as she blacked out.

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden quickly coughed, feeling a bit guilty. "...Anyway," he said awkwardly. "Um. I'm pretty sure there was one more dog besides the one you just hit. We should probably be able to take it out quickly between the three of us, right?"