Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna looked around her surroundings and saw nothing but sand blanketed underneath the cover of the night sky. However, something that had resembled a tiger's head nearby. As the others commented on the strange sight, they all started making their way toward it. Luna continued looking around and felt a strange sense of familiarity. Before she could ponder it any further, a voice boomed through the air. Luna looked back and saw it had been coming from the mysterious tiger head. The silver-haired girl ran over to the group to catch up with them. As she caught up with them, lightning struck across the sky while the wind started picking up. The tiger head was beginning to shrink and almost deteriorate while a man and what had appeared to be a flying carpet bolted through the tiger-like cave before landing behind the party.

The group went over to the young man to check on him. Karina had looked to Luna as if confirming their actions. Luna looked at the young man before looking back at Karina, she nodded her head in agreement. Beuce was the first to make contact with the young man. He had introduced himself and checked to see if he was okay. The man stood up as he shook his hair to remove any sand that might've gotten on him. Once he had done all that, he had introduced himself as Aladdin. He had then explained that the sand tiger head was something called the Cave of Wonders. Luna looked back at where this cave was before disintegrating back into the sand dunes. She looked back at Aladdin as he motioned to the carpet he had flown in on as well as a golden lamp he had in his pocket. As he was talking about the lamp, he immediately stopped himself and changed the subject. As curious as Luna was, she chose not to pry any further.

"
    We're actually just visiting but it seems we've gotten quite lost." Luna smiled as she scratched her head. She wanted to keep their reason short and vague as possible. She then proceeded to introduce herself. "I am Lunala, however, Luna is fine with me." Another smiled graced her lips as she looked at Aladdin. She had then noticed a monkey pop out its head from beneath the sand. Carrying what seemed to be a fez in its hand, it climbed up Aladdin's body and placed the fez on his head. Aladdin thanked it and patted its head. The silver -haired girl giggled as she watched on. "How nice of your friend! And who might you be?"

2. Krowley Moderator

"Just some hired entertainment," he replied jovially. "The gala behind me is being hosted by the very wealthy Mr. Eli La Bouff. He is hosting this masquerade ball in honor of Prince Naveen's arrival from Maldovia. From what the reporters are saying, the prince is always one for street performers. Thus my very prompt employment," he smiled. The bearded man showcased 3 cards to the group. Two black, shuriken-like X cards and one orange circle card. "The game is simple, simply find the Circle card," he instructed politely to Kaida. He placed all three cards face down on his dealer table and began to shuffle them, but not too rapidly. "Now, where is Circle card?" he asked. Thankfully, he wasn't mixing them too rapidly, so it was easier to spot that the circle card had been shuffled to the right most card on the table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Abu. Be sure to hold all your jewelry close to the vest. He can get very... curious" Aladdin grinned.
    Abu took notice of Luna and his eyes immediately moved upward to the sparkling tiara on her head. White diamonds shining in his eyes, he leapt off Aladdin and clutched onto Luna, giving her sad, innocent eyes.
    "But I think maybe it's better if we get outta the desert before we freeze overnight." He looked over to the carpet he had ridden on and thought aloud. "I... don't think all of us are gonna fit on carpet though..." he scratched the back of his head as he looked around the group."Don't suppose you guys brought any camels with you?"

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina was used to the bizarreness of traveling worlds, but as she learned to deal with people more it became a whole other thing to learn. She usually spoke her mind and then fought things and now trying to figure out how to be more careful with her words came with a bit of trouble. At least Karina knew this much, introductions were almost never wrong. "My name is Karina.... you can call me Karina." It never occurred to her how odd it was that she didn't have a nickname like the rest, but as everyone introduced themselves with a formal name and a nickname Karina tried to play up that she didn't have one, though it felt weird.

Then there was the matter of the carpet and getting back. While there was the whole world order nonsense to worry about, Karina knew the moment heartless showed up and normality they might have carried would be out the window anyways. Deciding playing coy wasn't worth it, Karina just summoned her glider and got on.
    "We will be fine as long as you lead the way." She said offering no explanation to any of what she had just done and hoped that this Aladdin guy would just go along with it.

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna smiled as Aladdin introduced Abu to the group. Abu had then leaped off from Aladdin and went over to Luna. She noticed the sparkle in his eyes as he gazed at her tiara. The princess giggled as she looked at the jewel-struck Abu. She petted his head before speaking. "Would you like to hold my tiara, Abu?" Luna took the tiara off her head and passed it to Abu. Abu took it from her hands as his eyes filled with wonder over the stunning tiara. The princess giggled once again. "Now, that tiara is very important to me. My father handpicked each of those jewels while my mother designed the crown herself before my father made the whole tiara himself. It's something filled with nothing but my parents' love so I unfortunately can't let you keep it. You can hold it though." She smiled as she looked at the crown herself, picturing the smiling faces her parents must have had as they built and designed the crown for their daughter. Memories flooded in, one after the other, leaving a gentle smile on her face as she reminisced old times with her family. She stroked Abu's head before closing her eyes, picturing her parents once more.

Aladdin had then pointed out how the night was growing cold. He looked to his carpet before looking to the others. Luna looked at the carpet and agreed with Aladdin. Karina had then got on her glider to reassure Aladdin that they will be fine. Luna looked back at Abu as the small monkey continued to gaze at the crown. She looked back at the others before looking to Aladdin. "If it's alright with you Aladdin, may I join you on your carpet? I have a feeling Abu won't let my tiara go for awhile." Luna giggled as she asked. She knew full well that she had her own method of transportation but she couldn't bear tearing the crown away from Abu so soon. She looked to the others as she wanted to confirm with the others. "Would that be alright with you guys as well? Would you mid if I rode back with Aladdin and Abu on their carpet?"

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Kel didn't have much to contribute regarding why they were here, which was for the best. The simpler the answer, as well as the little answers told would mean less to question later on. Though between the flying carpet, talking lion head and apparent magic lamp, he wasn't sure how much they would have to do to fall under the 'out of the ordinary' spectrum. "You can just call me Kel."

Now there was definitely a hint of worry when Luna handed her tiara to Abu. It was less out of distrust and more out of worry. Aladdin did warn them about how curious Abu could get after all. Now when the matter of transportation came up, he doubted that they all would fit on it as well. He would've doubted it's ability to carry them all, but somehow he got the feeling that the carpet would've gotten offended if he voiced that. Instead he merely shrugged and brough forth his own glider. It'd be easier for them to travel like this. Before he got on, Kel did give Luna an answer to her question. "I don't see the harm in it since we're going to the same place."

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png
    Soon Beuce went over and checked on the crashed landed person. Soon the person said he was Aladdin. 'That giant sand tiger- err... what's left of it anyways used to be the cave of wonders!' He wondered why this person would have went into such a cave in the first place. 'My guess was they weren't too fond of this little treasure we found and tried to trap us in there. He motioned over to a living carpet that began digging itself out of the sand. 'Luckily we found this magic carpet and flew out to safety. That along with this lamp...' He took out a small golden lamp from his pocket. 'Legend has it whoever has the lamp can summon-' He stopped himself before continuing. AJ eyed the lamp. There were always legends of certain objects wherever he went and even back home if his object was anything like those nothing good was more then likely to come from it. Luna said they had gotten lost which was a good enough reason as any. Aladdin soon said something about getting out to the desert before they froze overnight. Before he could say anything Karina just summoned her glider. He said nothing to this. They sight of magic keyblades popping up did not seem to surprise Aladdin for the time being. "Andrew Jacob Canvasback, You can call me AJ. As for getting out of the desert we will be fine just lead the way." There was nothing to do be to leave so he was just going to wait until every was ready and then head out.

7. Krowley Moderator

"Whoa, never seen those in the bazaar. You guys really aren't from around here..." Aladdin was taken back at the summoning of their gliders. He tilted his head as he examined the powerful machines Abu also marveling at the newly summoned gliders."Yeah, you can join us on carpet. Just keep an eye on your tiara. Abu can be very... possessive..." Abu at this time was holding the tiara very preciously, gleaning over his several reflections in the many jewels on the crown. Aladdin quickly grabbed Abu and tossed him onto carpet, allowing Luna on the carpet before he gave the rug a quick run of the tassels. They flew forward and quickly through the night, prompting the rest of the party to do the same...

Elsewhere..

Jafar began scowering the streets of the dune city of Agrabah. His faithful parrot Iago flying about the bazaar before landing on his shoulder
    "Jafar! I've looked everywhere for Jasmine. She's disappeared like magic!"
    "The girl is more trouble than she's worth," Jafar grimaced.
    From behind him, Maleficent appeared with her staff, showing an expression of disappointment. "Not the first time you've that that...You said you had things under control"
    "Agrabah is full of holes for rats to hide in. But why worry about Princess Jasmine? If she cant be found, There are more than a dozen that can take her place..
    "Despite several, candidates, many are being safeguarded and a world traveling vessel.We my only need two, but there are only a handful within reach. We are running out of time."
    "Well, if the princess is that important, we'll find her.

"Don't hesitate to call for help if needed. Hades felt he could handle the keybladers on his own, and we all know what became of that scenario..."
    "Your concern is touching, but hardly necessary.I may not be a god, but I know how to deal with the just and righteous... In fact, I'm expecting a package to arrive shortly that could very well turn the tide," he grinned.

Later that day....

Aladdin and the rest of the keybladers arrived in Agrbaah. "Well here we are, Agrabah sweet Agrabah. Anywhere you hoping to visit first?"

8. Aelin Best Waifu

upload_2023-9-4_17-21-48.png
    Karina just blinked and looked around Agrabah. Aladdin asked where they wanted to go, but truth be told Karina had no clue what they were actually looking for. Trouble tended to find them and she didn't know what Agrabah had to offer. Finally Karina just sighed there was no real direction to go but if they were to look for trouble which would probably lead to the princess then they should go where people were. If trouble didn't find them they would most likely hear at least some rumours that would lead them where they needed to go. Now however there wasn't much to go off of. "I guess the markets." Karina said with a shrug, looking to the others for confirmation.

9. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Aladdin soon figured out that they were not from there. He would have preferred that particular bit of information was held off as long as possible but there was nothing that could be done about it now. They soon went off on the carpet. As soon as Aladdin took off he summoned his key blade and followed. Aladdin and the rest of the keybladers arrived in the Agrbaah city. Aladdin soon asked where they wanted to go. He thought back to the flight over Agrbaah and thought of what looked like a plaice of some sort. The princess might be there or she could be in the markets as Karina suggested. The sooner they found the princess the better. The plaice was as good as a place as any but if she was not there then they might miss there chance. That said sooner or later they would probably find her regardless of where they went so for now the best place to start was whatever was the closest location. "Why don't you just show us around" He suggested. He did not have a place he wanted to go.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida wasn't particularly excited for it to be a memory card game. In training at Central Haven there happened to be some sort of memory like puzzle where she had to hit the glowing lights in an order. And she was good at it until after she hit the point she needed to remember five. So she felt certain this was a warm up, probably to make her confident before making them shuffle quickly... which somehow drove a fury within her to prove that even if he did, in fact, fall into those expectations, this wasn't going to be the case. She was going to get this bread. Yeah, she knew better, theoretically. So she pointed to the right-most card and said, "It's that one."