Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina watched as Kaida tried to show her how the phone worked. She followed the steps on her own phone till she got to her list of chats which was quite short. "I think I got it. Thanks." Karina replied but she couldn't promise how well she would retain that information. Karina tucked her phone away as other joined and started asking about what they had been doing, Karina just kind of shrugged. "Training mostly. Trying to be somewhat decent at the scythe. Unfortunately I found I don't have an uncanny talent for learning new weapons just like that." Karina glared at Beuce a bit as she said that. Not that she was upset with him but a bit jealous of how quickly he had figured her weapon out compared to the struggles she had been having. ​

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "Well, in fairness, it's a bit of a niche talent. Under ideal circumstances, we only really need the one, which we're already pretty good at." Beuce said in his defense. He set down a tray containing a fairly loaded salad and a side of what appeared to be chili. He began to eat with the fervor of a man starving, most likely because he was. "Meanwhile, I've been hitting the books pretty hard. If there's enough of a difference in power that some masters can become legendary, while others are just 'oh I mean yeah they're a keyblade master it's whatever.' There has to be some explanation behind it." He took a sip from his unknown beverage and continued to demolish his meal. ​

3. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Faust asked how everyone was. Kaida followed up by asking everyone what they been up to. Truth be told he had not been up to to much. "Not much." Kel then said, 'I did inadvertently end up helping DJ come up with an update to the security system here.' He found that this was interesting. With the ability to portal everywhere tho he wondered how that would work. He silently hoped that whenever someone tried to portal here they would just end up in a belly of some giant monster or something. It would give them one less issue to deal with. Now they should not have any more surprises hopefully. Karina then went on about, 'Trying to be somewhat decent at the scythe. Unfortunately I found I don't have an uncanny talent for learning new weapons just like that.' He unfortunately did not have any particular helpful information that would help her for the time being so he said nothing. Beuce then said, 'Meanwhile, I've been hitting the books pretty hard. If there's enough of a difference in power that some masters can become legendary, while others are just 'oh I mean yeah they're a keyblade master it's whatever.' There has to be some explanation behind it.' He never thought a book like that would be here. "Did you find anything that might be helpful?" He asked Beuce. If there was anything that could boost there power the better off they would be.