Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

The Christmastown and Halloweentown groups reunited before heading back to the gummi ship.

Elsewhere the Horseman and Blotimer found the small bug hivemind slithering away. "Where the heck have you been! I had to deal with clean up duty!" Oogie's voice echoed like a high pitched wine. "Now hurry up and help me fashion a new sac body! If we hurry we can-"
    "Sorry bug boy, but I don't think we'll be doing much of anything..." Mortimer chuckled.
    "WHAT?!" Ooogie's voice echoed.
    "Your tactic was... not pragmatic. You let our prey get away," The horseman replied in new dark, raspy voice. "Your resources are now... obsolete."
    "We're saying your small potatoes!" Blotimer gloated. "Playing checkers when yah should be playing chess."
    "The Rat is correct..." the Horseman replied. "Your services are no longer required. Consider this your indefinate release." A dark portal opened behind them as he and blotimer stepped through,
    \"You can't do this to me!" Oogie's voice echoed. "RRRRAAAAHHHHHH!" His cries echoed as the two left him behind. Lock, shock, and Barrel came into view, giggling as they collected his spare bugs crawling about.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ELSEWHERE ABOARD THE SANCTUARY

Alexander Xares punched the wall as he collected the things from his office aboard the sanctuary.
    He lowered his buster sword from his mantle as he stabbed into the ground as he let out a fierce grunt.

From his doorway, Queen Sorenia was leaning against the wall, folding her arms as she raised an eyebrow. "I take it you're not takin your dismissal with grace?" she asked.
    "My military resume never exactly boasted my etiquette when it comes to failure."
    "I wouldn't exactly call your recent act of treason a failure," Sorenia shrugged.
    "I wasn't talking about me!" he responded offensively. "It's that good-for-nothing daughter of mine. Her annoyances have continued disappoint me time and time again. Is it just every daugter's whim to defy her fauther's authority?" he groaned.
    "I did," Sorenia scoffed.
    "What do you want exactly? That McCracken woman is replacing me and I need to clear out within the hour"
    Sorenia offered him a tablet she held. "It seems we have a comman ally. Someone hoping to put our full potential to good use."

Xares grabbed the tablet away from her and saw Sho's insignia on the e-mail.
    "You want us to align ourselves with the same menace that helped remove me from office?
    You wanted an army right? Mindless soldiers you can command without mutiny?"
    Xares examined the e-mail further.
    "Not to mention would give you ample opportunity to set your daughter straight," she smirked.
    "Whatever family matter I have with that girl isn't reason enough to align myself with these... vigilantes of darkness. What about you? Are you considering their offer for an army as well?
    "Let's just say there's a score that needs to be settled..."
    Xares continued to skim over the e-mail. He was intrigued but still dismissive on the concept.
    "A battle of light and darkness... Too black and white for my taste. I don't believe in morality... Only Strength. And the willingness to take what is rightfully mine."
    Sorenia walked away from the doorway. "I'll meet you at the ship hangar in an hour."
    "I never said accepted the offer," Xares scolded.
    "Ye you did... besides, not like you're needed here anymore..
    She walked away to leave him with his thoughts.
    He looked back to the e-mail and read more carefully. "What the hell are nobodies?" he question, reading the document fully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CENTRAL HAVEN

With everyone regrouped at the gummi ship, the SOS crew returned back to Central Haven with their gifts and rewards from the world.
    All 9 of them returned safetly into the docking bay of the Central Haven ship hanger. DJ and Shiro approaching them as they returned.
    "How'd everything go" DJ asked.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I'd say more." Kel offered. It really wasn't much more that an Aux had said, but it was something at least. With that out of the way they they headed back to the gummi ship. Along the way they regrouped with everyone. He found the sack that they were carrying with them odd, but it couldn't be odder than the one Kaida was currently wearing. It was helpful that the auto pilot thing that had gotten them here was still able to take them back to Central Haven without much trouble. "It went better than I thought it'd go." It was pretty simple and straightforward, which was odd and on some parts concerning.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina crossed her arms trying to figure out what to say. "There was a lot of nonsense and some fat guy named Santa that wasn't that helpful. But he gave us stuff. I can't imagine what these gifts might be, but apparently there is one for all the good little girls and boys." Karina said sarcastically with a bitter tone in her voice. "Oh and that ink faced rat was there working with the bug guy." Karina tacked on at the end as well. She seemed impatient, ready to do something else rather than just stand around. The last world she had not found much interest in and now was looking for something else to do.​

4. Krowley Moderator

"When at least that's one more of the bad guy roster," DJ sighed. "While you lot were away, Shiro and I paid a visit to Enchanted Dominion.... We found Princess Aurora, but no sign of Maleficent. We managed to contact the Disney Station and they took care of things from there. The villains may be moving faster than expected, so we've got a new training plan to help move your aura training along."
    The rest of the SOS had finished leaving the shuttle and found Shiro with DJ waiting to great them.

"Time to increase your arsenal!" Shiro exclaimed as he strolled with a jaunted over towards the group. He activated a small switch which unveiled a wall full of melee and long range weapons. Bladed weapons, guns, bows galore. "Once you rest for the night, we'll be able to split you off into groups of two, training with weapons outside your keyblade! Here's just a taste of what you can expect!"

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida listened to Shiro with a look that seemed to be confused before she finally just asked, "Why though?" she realized that was vague before clearing her throat, "What I mean is, why train a weapon outside of keyblades? For the most part other weapons aren't effective against heartless and they certainly won't make a dent in battle if we're beginners with new weapons. We are already keyblade masters, or at the very least keyblade proficient. I fail to see how it's anything other than wasting time to train with a new weapon instead of just... working on the skillsets we already have developed." she looked at the others and said, "Unless I spaced out and completely missed something about keyblades being inefficient entirely." Kaida crossed her arms as her eyes gravitated towards the ranged weapons and said, "Not that I completely hate the idea of training with another weapon, this just seems like a bad time to do it."

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

They headed to the gummi ship. Soon they were back at Central Haven. Kel said, 'It went better than I thought it'd go.' Well Ooogie got away so there was that. Then Shiro said, 'Once you rest for the night, we'll be able to split you off into groups of two, training with weapons outside your keyblade! Here's just a taste of what you can expect!' For what reason? Sure there might be areas where they could not use the keyblade but he really did not see a reason for it other then that. Before he could say anything Kaida said what he was thinking. "I have to agree with Kaida about this weapon thing. There maybe some people here that trained before they got a keyblade." Sure it could help them but it still seemed odd. The keyblade changed form whatever they needed it for so using another weapon that could not change was just ehh.

7. Krowley Moderator

"Your keyblades may be the byproduct of the aura, but they aren't the source. When you left the wasteland, you were all left without keyblades for a short time."

Aux eyes darted to the floor as he tried not to think about it.

"If that happens again, we just wanna make sure you guys can handle yourself. I guess it's not particularly mandatory... but there's a higher chance of success when you learn to use various extensions of yourself."

"Young DJ is correct!" Shiro chimed in. HE walked over and began to wield one f the heavier buster swords, twirling it around a bit to showcase the fluidity of this training. "A weapon by definition is a means of gaining a tactical advantage in combat. The keyblade is a very powerful tool, but it never improves to improve your arsenal." He walked up to Kaida and AJ, towering over them. "Not every aura is powered by a blade. While the blade is mighty, i found strength in heavier weapons like the mighty hammer and axes. They helped me take my wind and earth auras to new heights!"
    "Lea showed me how to use chakrams and it really helped boost my sound aura... Easier to keep rhythm than a sword."

Aux looked up to the wall of weapons. He looked at the heavier melee ones, but overall seemed disinterested. "And what if we don't need a weapon... what if I can just free hand it?"
    "Then you could train with gauntlets for hand to hand prowess!" Shiro instructed.
    "Cool, I'll do that.." He slumped passed everyone towards the main hall. "I'm going to bed..." Training didn't start until tomorrow anyways, so it didn't seem useful to stay behind. He just felt overall tired from everything.

DJ looked to the rest of them. "Look, if you wanna pass up on it, no one's forcing you. But if you want a bit of an extra edge, it couldn't hurt." He opened a small tablet from his pocket and went over the training regiment.

"Shiro will be training the warrior and mystic classes in the holo chamber. That mean Karina, Kel, Faust and AJ."
    "No keyblade use! So if you have proficiency with another weapon, I suggest you use it," he nodded to AJ.
    "I'll be taking the guardians and hunters off world. That means Kaida, Quill, Aux and Luna are with me. Space, time, light and darkness require a certain amount of exposure to the elements themselves." He turned his head over to Beuce. "Orion insisted you go with him for some kinda selected training tomorrow. Guess you're getting a new path," he shrugged. He turned his attention back to the rest. "We start early tomorrow, so spend the night as you like it."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Great new weapons and more training in that stupid arena she had been in before. Karina couldn't say that this was doing much to improve her mood as she stared at the weapons on the wall while Kaida questioned the point of it. In theory Karina knew that she should take up the same weapon that she had been using with the Black Coats, but that didn't sit well with her. Something about taking back anything from there felt wrong. She had failed in so many ways, but also found her way back to this group. In the end it was probably better to keep moving forward rather than looking back and trying to be that again, which she had never been good at.

"What is going to do damage fast?" Kasina mostly wondered to herself. When she spotted the scythe, Karina stared and decided that it looked fittingly savage. "I will take this one." Karina stated matter-of-factly. "Anyone care if I go practice?" Because she couldn't say she had ever used a scythe, but she wouldn't be caught dead fumbling around like a novice. She would rather get a good idea of how to use it on her own before she let anyone se her trying. ​

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Kel looked at the wall of weapons presented to them, already spying a few choices that he would be good with. They were just the basic sword, but they were weapons that at the very least he had some form of experience with. He couldn't immediately see how any of these would help with his main aura, but at this point trusted Shiro and DJ enough to not question it too much. His curiosity had led him to picking up a shield and after trying it on to get a fit for it, some mechanism was activated and a blade extended from the bottom. "Oh. That's...new." He'd thought that the shield had looked weird when he'd first put it on, but this certainly explained it. "I guess I'll go with this sword...shield...thing." Naming it would definitely need some work.

"I don't think anyone would." Training would probably be a good idea for this, but at the same time from what he could tell by looking over the weapon using this offensively would be like him trying to punch something or swing his arms in a slashing motion. It was an odd thought to be sure.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

A part of her wanted to protest a bit more, but she supposed there was no point. Having a backup sounded... fine with the idea of the potential for keyblades to not work. But she still wasn't a fan, she felt like it was a waste. Kaida looked at the armory looking towards the ranged weapons and was curious about the boomerang. She knew what it was but it seemed odd that something she would consider more of a toy was part of a potential arsenal. But when she picked it up she certainly felt it's weight. She turned in a direction no one was standing and gave it a whirl, watching it fly for a moment before it arced it's way back. She walked in it's direction to grab it and felt the heft of it hit her she caught it and let out a bit of an "oof". As she looked it over and said, "I guess if I had to pick, I'll go for this." she twirled it a bit with both her hands before saying, "But I'm heading to bed as well. If anyone needs me, well." Kaida picked up the phone and waved it a little before placing it in her pocket and making her way out of there.

11. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

As he departed the Gummi ship Quill was one of the last to get off the gummi ship. Spending his time considering the mission, he was out of it as DJ and Shiro surprised them with the various implements. "I...I can't say I've seen many of these to be honest. My world now seems comparatively...privative." Walking over to the display, many didn't really catch his eye. He'd gotten so used to his keyblade and then had to get used to this stone sword on his back. He didn't know what he could possibly use. "Perhaps I just need some time to think it over. I-" Of course that's when he saw it, though he didn't know what it was. The cylindrical weapon was hand held, the weight heavy and the feel smooth in black chitin hands. It was a gun, a machine not used on his world. And Quill thought to himself 'Very interesting...' before placing the weapon down.

Pulling DJ aside, Quill wondering to himself why am I going with those 3? He didn't have any experience with space, time, light or... Well he couldn't say Darkness, he had quite the issue with it. Quill looked away, knowing he had been feeling off since his aura test. And that strange feeling, that unsettling Virgo he was experiencing. What did it mean? He elected not to bother DJ and Shiro with this small issue, going to bed instead.

12. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

When DJ said, 'When you left the wasteland, you were all left without keyblades for a short time.' "Well I am the only one here that that seemed to have no effect on" he said offhandedly. He already knew how defend himself without a keyblade because well he had to do it before. This training seemed like maybe this was something else all together. 'Not every aura is powered by a blade. While the blade is mighty, i found strength in heavier weapons like the mighty hammer and axes. They helped me take my wind and earth auras to new heights!' He looked at the weponds. "I do not know axes and a hammer just seems kind of not my stye." They ream rather sharp also. "How odes a axe or a hammer help with wind?" 'No keyblade use! So if you have proficiency with another weapon, I suggest you use it.' "I used other weapons on my homeword but i mostly used my brain when it came to fights. If need be i could always take someone down hand to hand but i always liked to keep my distance." That was why it liked the concept of magic so much he did not have to get close if he did not want to. He looked over the weapons not really happy with the guns or swords or aexes or anything melee based in general. They did not seem right.

13. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Seeing the massive wall of weapons and being told to pick something out was kinda daunting for Faust. It wasn't like he couldn’t just close his eyes and pick something but something felt off about just blowing it off. He couldn’t get the words Shiro had left him out of his head, he wasn’t without direction, his direction was just forward and he wasn’t just gonna let Shiro take another shot at him. As he paced down the wall passing up most of them without a second glance. Most of them did not catch his eye, sometimes they were too large in his opinion and he felt they would just be swinging him around instead of properly wielding them. While such a concept brought a smile and a few quiet laughs to him at how unpredictable it would be to face such a person, they just didn't feel right.

While contemplating what weapon to pick his shadow silently cackling slithered up his pant leg. It continued till it reached a small metal clasp that held closed the small bag that Faust used to most of his small Knick knacks he used in his ‘magic’ tricks before the shade returned to its proper place. At first nothing happened then as Faust continued walking along his steps caused the pouches content to jingle softly before a small coin fell out rolling forward before cutting back towards him rolling under his foot tripping him. Lurching forwards another item fell out of his bag this time it was a metal playing card that clattered across the floor breaking Faust from his thoughts. “Huh, well not what I normally call a weapon but definitely more my style.” Faust said to himself as he bent down picking up the card with his left hand as his right drew the rest of the deck from his hip pouch. Turning over to Shiro he raised the now once again deck to him and the rest of the group before continuing as he did some trick shuffling “Got my weapon right here. These things have got me out of quite a few scrapes before so why not just let it ride you know. Now if you need me I’ll be somewhere around, didn’t get to see the sights too much.” As he began to wander off he was still absentmindedly shuffling the cards.

He spent quite a while meandering across Haven for a few hours till he found himself on one of the rooftops of the academy cards in one hand a borrowed bottle of rum form an empty abandoned tavern in the other as he gazed across the sunset lit town as he lounged across the roof an empty beside him. “You know I never could get comfortably laying in a bed like one of the ones here. Got used to the embrace of the roofs and alleys back home” Faust reminisced seemingly to himself as he conversed with his shadow. “Some place like this with a view always seems to let me sleep better than some stuffy room.”

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna stepped out of the Gummi Ship to see DJ and Shiro awaiting their return. DJ had informed the group that they had found Aurora before recommending they expand their arsenal. Shiro then flipped a switch to reveal an assortment of long-ranged weapons. Luna gazed at each of the weapons but none of them even sparked an interest in her. She looked at DJ and Shiro. "If it is alright with you two, I have my own preferred weapon of choice." Luna then took out a small box and proceeded to open it. Inside, there was a small blue stick with small gold accents on it and an engraving of a crest on it. The princess removed it from the box before tossing it into the air. She raised her hand and small glow shined from that hand. The crest shined in response and the stick had extended with a blade forming at the top, forming into a halberd. As it started coming down, Luna caught it moving with it as it spun around her body before she stuck it into the ground. "I would rather use this. It is nothing against those fine weapons but I much rather use this. It's more of a sentimental reason."

DJ and Shiro had then given the group their next course of action for tomorrow. The group went their separate ways. As Luna started walking off, she heard a faint sound coming from her pocket. Luna reached into her pocket and pulled out her sphere-comm. She waved her other hand over to answer the signal. From the sphere appeared Mira and Deimos, Luna then greeted them. "Mira, Deimos, what's going on?" Mira crossed her arms. "What's going on? What isn't going on?" She paused before continuing. "You-know-who is starting to catch wind of our little plan. Not to mention Lizard Breath's patience is running thin." The princess was a bit confused on the information that had just been relayed to her. "What do you mean? How? Phobos knows we are coming?" Deimos had then spoke up. "One of her servants might have seen us leave for Solara Lua. As for Lord Phobos, the instant we reached Solara Lua, I instantly felt a presence higher than Lady Artemis. Lord Phobos is awake, mi'lady." Luna's eyes widened in shock for a moment. Mira had then continued. "There's only so much time Lizard Breath can hold out for before he decides he's done and with Wannabe Dictator over there sniffing us out, we don't have much time. It's now or never kid. You need to get your royal bum here now." Luna placed a hand on her forehead. What was she going to do? She couldn't abandon her training but she also has a duty to her world and its people. Luna looked back at Mira and Deimos. "Alright. I'll get there as soon as possible. Deimos, I'll call for you in a bit. Be prepared." Deimos bowed to his princess. "Of course, Your Grace." Luna looked to Mira. "Mira, contact Lucien as soon as you can and let him know. Once you do that, we'll need him on Solara Lua." Mira seemed a bit lost as to why Luna needed her brother there as well. "I can do that but why do we need him here?" Luna paused then placed a hand over her heart. "Just a feeling I have right now. Please trust me on this." Mira shrugged. "Alrighty, you're the boss." With that, the two faded away and the light emitting from the sphere was no longer shining. She put the sphere back in her pocket before clenching her fist. "I'm running out of time. I need to hurry."

Luna turned around and made her way toward DJ and Shiro. "DJ...Shiro...may I have a moment with you two?" Time was of the essence and if she needed to leave, it would have to be now. She walked along with the two. "I have something urgent that needs to be taken care of back home. If I do not get this settled now, I fear for the worst for my home." Luna then bowed her head. "My deepest apologies, however, I will not be able to join the others for training until I get this matter sorted."

15. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

As Aux began to wander the dorm halls, he slowed down a bit, recalling vague memories of this place. He usually kept to himself most of the time, and kept his helmet on. Rigorous training regiments he gave himself. How did all that change? What happened that gave him more purpose then just getting stronger all the time.

While he was staring at the various canvases plastering the halls, Kaida showed up with a giant boomerang in hand. "What's that supposed to be?" he asked.
    "Boomerang. You throw it and its supposed to return to you. The big one is for bludgeoning or something." Kaida explained almost instantly. She looked at the boomerang before shaking her head and asked, "How're you holding up?" Acknowledging the size of the boomerang, he nodded solemnly.
    "Well I get why it's called teamwork now," Aux sighed. "Being part of a team is work... I got stuff done quicker when I was working alone. I was given an order and I carried it out. But now everything gets... messier because people need your help." He turned back to her. "Not that it's a bad thing I guess. How're you holding up?"

"Well you're supposed to delegate in teamwork. Have many people do smaller jobs to get the big job done faster." Kaida giggled before thinking about the other question and said, "I'm alright. Better than I have been, I suppose. I'm still not completely over what happened on that big ship."

'But what if I can do the job better?' he thought to himself. HE shook his head trying to focus back one what he wanted to ask her.
    "Yeah a lot happened over the past year... " He thought back to his encounter in the underworld and everything that happened with Seiza. He didn't want to talk about it, but he didn't want to keep putting it off. "Hey, you haven't seen Sieza have you?"

Kaida looked confused at the question and said, "I think I would have said something by now had I seen him... but no." she crossed her arms and took a deep breath and said, "I admit I didn't give a thorough look. That's on me... hm..." her thoughts seemed distracted and she placed the boomerang against a wall and looked away and said, "Now that you say it, I'm not doing anything right now. I should give a proper look around." Aux didn't want her to search if it wasn't necessary. The underworld might have been playing tricks on him, but he only saw the deceased, as did the others. "Kaida, wait-" he grabbed her forearm trying to stop her from leaving. Kaida looked over at him when he stopped her and she turned to him and waited simply asking confused, "What?"

"I uhh..." he looked down and realized he was still holding her arm. He let go as he took a step back. "After No Heart took over, a lot of stuff might have happened and we'll..." he looked back up at her face. Made things much harder. "Umm... anyways... when I was in the underworld at Olympus, I saw the ghosts of dead enemies I faced in the past. And along with them I saw..." he took a deep breath as he tried not to break contact with her silver eyes. "Seiza..."

Kaida stared for a long moment before she let out a light chuckle, with a smile that wasn't quite a real smile and said, "Come on, Aux. You literally just asked me if I've seen him. Why would you ask that if you already knew he was dead?" That made things harder. "Because I thought maybe it was just an illusion but the longer I think about the more I keep thinking the worst. And every time I wanted to talk to you something came up like the jail in sanctuary, the aura training, halloweentown and now that I have a chance to breath I just-" he exhaled and inhaled slowly. "Needed to tell you..."

This whole conversation was torture. Kaida was quiet for a long time before saying, "Thank you... I appreciate you telling me..." she placed a hand to her chest and admitted, "I... had a feeling he was gone. Something in my heart told me that, but... I didn't actually know. I'm..." she took a deep breath and covered her eyes with her hand a minute and rubbed her eyes saying, "Sorry. I... I know you probably think I'm lame and you can make fun of me for it... ah..." she moved her hand and tears were pouring out her eyes and she said, "I don't really know what a dad is. But... but if I had to imagine what one was like, Seiza was a lot like one to me... um..." she tried to force a smile and said, "It's alright... we'll just try and move forward like we have been... I mean... if I dwell on all the what-ifs, I won't be able to do anything a-a-about it."

12:01 AM
    Aux hesitated as he stepped forward a bit trying to comfort her. He had never seen her this sad and didn't want to say anything to make it worse. Instinctively, he put a hand on her shoulder. "You can slow down for the moments that matter," he said, trying to get a glimpse of her eyes through the tears. He wasn't really sure how to consol her without messing up so he wrapped his arm around her and buried her face to his chest. He only recently got to reconnect with his family and felt awful that kaida couldn't do the same with hers.

"He did an amazing job raising you... I've never met anyone so... y'know... brave." He said, patting the back of her hair. Kaida didn't know why, but the weird hugging only made her tears come out more. She didn't even say anything in response, she just instead found herself full on crying. Aux waited with her until she was all cried out.

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce looked through the seemingly innumerable weapons stretched out before him. Shiro had said that not all Auras stemmed from the blade, but if there were a single one that most assuredly did it would be, well, Blade. Even just limiting it to swords gave him a large selection to choose from. Finally, his hand reached up and plucked a Zweihander off the wall. It was large and incredibly heavy. A normal person would've had trouble lifting it, but Beuce place both his hands accordingly where they should be and gave it a swing. "Yeah. I'll take this one."

Beuce raised his eyebrow at the knowledge that Orion wanted to train him specifically. "Yeah. I had a feeling that'd be the case." The Grey-haired man hefted the blade onto his shoulder and began to walk off. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day."

17. Krowley Moderator

Shiro looked to DJ for a brief moment before turning back to Luna. "Very well... But take Master Auxillius with you... If you miss out on training at least you'll be able to work off each other. And in these times of uncertainty, you should always have a partner to watch the rear!"
    DJ sighed. "We really gotta work on how you word things.. She can take the Cruiser ship we left on in Sanctuary." He turned to Luna. "Make sure you can contact somebody here if things get too dicey out there."

-------------------------------------------------------

ELSEWHERE

Maleficent walks down a long hall, dimly lit to an indigo hue. The hall lined with broken, ancient statues as Nequa lounged in her commanding seat.
    "Did you bring it?"
    Maleficent smirked. "But of course..." She held her staff tightly and summoned a sword from a green puff of smoke. The sword levitated in front of Nequa as she gripped it. "The sword of Truth..."
    "It all went as you said.. Once Prince Phillip was captured, the three fairies set him free and he was given that sword. I faked my death allowing them to escape with aurora... But it cost us a princess of heart," she scowled. "Are you sure that blade worth it all?"
    "Very much so. And as I said before... There are than enough candidates for princesses. You already have five in the chamber. Only two more. As for me?" She held the sword and stared at it momentarily to admire it. "I'm just one sword away before the final step."
    Maeficent glared at Nequa impatiently. "And now for your end of the bargain... Which princesses of Heart remain for capture?"
    She put the sword down and stood in front of the witch. "Way to ruin a moment, lady... We've kept an eye on the ones still within reach of your club. Eilonwy, Jasmine, Tiana and Luna are the last ones you have a hope of capturing still."
    "Good... At least they'll be found within the worlds we will hav dominion over. Jafar can track down Jasmine. Facilier after Tiana, and the Horseman and I will retrieve Eilonwy..."
    "And the princess in the SOS? The Princess-o-s?"
    "I have no need for keyblade wirlders do deter what we've already come so far for.."
    "Best o' luck to you long horns," Nequa chuckled, saluting her off.

Maleficent groaned. "What senseless humor you have from your time in that void. Turned you into quite a fool!" She walked through a dark corridor to leave Nequa sitting back down with the sword in hand. She looked into the reflection of the sword. "Takes a lotta sacrifice to gain a personality..." She stared into the sword as if she didn't recognize herself.

"Hey uhh, boss?!" Gilgamesh belted out.
    "Can't you see I'm reflecting here?" she complained.
    "No yeah I see that, big character development going on here. But here's the thing, I was talking to the cowboy, the french gal and teacher's pet back there and uhh... we're kinda bored... Like... really bored."

"And?"
    "Can we go bother the SOS kids?"
    "Why?"
    "Because I need a Rival! Something to drive my character! Kilo wants to kill Kaida, Whiskey wants to kill Luna, and even Hotel has it out for that Kel kid! I need someone I want to kill!"
    She sighed loudly before waving her hand to dismiss him. "Fine... go have fun I guess... good luck getting pass that security system..."
    "Oh don't worry about that... I have plenty of plot bending ideas..."
    The scene fades to black.

"And Sho. I need Sho. Sho will be doing most of the plan."

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "*Kupo*" Karina cursed as she wiped sweat from her brow. At this point it was the early hours of the morning and Karina still had refused to return to sleep. After leaving the group to train, she had waited a while, focusing on basic keyblade training until she was sure that everyone had gone to bed and no one was looking for her. Now she held the top heavy weapon in her hand, the blade resting against the ground as she struggled to catch her breath. For the most part her attempts at using a scythe were sloppy when they even hit. Having no experience with such a weapon left Karina having to figure it out on her own. At first she had tried to chop down with the blade, kind of like you would with an axe, but it would throw her off balance. Having the scythe so long and the weight distribution, she had caught her chest on the handle several times stumbling forward. It took well over an hour before Karina decided that it was not the way to use such a weapon.

Slowly standing up properly and looking at where the tip of the blade was embedded in the floor beside the striking dummy, Karina knew there had to be another method. Even though her arms were sore and she was tired, she still managed to heave the weapon back up so it rested on her shoulder for a moment. It was becoming clear what it meant when it was said, strength meant nothing if you didn't know how to use it. She had heard that phrase many times back home, but using a keyblade had always come easy. This however didn't. This was strange and even with her vast strength trying to pick up and swing the scythe again was getting hard. She needed a different plan, a different approach. Something more accurate. Adjusting her grip once again, Karina tried a different approach. She wasn't going to stop until she figured it out, no matter how long that would take. ​

19. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Shiro just stood there and listen to him before going off to Luna. He still was not fond of any of the weapons really. With everyone leaving before he got the chance to really do anything or say anything he just walked off leaving Shiro. He noticed that Beuce was gone. The question he wanted to ask him coming back to his head. There would be a time and place for that as he walked the halls not really wanting to head to his room. He walked mindlessly until he got bored with that. the castle was quiet almost to quiet. Leaving where he was and headed somewhere else.

20. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Shiro and DJ looked at one another before looking back at Luna. Shiro and DJ agreed to let Luna go but on one condition. "I have to take Aux with me? It makes sense but I am more than capable of defending myself, I do not wish to take Aux away from any training." DJ sighed at Shiro before turning back to Luna. He informed her that she could take the ship they flew in on from the Sanctuary. The princess sighed before scratching her head. "And I guess that ends that discussion..." DJ had then told her to contact someone in case her situation got out of hand. Luna nodded her head as the two of them walked off. Another sigh left Luna's lips as she scratched her head once more. "Well, at least there'll be more eyes to keep watch. Though that'll require me to explain the situation to him......Or I could have the others explain it to him. I feel horrible about that but I am on borrowed time." Luna sighed once more before walking away.

She walked back to her room and got her stuff ready for the journey ahead. Suffice to say, sleep was not easily obtainable for the princess. Luna had so many things running through her head. Her kingdom and its current situation, her world and what little time she had left to try and save it, her own strength and how to convince Phobos to help her, and what other hurdles might lie ahead for her to face. A multitude of things that kept eating away at her mind throughout the night. After tossing and turning for a few hours, Luna decided to get up and have a stroll, hoping the night air might help clear her mind.

However, her stroll would do little to calm her racing mind as the sun rose on the horizon, bringing a new day.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021